Day 3

Nine Days

 

“Seohyun-sshi,” Yonghwa went over to her, “Your house is bit empty.”

“You said it yourself,” Seohyun nodded, “I’m in a bit of financial problem.”

“Well yes but I didn’t think it was this bad,” Yonghwa pointed out, “You have nothing in your fridge.”

“Thank you for giving us some money to buy food for tonight,” Seohyun smiled.

“It’s ok,” Yonghwa smiled back, “its part of the job right?”

“Neh,” Seohyun smiled, “I need to wash some clothes. Why don’t you have a shower first and then I’ll wash your clothes too.”

“I didn’t bring any other clothes,” Yonghwa replied.

“There are some clothes we got free from photo shoots,” Seohyun pointed, “They’re male clothing so feel free to pick any.”

“Ah I was wondering what those were,” Yonghwa nodded, “They’re free?”

“Neh,” Seohyun nodded, “Too bad they were male clothing.”

“But I don’t wear sample clothing free from photo shoots,” Yonghwa looked at her in horror, “Imagine what people would say if they saw me in them.”

“It’ll be you, me, Jessica and Jaejoong so no one will know,” Seohyun snorted, “It’s not like I’m going to write an article on you any time soon.”

“Maybe you should,” Yonghwa smirked, “Main title: How I fell in love with Im Yonghwa.”

“Ew,” Seohyun gave him a look, “That is so greasy.”

“What?” Yonghwa laughed, “I was only joking.”

“Just quickly take a shower,” Seohyun made a face.

“You just can’t wait for me to get out of these clothes right?” Yonghwa sniggered.

“Double ew,” Seohyun huffed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

He opened the door of her black sleek BMW and gestured her to come out. She smiled and took his hand and led him to the edge of the cliff.

 

“Oppa, I need to ask you a favour,” Yoona smiled sweetly as she looked deeply into his eyes.

“What may that be?” Yoonchun asked.

“Be my boyfriend,” Yoona eagerly said.

“What?” Yoochun took a step back, “I can’t.”

“Why not?” Yoona looked alarmed as this was the first time she was being rejected.

“Because…” Yoochun racked his brains for an excuse or explanation.

“I really like you,” Yoona smiled, “That time when I was drunk. You still remember right?”

“You remember?” Yoonchun asked, “I thought you were so drunk you wouldn’t remember. Plus you were asleep most of the time.”

“But you’re the first person that hasn’t judged me during our first meeting,” Yoona smiled, “Please oppa.”

“Yoona-sshi, I’m sure there are tons of guys that are dying to become your boyfriend,” Yoochun shook his head, “One of them isn’t me.”

“That isn’t a good excuse,” Yoon pulled his hand.

“What if Mr Siwon was meant to be with you?” Yoochun choked on his words, “He likes you a lot Miss Yoona. And I can’t bear to let down my master.”

“Is this why you aren’t accepting me?” Yoona asked.

“I’m just an employee Miss Yoona,” he shook his head.

“I’m going to see him right now and clear everything up,” she hurried to her car.

 

He stood there alone and shocked. She had just left him. He quickly searched for his cell phone and dialled Siwon’s number. No one picked up.

 

“Argh!” he kicked the rock hard.

 

________________________________________

 

The front newspaper was thrown in front of him but he never budged. Next thing he knew the newspaper was thrown in his face.

 

“Ow!” he threw it back at her.

“You love me?” Jessica screamed at his face, “I’m front news of my very own paper you idiot!”
“What’s so bad about that?” he yelled back, “You should be thanking me. For all you know, you could be getting a raise.”

“Read for God’s sake,” she shoved it in his face.

“Hallyu star cheating on two girls?” he read aloud.

“Now it looks like I’m a mistress,” Jessica sighed.

“Is Hallyu star, Kim Jaejoong, cheating on two girls? Apparently so says close sources. He has been rumoured to be dating single heiress Im Yoona after he was seen at her younger sister’s wedding a few days ago and once again seen coming out of a supermarket yesterday after revealing to outraged fans that they were a couple. Shockingly on the same day videos of him confessing to a reporter has been spreading like wildfire throughout video streaming sites such as YouTube. The reporter is known to be Jessica Jung, a friend of Yonghwa’s rumoured girlfriend,” Jaejoong read aloud.

“Don’t stop reading,” she grabbed the newspaper and began reading it, “Is Yoona going to be heartbroken? Or is this just a onetime fling?”

“Um…” he sat there speechless.

“You are impossible. You have a girlfriend yet you keep saying you love me. You won’t go out of my house yet you are a hallyu star capable of living in your own mansion. I seriously don’t know what is wrong with you,” Jessica screamed.

“Thanks would’ve been nice,” he slouched back onto the sofa.

“Thanks for what exactly?” she asked.

“It’s not like every day you get to be on front page,” he huffed, “A little gratitude would’ve been nice.”

“Oh sorry, I forgot to thank you for making the whole world know I’m a mistress,” Jessica shouted even louder.

“That’s better,” he chuckled at the sight of her screaming her head off.

