It is starting to show...

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

Sunday...

It was already 9:00 AM. Dana walked around the park by herself. She basically let go of the doggy thing. She called Jeongmin to go with her to the mall but Jeongmin had to go to the library for a partner research with Rowena. Instead of going to the mall, she decided to go to the park. As she entered the park, she saw Mara running around with Hyura. She was about to approach them but someone caught her eyes. Mara and Hyura were w/ Donghyun. She didn't want to approach Donghyun since she doesn't know what's going through Donghyun's mind. So, she decided to watch them silently play and run around.

" That guy..." someone said from beside her. It was Youngmin...

" Wow, after Hyunseong taught Kwangmin how to appear from no where, he taught you how to do that too."

" Why are you here?" Youngmin ignore what Dana was saying earlier.

" Nothing. You?"

" Nothing"

" No originality..." Dana simpy said.

" I wonder what will Kwangmin say about this if he knew Donghyun is hanging around with Mara..." Youngmin said " Let me call him" Youngmin took his phone from his pocket " Oh, nevermind, change of plans... I'll tell him later."

Dana was looking at him weirdly...

" Do you, by chance, know where Joseth is?" he asked.

" No"

" You're friends but you don't know where she is"

" We're friends but I didn't place a tracker on them and I don't plan to..." Dana smiled sarcastically. 

" Whatever..." Youngmin left her.

Dana stayed and kept on observing them. Dana don't know why but she felt something. She was kinda sad that Donghyun is hanging around with Mara. She really don't know why but seeing them looking so comfortable and happy with each other bother her.

Dana stopped looking at them and she went to the den. She found Joseth there...

" Hey..." They greeted each other.

" There you are... Youngmin is looking for you..." Dana told Joseth.

" Don't tell him I'm here..."

" Why?"

" Just don't" Joseth said " So? What's going on? You seemed so bothered earlier..."

" I saw Donghyun and Mara at the park earlier."

" What are they doing?"

" Running and playing around with Hyura"

" So? What is wrong with that?"

" Just promise me you won't tell anyone..." Dana looked so hopeful.

" Promise" Joseth said and they did the pinky swear.

" I felt something unusal, like something is pinching my heart or something when I saw them so happy with each other. What do you think with that?"

" Oh... Don't tell me..."

" What?" Dana was so furious, she wanted to know what does it mean...

" Jealousy..."

" Oh no... You're kidding me..."

" I'm not... I know I may kid around, but I happened to experience feeling that way. And I knew that it was jealousy."

" How can that be possible? Even if Donghyun knows me better than Jeongmin does and Donghyun likes dogs and Jeongmin doesn't and many other differences, I'm dating Jeongmin, remember?" Dana still had her looks like you're-really-kidding-me look.

" You're asking me if how can that be possible?"

" Yes..."

" You just said the answer yourselft earlier. About the differences thing. You said it in a way that Donghyun is in the positive side and Jeongmin is in the negative side."

" Agggrh..." she buried her face in her hands " Let's change topic..." Dana added.

" What topic, then?"

Rowena and Nil arrived suddenly.

" Birthday girl, there you are..." Nil shouted.

" It's your birthday Joseth?"

" Nope." Joseth answered.

" It's your birthday, silly" Rowena patted Dana's back.

" Oh my... I forgot... It's next week." Dana remembered.

" So? What do you want to do?" Rowena asked.

" Anything" Dana answered.

" Let's have a dance party..." Rowena said.

" Not your birthday, wait for yours..." Joseth joked.

" Let's just have a simple dinner party" Dana told them.

" What? Simple? You're mum and dad might get mad at us." Joseth told Dana.

" My birthday... wait for their own" Dana imitated Joseth. All of them laughed.

" Fine"

Monday at Math Class...

They're professor is absent but still they stayed at their classroom. They were just talking with each other...

" So, Dana? What do you want for your birthday?" Jeongmin asked her.

" Anything"

" Anything can be so confusing" Jeongmin complained. " But I'll figure it out" Jeongmin smiled at her.

And as Dana saw Jeongmin smiling at her, it wasn't the same how Dana seeing Donghyun's smile can influence her. It was a lot more different...