The Prince or is it?

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

When someone covered Dana's eyes. She suddenly thought it was...

" Donghyun oppa..." Dana smiled.

" Donghyun?" The "Prince" asked. Dana suddenly looked at her back. Instead of Donghyun, she saw Jeongmin and she didn't know why but her smile just faded like that. But she picked herself up and apologized to Jeongmin.

" Sorry oppa. I thought It was Donghyun oppa because he was the one who kept on covering my eyes" she smiled with an apologetic look.

" Oh... Is that so? Then... It's okay Dana..." Jeongmin smiled.

" So you are prince? I didn't know that you changed your name..." Dana said.

" Yahhh. Dana... Let's get serious around here."

" Oh... Sorry..." Dana bowed her head down.

" Dana..." Jeongmin lift Dana's chin up. " I like you..."

" Ah?" Dana just said. She was speechless. She didn't know that Jeongmin liked her, she thought that Jeongmin liked Wook Nae.

" And Dana... I want to ask you... Will you be my girlfriend?" Jeongmin asked with a cute face.

Dana didn't respond but she stared at Jeongmin for a second...

" Dana... If you don't want. It's okay. I won't force you or anything" Jeongmin started to walk away.

" Wait..." Dana called him. " Yes..."

" Huh?" Jeongmin was confused.

" Earlier, you've asked a question and a question should have an answer or else it will make everything confusing. And my answer is yes" and Dana smiled.

" You sure?"

" Why? You don't want it?" she smiled again.

" Ofcourse I want it" Jeongmin run to her and hugged her tightly.

After they hugged, they stayed in the park for a while and then they proceeded to the Den, the Boyfriend and Girlfriend's private hangout. The two-storey den, is like a living room with everything that can make them relax is there. A comfortable couch, refrigerator full of foods, technologies such as computer, musical instruments, bookcase and many more. They usually go there and hang out after every class. It's where they make their assignments or just usually relax.

Dana and Jeongmin walked in holding hands. And Dana was holding a teddy bear on her other hand which was given by Jeongmin earlier.

" Omo..." Kwangmin noticed their hands. " I think we've got our group a new couple" Kwangmin added.

" Hey, Youngmin, ask Joseth out already, see, look at Jeongmin, he's fast." Hyunseong teased Youngmin.

" I kinda agree" Mara said and smiled.

" I'm sorry noona but no one's asking an opinion from you" Kwangmin said looking at Mara with a grin.

" Stop calling me noona, you are older than me, oppa... Oh no... You're not worthy to be called oppa." Mara rolled her eyes and picked her macbook and went upstairs.

" Aigooo. You made unnie mad again." Joseth sticked out her tounge.

" Can you please stop making Mara mad?" Youngmin scolded his twin and followed Mara.

" So, are the two of you really dating?" Hyunseong asked.

" Yes..." Jeongmin told them the story.

" I can't believe that you have so much aegyo in your blood" Kwangmin said.

" Shut up. Atleast I'm not like you... You can't even stand up for your..." Jeongmin was about to continue what he was saying when Kwangmin covered his mouth. And there, the guys started to rumble again.

While Dana was just watching them... Wook Nae approached her.

" Congratulations, Dana"  Rowena said.

" Thank you. " Dana smiled and hugged her friend.

" I want to celebrate with you but I should go now, I left my phone in my room and I have to call mom."

" Oh? It's okay... You should call aunt then. And tell her I said hi."

" Sure." Rowena left.

Dana noticed that Rowena's not again her usual self. She really wondered why.

" Dana... Stay here for a while." Jeongmin said.

" Hyung, please watch my Dana" Jeongmin told Hyunseong.

Jeongmin went outside.

Suddenly, Donghyun arrived with a weird smile.

" So, how's your date?" Kwangmin asked.

" What?" Donghyun was confused.

" Oh, don't try lying. I saw you outside SiStar's dorm building"

" What are you talking about?" Donghyun asked.

" I saw you with her too, oppa." Nil added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? Did Donghyun really went on a date with a SiStar?

If so... With who?

Find out in the next chapter...

I wonder if this is much better than Chapter 1...

What do you guys think?

 

Please keep on reading...

Ppyong ~

Much ~