Birthday present...

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

At Dana's room...

" Hey Dana"  Kim greeted Dana.

" Hey" Dana greeted back

" So, you're ready for your birthday dinner celebration?"

" Yep"

The girls with the help of the boys already finished setting up everything. The girls are now currently swarming around Dana to help her with her outfit. Since Dana wanted a simple one, they don't need to wear dresses but still, they can wear those. Or anything they want actually.

The other girls are already wearing their outfits...

The girls were having a hard time in dressing Dana...

" Stop it guys. I could just wear a pants and a shirt" Dana kept dodging everytime the girls tried to make her wear something or putting make up on her face.

But later on, Dana got tired because of the girls' persistence.

At the dinner table...

Everyone was already at the table except for Kim and Dana. Minutes later... Kim arrived and sat beside Minwoo, the two are still dating but at that night, they looked kinda awkward.

" Hey everyone" Dana arrived.

Donghyun and Jeongmin stood up. But when Donghyun saw Jeongmin also stood up, he sat back down immediately.

" You look great" Jeongmin kissed Dana's cheeks. Dana sat beside Jeongmin.

" Wow, who did that?" Hyunseong asked. " Who made her pretty?"

" Actually... Dana is already pretty. It's just hidden." Donghyun said. Dana looked at Donghyun but there was no actual expression on his face. Still, it made Dana blushed. Donghyun complimented her.

" Yeah. We agree." The girls agreed.

" Okay then. Let's start the party" Minwoo shouted.

The waiter started getting the cake from the kitchen and placed it in the table. They sang the birthday song and Dana made a wish and blew the candle.

 " Dana, this is for you" Joseth handed her gift for Dana. It was a bracelet. Rowena gave Dana a new book and Nil gave Dana a book too. Kim handed Dana a necklace with a pendant shaped-heart and a letter "D" is engraved on it. All of the girls handed Dana a gift except for Mara.

Jeongmin handed Dana an earrings.

It made Dana kinda disappointed since Dana didn't like earrings at all but it seems that Jeongmin still doesn't know that. He knew little about her...

After the guys handed their gifts to Dana, Donghyun still hasn't handed his gift to her.

" Hyung... Where is your gift for Dana?" Hyunseong asked him.

Without a word, Donghyun stood up and walked outside. Dana was confused that's why she excused herself and followed Donghyun.

" Oppa. Where are you going?" Dana called Donghyun.

" Go back there"

" Why? Are you embarassed that you haven't gotten me any gift. Don't worry, you and Mara-unnie are the same. And you know that It doesn't really matter as long as you're here..."

" Go back there" Donghyun repeated.

" It was your fault though. You're too busy with Mara that you forgot about my birthday... So, fine... I'll go back" Dana started to go back to the restaurant when Donghyun stopped her, Donghyun was holding Dana's hands and it made Dana felt a little tingling feeling in her heart. She haven't experienced this way until now. She kept at looking at Donghyun's hands holding her hands.

" Follow me" Donghyun dragged her. Dana just followed him. Donghyun went to his bike and took a cage which was tied to it. And he handed it to her. Dana opened the cage and there inside is a puppy.

" What's this?"

" That's a dog..."

" I know what it is... What I mean is---"

" That's for you" Donghyun interrupted her.

" Are you kidding me?" Dana was so happy.

" Do I look like I'm kidding?" And when Dana looked at him, he didn't look like he is kidding at all. Dana felt so happy, she had wanted to have a dog for such a long time. She can't stop her happiness, she hugged Donghyun because she felt so thankful.

" Thank you" Dana thanked Donghyun a lot of times.

" So? What are you going to name it?" Donghyun asked her smilling. And Dana saw that, she haven't seen Donghyun smiling to her like that for a long time already. And it felt so good to see it again. She can't help but smile too.

" I'm going to name it Yuichi"

" Cool"

Dana was brushing Yuichi's hair with her hands and Donghyun did the same. Donghyun's hands accidentally touched her hands and he didn't took his hands away from her hands. Dana looked at him and saw Donghyun staring at her. She saw something sparkling in Donghyun's eyes. And for that moment, she felt like Donghyun was staring at her like she is the girl she loves. And the next thing Dana knew is Donghyun is getting near her. It was like his lips is one-inch away from her cheeks...