Fixing things up...

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

Dana woke up because of the noise at the hall outside her room. She just realized that she fell asleep thinking about Donghyun and how oppa shouted at her. 7:33 pm already. She glanced at her phone and saw 18 missed calls. Those were from Jeongmin, Kim, Nil, Joseth and wait... Donghyun called her 5 times. She also saw there were 26 messages. It was all about asking her where she is and if she is okay. Instead of texting them one by one, she sent them a group message.

Aiiish... I'm alright... Still kicking...

Busy day...

Gotta go to sleep...

- Dana

After she sent the message... She went back to sleep.

The next day, Dana went to the school campus and saw Kim.

" Unnie" she called.

Kim unnie directly ran up to her and hugged her. " Please don't go missing again. We are worried sick of looking and thinking if you are okay."

" I am sorry unnie. I just got sleepy. That's why I went home and I slept" Dana lied to Kim because she don't want to make things more complicated. Kim was satisfied... Dana caught someone in her eyes. She saw Donghyun behind Kim looking at Dana.

" Unnie... I need to put my things in my locker and I'll go get Jeongmin oppa."  Dana said to Kim and Dana passede through Donghyun.

Luckily, I passed through him successfully. I don't know how to face oppa after what happened yesterday. She thought.

At lunch, Dana went to their usual table in the cafeteria, She saw Donghyun sitting alone there. It was too late to turn around. She continued walking to the table and sat at the farthest chair from Donghyun. And she started eating.

" Dana" Donghyun called her but she ignored him.

" I am really sorry about yesterday. I got carried away." Donghyun appologized. When Dana looked at him.  He was using his please-forgive-me eyes, which Dana can't resist.

" Omo... Stop that look"

" I know you can't resist me. I'm too hot to be unnoticed.

Dana let out a giggle. She stopped it directly because when she giggles, Donghyun know what it means.

" I know it... You just giggled. It means we're cool now."

" You know me better than myself." Dana smiled.

That's how things usually works for them. They've been like siblings for years, not bestfriends... Dana spent too much time in Donghyun's house. Since Dana's parents travel around the world, she is always left at Donghyun's house. Their parents are childhood friends. Donghyun was the one who kept on protecting her from bullies.

Next morning. Dana went to school happily becacuse of the thought that everything's okay between her and Donghyun. Dana was walking in the hallway when she saw Jeongmin talking to Rowena. She approached them and as soon as Jeongmin saw her, he excused herselft to Rowena and Rowena left.

" Hey babe" Jeongmin greeted her.

" Oppa, I haven't seen you lately. I missed you" Dana hugged Jeongmin.

" Oh? You missed me? You've been with Donghyun all the time. How come you've missed me?"

" You are jealous. How cute"

" Yeah, I am jealous. You're my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend but still you spent time too much with Donghyun. What's the real score?"

" We're just friends. We're like siblings. And you know that Jeongmin."

Jeongmin was about to say something when his phone rang. He excused himself and answered the phone. After the phone call...

" Dana... I need to go to my room and go to the company. Our manager just called. Let's just talk next time." Jeongmin was about to kiss Dana in her cheeks when Dana hugged him to stop him from kissing her in the cheeks and It surprised Jeongmin but he just said " See you later"

--- Donghyun ---

Donghyun was chilling in the den when he recieved a call from their manager telling them to go to their building to meet up with the Boyfriend.

When he arrived at the company, he found Jeongmin and Youngmin there.

" Hey guys" Donghyun greeted them. Youngmin went up to him to do their handshake. And Donghyun went to Jeongmin to do their handshake too. Donghyun reached out his hand to Jeongmin.

" What do you want? I don't have any coins here." Jeongmin sounds so irritated.

" Dude, I'm not asking for coins, let's do our handshake."

" Fine" Jeongmin and Donghyun did the handshake but Jeongmin wasn't interested in it at all.

