Doggy on the act...

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

Next morning... It was Saturday and they don't have any classes.

Dana woke up early and went to Mara's room. Mara-unnie asked a favor last night. Mara had to go to the country to visit a friend of her from before. Mara should go there early so that she can come back early too. Mara asked Dana to walk her dog, Hyura which is a chow chow and since Dana doesn't have anything important to do, she accepted it. Mara has a brother but his brother is busy.

Dana pressed the doorbell. Mara's brother, Max opened the door...

" Yes?" Max is kinda shy.

" Mara-unnie told me to walk Hyura around the park."

" Omo... She asked you that, noona can be so bossy. Sorry" Max apologized.

" It's okay, she asked it as a favor and I gladly accept it."

" Oh, then okay. Come inside. I'll go get Hyura" Max went back inside and Dana followed. " Hyura is so excited" The dog was so active. Max handed Hyura's leash to Dana.

" We'll be back after a few minutes or an hour"

" Okay. Thanks by the way"

Dana went to the park with Hyura and they went around the park. They sat for a while since Hyura is already tired.

" Hyura-yahhh, you're such a good doggie" Dana patted Hyura's head. Dana still sat at the bench and started getting a book from her back pack. She started reading.

After like 20 minutes, Dana was about to place her book in her backpack and go up so that she can bring Hyura home and so that she can go back home too. But she saw Hyura fast asleep and she don't want to interfere with Hyura's nap. She continued reading her book when someone sat beside her.

" Oh" It was Jeongmin.

" Why didn't you tell me that you'll be chilling here in the park? I could have go here with you because here you are sitting alone. Good thing I saw you." Jeongmin said.

" Actually... I'm not alone. I'm here with someone." Dana smiled.

" What? With who? " Jeongmin looked like Dana was with a guy. He is jealous once again.

" Hyura"

" Hyura? That's a girl right?" Jeongmin still hasn't calmed down.

" Well, let me check." Dana said.

" Huh?" Jeongmin was confused.

Dana picked Hyura up and checked the "thing". " Oh yeah, she is a girl. A pretty girl. Hyura... follow aunt Dana and kiss uncle Jeongmin" Dana held Hyura close to Jeongmin and it was like Hyura understood what she just said because Hyura Jeongmin's cheeks.

" Dana-ssi... You just got me there" Jeongmin looked relief.

" Why? You're jealous again?"

" Youre hallucinating again."

Dana looked at him.

" Fine, again, I'm jealous. So please don't kid around like that." Jeongmin hugged Dana and Dana hugged him back. " Whose dog is that anyway?"

" Mara-unnie's"

" Mara? I didn't know she has a dog. "

" Only Kwangmin knows and us girls."

" Oh, then I should take care of that dog too, since her owner is scary and the owner's boyfriend."

" Dude, her owner is not my girlfriend" Kwangmin walked up to them with Hyunseong and Donghyun behind.

" So now, Hyunseong is teaching you how to appear from nowhere"

" Anyways, you are not Hyura's owner's girlfriend... for now... but later on..." Dana teased Kwangmin.

" I don't know about you. Give me Hyura's leash, I'll play with him" Kwangmin got Hyura's leash and they were playing and running around. Hyunseong ran up to Kwangmin to join. Donghyun was left with Jeongmin and Dana.

" Hey oppa" Dana greeted Donghyun. Donghyun was about to greet her back joyfully but Jeongmin looked at him and Donghyun remembered everything.

" Hey" Donghyun said lazily.

" Oppa, do you have a fever? Why are you like that" Dana was about to place the back of her palm in Donghyun's forehead but Donghyun dodged her hands. Dana got shocked... She sat back up and just continued talking to Jeongmin but still, she was bothered by Donghyun's actions.

I though everything is already fine. Why is he acting like that again? Dana thought.

" So? You like dogs too?" Jeongmin asked Dana.

" Yep, I love them. How about you?" Dana asked Jeongmin.

" Honestly, no."

" What? Is that even possible? How can that be?" Dana raised her eyebrows.

" I'm sorry Dana. I like you and all that but when it comes to dogs, i'm so sorry" Jeongmin had his puppy-dog-eyes on the act.

After they talked and jammed. They all went home. And Dana was just so shocked about Jeongmin not liking dogs, it was like hilarious. She knew it was too low but she just loves dog, and thinking that her boyfriend doesn't like them making her feel not so good.