“What’s with all the noise?” Yonghwa rubbed his eyes as he came out the room looking half awake.

“Mianhae,” she bowed to him.

“Gwenchana,” he politely answered, “Is Seohyun up yet?”

“Yes, she took the back road and went somewhere. I couldn’t go to work today because apparently I’m a mistress,” Jessica answered sarcastically.

“Gimme that,” Yonghwa took the newspaper, “Hmm, you’re the one that’s dating my sister?”

“Aniya,” he shook his head, “That’s just a misunderstanding.”

“Well you better clear up this misunderstanding,” Jessica stared at him unbelievingly.

“I’m hungry,” Jaejoong looked at her with his puppy eyes.

“And I’m starving!” Jessica yelled back, “Plus I can’t go to work because I’m babysitting 2 fully grown adults who make a lot more cash than I ever will and yet I’m starving.”

“Stop your whining!” Yonghwa sighed and grabbed his coat, “Let’s go.”

“Where?” Jessica reluctantly pulled back.

“To get decent food,” Yonghwa smiled and threw their respective coats to each of them.

“Yes,” Jaejoong grinned as he wore his coat.

__________________________

 

 

Ding Dong.

 

Yoona grunted as she forced herself up. After on her dressing gown she quickly ran down the stairs.

 

“Who is it?” she asked Yuri.

“Yonghwa oppa,” Yuri replied.

“Ok, thanks. Can you get me some milk please Yuri-sshi?” Yoona asked politely, “Thanks.”

“Be right back Miss Yoona,” Yuri smiled as she dashed over to the kitchen.

 

“Oppa,” Yoona hugged him as the doors creaked open.

“Yoong,” he lifted her up, “I bought friends over.”

“You did?” she smiled and gave them a bow.

“Yoona!” Jaejoong waved to her, “You look thinner than last time.”

“Last time?” Yoona asked confusingly, “I don’t think I’ve ever met you before this.”

“What do you mean?” Jessica asked, “You’re rumoured to be his girlfriend.”

“Mwoh?” Yoona laughed loudly, “I’m sorry to disappoint you but we have not ever met sir.”

“But I saw you a few days ago at the wedding,” Jaejoong pointed out.

“Oh no,” Yoona looked at Yonghwa who in turn looked back at her.

“Yuri!!!” Yonghwa shouted.

 

“Neh,” Yuri replied whilst appearing at the doorway with milk in her hands.

“You?” Jaejoong pointed to her.

“Oh no,” Yuri dropped the milk carelessly looking shocked.

“Yul!” Yoona screamed as the glass broke in front of Yuri.

“Mianhae,” Yuri bowed as she began clearing the glass.

Jaejoong walked over to her, “Do you know me?”
“Mianhae Miss Yoona, mianhae Jaejoong-sshi,” was all Yuri said while clearing the glass.

“Wow you look so similar,” Jaejoong smiled as he helped her with the glass, “What’s your real name?”

“Yuri, Kwon Yuri,” she nodded.

“So does this mean she has been pretending to be Miss Yoona all this time?” Seohyun interrogated.

“Ah, Seohyun-sshi,” Yoona went over to hug her, “It’s nice to finall meet you.”

“Have I met you before?” Seohyun asked in shock.

“Aniya,” Yoona laughed, “But I’ve heard a great deal about you from my brother.”

“Ah,” Seohyun shot him a look, “I’m sure he had loads to say about me.”

“Let’s have a seat,” Yoona gestured to the living room.

“Yuri-sshi,” Yonghwa said, “Can you prepare something for us real quick? I’m famished.”

“Certainly sir,” Yuri smiled.

“Here, let me help,” Jaejoong helped her, “You’re going to hurt your hands if you touch the glass.”

“Jaejoong-sshi,” she said feeling touched.

 

Jessica eyed them from the side. She felt disgusted from all sides. One day he says he loves her and the next he’s going all lovey dovey with a Yoona look-a-like.

 

“Jessica-sshi,” Yonghwa called out, “Hello!”

“Uh,” Jessica got zapped back to earth, “Neh.”

“You look distracted,” Yonghwa smiled.

“Mianhae,” Jessica bowed, “I must be tired.”

“It’s not because Jaejoong-sshi is in the kitchen with Yuri is it?” Yonghwa smirked.

“Mwoh?” Jessica shook her head quickly, “Aniya!”

“Unni,” Seohyun nudged her shoulder, “You’re blushing.”

“I’m not!” Jessica covered her cheeks, “It’s because I’m hot.”

“Unni?” Seohyun looked at her friend, “Are you ok? Your cheeks are really burning up.”

“It’s because the tea is hot,” Jessica lied, “Stop looking at me like that.”

“Unni,” Seohyun looked worried, “You’re head is hot.”

“No it isn’t,” Jessica felt her own head, “It’s because of the tea.”

“Are you ok?” Yonghwa went over to touch her cheeks, “You don’t look alright.”

“Why is everyone worried?” Jessica stood up and gave a spin, “Look I’m perfectly…”

 

Before she could end her sentence she fell to the ground.