" Hyung... Don't bother with him. He is having his menstruation right now" Youngmin whispered.

" I heard that" Jeongmin said.

" I wonder what manager got in store for us" Youngmin changed the topic.

They continued talking about their manager. Then, the other members arrived. When they were complete, the meeting started.

" Good. Everyone is here" their manager said and greeted them and the Boyfriend greeted them back.

" Why did you call us?" Donghyun asked politely.

" You guys have to get back on stage"

" What?" All of them were surprised.

" But I thought we're on career vacation until next month" Minwoo said.

" That's right. But due to popular demand, they wanted you guys to be back in the stage as soon as possible. And you wouldn't miss the chace, right?" their manager asked. " It's time to raise the bar higher now" their manager added.

" How about our classes?" Hyunseong wondered.

" You will still continue studying at ShinDong but it's going to be more hectic now"

" It's okay. As long as we stay in ShinDong." Kwangmin yawned.

" Wow, I've never seen you this persistant to stay at ShinDong that you won't even care about having a hectic schedule. Why is it Kwangmin?" Youngmin raised an eyebrow at his twin.

" Whatever" Kwangmin rolled his eyes at his twin.

" That's just how it is, Youngmin. Lucky for you you're still not dating the girl. I'm dating Dana but someone kept on following her. A total nuisance" Jeongmin gave a cold look to Donghyun.

" Referring to me huh?" Donghyun stared back at Jeongmin.

" Why? Did I mention your name?" Jeongmin asked sarcastically.

" What's your problem?" Donghyun kept himself calm.

" You are my problem." Jeongmin said then throwed a punch at Donghyun. It landed on Donghyun's cheeks. Jeongmin and Donghyun continued fighting and the others were trying to stop them. When the commotion stopped...

" What's happening to you?" Their manager was somehow frustrated. No one answered. The room was so quiet that they can hear a cricket singing ( yeah right )

" You can't go on like this" their manager breaked the silence. " You guys need to talk with the one you're having problems with. Inkigayo, is 3 weeks from now, so I expect all of you  to get along with eveyrone in 3 days. Then, you'll start the dance rehearsals. Or else..." their manager looked at them seriously and with that look, they know that they shouldn't mess with him. " Go back to your university. We'll meet 3 days from now" he dismissed them. They kept their things and walked out of the office.

" Guys, I need to talk to the manager. You wait in the car" Minwoo went to their manager's office. The rest of the members went to the car. Jeongmin and Donghyun was left in the car because Youngmin, Hyunseong and Kwangmin went to the restroom.

" So?" Donhyun started the conversation with Jeongmin.

" So?" Jeongmin asked back.

" What's with earlier? What's the matter?"

" It's about Dana" Jeongmin sighed.

" What about her?"

" I really like her that's why I asked her to be my girlfriend. Everything's fine but you guys are just so close with each other and I just can't help to get jealous and you can't blame me." Jeongmin looked really sad.

" What do you want me to do then?"

" I really don't know hyung"

Donghyun took a deep breath.

" Fine... I'll maintain distance" Donghyun said.

" Really hyung? You'll do that for me?" Jeongmin raised hi head and smiled.

" Yes, as long as you make sure that you'll take care of my  little sister." Donghyun smiled but he didn't really feel happy at all and he don't know why.

The other four members went inside the car. They went back to their school and headed to their room building entrace, Donghyun went out in the car first and went inside. He saw Dana... He was about to approach and talk to Dana when he remembered what he said to Jeongmin.

" Oppa" Dana called Donghyun.

" Jeongmin will be here soon" Donghyun said and walked away without even looking at Dana. He proceeded to his room and lay in his bed. He didn't even change into his pajamas. He was bothered. He kept on thinking about what he said to Jeongmin and about what he just did to Dana at the lobby. He wondered if he did the right thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?

Please continue reading...

And check out my other fan fic entitled " Magical Tears"...

Ppyong ~

Much ~