The start of reality...

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

" I---" Dana was about to say it...

But the school bell rang... And Dana can't miss any class. She decided that even if she thought that it was now or never, so she thought that she still have time later. But Dana can't just go to class without her heart at ease. She planned to continue her confession.

" I---"

" Dana, you need to go to your next class and I need to go to mine. I still have a test and I can't miss that. We'll talk later, okay?" Donghyun told her.

" Okay" Dana said okay but it wasn't okay for her at all.

At Dana's English Literature Class...

Dana's teacher was lecturing at the front but Dana didn't fully understand a single thing. Her heart is not at ease at that moment at all. Her heart continued thumping. She was so nervous on what might happen when she tell Donghyun about her true feelings. She didn't concentrate on English Lit.

She was spacing out when suddenly she noticed that her classmates are all looking at her including her professor.

She finally opened up her mind... She stood up...

" Pardon?" Dana said.

" In writing, you need an inspiration. So, you? What's your inspiration at the moment?" Professor Jae asked her.

And Dana thought that it is a coincidence that her professor is talking about inspiration now. And the best answer for that question is...

" Love" Dana answered.

" Good. Love... What's with love that usually people made them choose it as an inspiration?" Professor Jae asked again.

" Love helps them to have nice ideas so that they're writing will be succesful."

" Not your best answer and that's what will happen if you continue on spacing out. So please... Snap out of it."

When Professor Jae told her to snap out of it. Usually, she would listen and continue listening but now. she continued spacign out.

After the class...

Dana was running around looking for Donghyun but she can't seem to find him. When she got tired, she went to her favorite part of the school, the Garden.

No one was there...

" I know I'll find you here" someone said. When Dana looked for who said that, she saw Donghyun smiling. She immediately stood up.

" I've been looking for you"

" I've been looking for you too" Donghyun said.

" I wanted to tell you this since earlier..." Dana got interrupted. She would've think that everytime she wanted to confess, there is always an interruptions. But now, this interruption is new.

Donghyun just kissed her...

When Donghyun stopped the kiss. Dana was caught off guard.

" Eh?" Dana was confused on what just had happened.

" Before you say anything. I want to tell you my real feelings..."

" Let me speak first." Dana told him.

" Shut up, let me talk before anyone interrupts with this moment once again" Donghyun insisted so Dana just let her, " Listen carefully to what I will say" And Dana did just that. " I like you"

Those three words left a mark on Dana's heart. She can't believe what she just heard but there was something inside her telling her that it's better if she would just continue listening. But it was hard just to keep shut, she wanted to ask him something.

" If you like me then why are you always with Hyorin? Or if not with Hyorin, you're with Mara..." Dana complained.

" I told you to let me talk first."

" Fine... Go on..." Dana humbled down.

" Ever since the first time you came to my house when we were just a kid. I liked how you look and there was something about you... It's like you have a magnet which made me attracted to you but I wasn't too sure about your personalities at that time. But when I heard that you will live with us... with me. I planned to get to know you more. And just in a friendly way. But no, I started liking you even before. But all you saw in me was as a sibling... as a brother... You thought I got closer to you because I treat you as a sibling. Actually, no, I don't. If I don't have any likings for you as a special someone, I won't even bother getting to know you and become closer to you. I continued protecting you through all those times because I don't want to see you hurt or even just shed a single tear." Donghyun in a deep breath and continued talking... " I saw that you haven't noticed me liking you at all and I was happy about that... at the first time. But when I heard that you and Jeongmin started dating, I regretted that I kept my mout shut about my real feelings for you... I wished that I could build a time machine so that I could turn back time and tell you about my feelings earlier. But I can't, building a time machine needs a lot of knowledge and time and all those things."

Once again, Donghyun let in a deep breath and exhaled and continued once again " About Hyorin, I heard Jeongmin and Rowena talking about Jeongmin planning to court you, I can't do anything about that but just to let you decide. So I went out with Hyorin for a while, Hyorin knew that I like you. And about Mara, she also knew that I like you. I haven't told her but she noticed it by herself. And at the park, when I heard that Jeongmin doesn't really like dogs, I knew you were sad. So I decided to ask Mara about dogs and started asking her about how to pet them, how to take care of them and many other things. I also asked her for help on which dog should I buy for you. That's why you thought that I like her."

" At your birthday, I was about to confess to you but Mara interrupted. She did it purposely because she doesn't want me to mess with you and Jeongmin's relationship. And the " D+D", it means " Donghyun+Dana". You really are an oblivious girl but that is one of the many reasons why I like you..."

" Oh, change that. I don't like you... I'm falling in love with you" Donghyun added and smiled.

" What did you say again? Can you repeat the whole thing?" Dana said.

" Huh? Okay then... I said---"

" I'm kidding." Dana laughed.

" Oh good, because what I said is too long. But for you, I would repeat it over and over again..." Donghyun smiled which melted Dana's heart completely.

Dana went completely silent. She doesn't know what to say anymore. She can't believe how oblivious she was about the whole thing since from the start. What Donghyun said was still processing in her mind, but one thing she know now and believes is that... Donghyun likes her too, not just like... Also love...

" It's okay if you don't like me back... And about Jeongmin, I don't mean to mess up with you guys intentionally." Donghyun's smiled turned into a frown.

" Turn that frown back. Smile oppa. And about Jeongmin, I broke up with him since I started to realize about my true feelings... I like someone else..."

" Who? So now, I have another competition?" Donghyun said.

" Yeah, you should compete with yourself."

" Huh?"

" I'm also inlove with you, oppa" Dana smiled.

Donghyun started hugging Dana and he shouted and shouted. Mara came in.

" So I guess, the two of you are together now. Here... Catch..." Mara tossed something and Donghyun caught it. Mara went back inside the school.

" So, Dana... Here's the part 3 of my gift. This is the right time..." Donghyun turned Dana around and wore the necklace in her neck. Dana saw the same pendant in Yuichi's collar, it has also a " D+D" engraved on it. " I have the same thing." Donghyun showed his necklace to her.

" Thanks" Dana hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks. " You're so sweet"

They continued hugging and Dana haven't felt this happy with someone in a romantic way before. And she is happy that she felt this way with her oppa.

Time passed and everyone already knew about Donghyun and Dana, and everyone accepted them and felt happy for them. And Dana felt so happy too. And Jeongmin and Dana is now okay. Donghyun and Dana also spends time with their " son" Yuichi. Donghyun stayed sweet to her and still treats her like before but now, there's a romantic twist into it...