What happened?

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

" Which SiStar is it?" Hyunseong seemed to be bugged by the idea of Donghyun dating a SiStar since he like Bora from SiStar and he wondered if it's Bora that Donghyun is dating.

" Hyorin" Nil answered without even taking her eyes away from what she is reading.

Donghyun just laughed.

" So you did really went on a date huh?" Dana really wanted to clarify everything.

" Yes" And with that simple answer, Dana was speechless. She was shocked that Donghyun didn't even told her that he was plannin on asking Hyorin out. She kept shut while watching the boys laughing at each other. She kept her quietness until Jeongmin walked in and placed his arm over her shoulder and told them to celebrate. They started getting everything ready, the foods, drinks and music except for Donghyun who was confused.

" Why should we celebrate?" Donghyun asked.

" Jeongmin and Dana just started dating, isn't it cool?" Joseth told him. And when Dana looked at him, he looked just like how Dana looked earlier when she learned that Donghyun didn't even told her about Hyorin.

" Let's get this party started." Hyunseong shouted.

" I think I have to pass" Nil was about to walk away

" What? What about our deal? So? Does it mean that ---" Hyunseong got interrupted.

" Don't even get there. Fine... I'll join..." Nil sat back in the couch.

" Joseth... Please call Mara unnie and Youngmin" Jeongmin said. And Joseth went upstairs to call Mara and Youngmin. Kim and Minwoo is not in the den and Rowena ( Wook Nae ) got home first.

" So, it's just us... Dana, me, Donghyun hyung, Hyunseong hyung, Nil, Kwangmin, Joseth and ---"

" us" Youngmin and Mara said together while walking down the stairs with Joseth behind them.

" Okay... Now, for real... Let's get this party started" Kwangmin the stereo and the music blast off from it. The song was 2PM's Hands Up . They danced until late night. They were having chips and juice, since they are still underaged. The party was going smoothly and Dana had so much fun. Everyone sat down because they got tired and exhausted. They were still laughing though when Mara suddenly shouted.

" Aiiish. Don't touch my things" Mara shouted at Kwangmin and she was hugging her laptop.

" Sorry noona" Kwangmin looked so terrified since it was the first time that he saw Mara that mad. Yeah, Mara is always mad, but it's different this time. It's like a dog protecting it's puppy.

" Again, don't call me noona"

" Mara unnie, calm down" Nil approached her.

" Dana and Jeongmin, I'm sorry to ruin your party but I have to go back to my room. Congratulations by the way."

After Mara left, the party continued but it was a bit of awkward.

The next day...

" Congratulations" Kim told Dana.

" Where were you last night?" Dana asked.

" Minwoo and I went on a date"

" Minwoo oppa didn't even let me borrow you for that night to celebrate with me" Dana pouted.

" No one can borrow my Kim. She is mine." Minwoo hugged Kim.

" So selfish oppa" Dana laughed.

" Anyways, sorry we missed the party." Minwoo added.

" Dana noona, someone told me to give this to you" a freshman handed her a boquet of flowers. It has a card on it and it reads as...

Congratulations little sister

Donghyun

Last night, Donghyun haven't said much. He was quiet. Maybe he used all his words in his date with Hyorin that at that time, he was left with no words.

" Is that from Jeongmin oppa? How sweet of him" Kim placed a dreamy look in her face.

" Its from---" She was about to tell her that is was from Donghyun oppa but their professor just arrived.

When it was lunch time, Dana went to find Donghyun to thanks him for the flowers. She saw Donghyun at the gym... with Hyorin. They were sweet-talking with smiles plastered on their face. She don't want to interrupt in their moment. So, she walked out of the gym and headed to the cafeteria. She found Jeongmin and Rowena there.

" Hey Dana" Jeongmin and Rowena greeted her.

" Hello" she greeted back.

" Have you seen Nil?" Hyunseong asked from nowhere. Rowena and Dana jumped because they were surprised of Hyunseong's again... sudden appearance.

" Hyung... Will you please stop coming from no where? You are scaring my Dana" Jeongmin scolded Hyunseong.

" I'll try... But, have you seen Nil?"

" Nope" Jeongmin and Dana answered.

" You guys have no help" Hyunseong rolled his eyes at them.

" Oppa, I saw Nil earlier. I'll go with you." Rowena and Hyunseong walked out of the cafeteria.  And Dana is starting to become more suspicious of Rowena's actions. But she brushed it off her mind.

It was Dana's vacant time so she stayed at the school's garden. Kwin Jyeon, a sophomore friend of hers sat beside her and talked with her.

" Have you seen Ji Bum?" Kwin Jyeon asked Dana.

" Nope... You still like him?" Dana knew about Kwin Jyeon likin Ji Bum for years already. She witnessed some of their moments.

" Unnie, please lower your voice... Someone might hear you"

" What's wrong with that?"

" I don't know"

" Loving someone is never a mistake."

Kwin Jyeon said thanks to her and left to look for Ji Bum. As Kwin Jyeon walked out, Joseth walked in and sat where Kwin Jyeon just sat earlier.

" Where is Kwin Jyeon going?"

" Going to look for her Ji Bum"

" Puppy love"

" What's going on between you and Youngmin?"

" We are still friends"

" Friends?  Where is the word best?" Dana raised her eyebrow at her.

" I really don't know anymore" Joseth said with a sad look in her face.

" What happened?"

" Well, ever since he started liking unnie, he's been really busy." When Dana looked at her, jealousy was all Dana saw.

" Are you jealous?" Dana asked Joseth.

" Ye--- I mean ofcourse not"

" You are too obvious"

" Fine, I am jealous, not because I like him or anything. It's because I'm not used to him not spending time with me anymore" And Dana can feel Joseth's sadness. Youngmin and Joseth have been bestfriends since they are kids because their mom were bestfriends too.  Joseth's bestfriend could have been Kwangmin but she just felt so comfortable with Youngmin.

" Talking about that... I wonder where Donghyun is right now"

" Hey... I've been looking for you" When Dana and Joseth looked at who said that, they saw Youngmin heading towards them.

" I'll give you guys time. I'll go look for Donghyun" Dana told Joseth and Dana looked at Youngmin and whispered to him " And you... give time to your bestfriend, eh?" Dana walked away. She walked around the campus and saw Donghyun at the campus and approached him.

" What's up?"

" I wanna say thank you for the bouqet but you could have just said congratulations to me personally." Dana smiled.

" You were too busy with your Jeongmin that you didn't even told me that he asked you out. And plus... you answered yes to him without even consulting me." Donghyun sighed.

" Sorry but you didn't even told me that you're planning to ask Hyorin out and plus you already did went on a date with her without even consulting me either" Dana throwed the blame back at him.

" Wow, and now you're throwing blames back at me" Donghyun shouted at Dana. Dana stood up immediately and walked away with teary eyes. She ran away and went back to her room and didn't attend her other classes.  She locked herself up in her room. And layed down in her bed.

S.E.O.U.L. hamke bulleobwayo...

Her phone rang.  SEOUL song was her ringtone. When she looked at the caller's ID it was Jeongmin. She didn't want to talk to someone at that time.  She ignored the call and turned it to silent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about Chapter 3?

Any suggestions?

Anyways, thanks to those who subscribed. I appreciate it. Keep supporting please...

Ppyong ~

Much ~