The Biggest Wedding of the year

Nine Days

 

Siwon looked in the mirror and fixed his bowtie.

“Hyung,” Siwon called over to his trusted secretary, “Do I look ok?”

“Yes,” YooChun replied, “Stunning!”

“I need to look my best to tackle Yoona,” he smiled, “My mum is counting on me.”

“She will definitely fall for you,” YooChun nodded, “Shall we go now?”

“Yes,” Siwon nodded as he took one last look.

 

Siwon waited patiently as Yoochun drove him to the wedding.

 

“Why does mum always pick out rich girls for me?” Siwon asked.

“Do you really want me to answer sir?” Yoochun asked.

“It’s because everything I do is a business deal to her,” he sighed.

“At least you like Miss Yoona right?” Yoochun smiled.

“Yes, she is nice but she is probably like every other rich girl I’ve met,” Siwon sighed.

“It’s no time to sigh sir,” Yoochun smiled, “We’re already here.”

_______________________________________

 

Yuri quickly ran over to the bride’s room and gently knocked.

 

“Come in,” a sturdy voice said.

“Anyoheseyo,” Yuri bowed as she came in.

“Unni,” Krystal smiled, “Thank God we have you to replace her.”

“You’re welcome,” she smiled.

“Tell the guards to keep an eye on Yoona,” Ms Im yelled out, “I don’t want her walking around being drunk and all.”

“Omma,” Krystal pouted, “It’s all my fault. If I didn’t say that she wouldn’t get drunk again.”

“It’s not your fault honey,” Shin Hye laughed, “She just needs to face reality that she’s not young anymore.”

“Unni!” Krystal cried.

“What’s all the commotion about?” Yonghwa stepped into the room.

“Oppa!” Krystal ran over to the eldest Im sibling.

“Yah my Krys baby is getting married,” Yonghwa smiled, “And I’m not even married!”

“She’s all grown up,” Shin Hye her hair.

“Well Yoong,” Yonghwa smiled, “Aren’t you gona give you big brother a hug? Or have I gone for so long that you’ve forgotten about me?”

“That’s Yuri,” Shin Hye laughed.

“Yuri?” Yonghwa laughed, “Yul? You mean the maid’s daughter? Oh my, the resemblance is too alike!”

“Anyoheseyo,” Yuri bowed.

“I haven’t seen you for a long time,” Yonghwa went over to hug her, “Anyo Yul.”

“Yuri!” their mother called, “Go with Shin Hye to the front to see the guests.”

“Yes madam,” Yuri nodded.

“Yuri!” she called out once again, “Call me omma.”

“Neh,” Yuri nodded.

___________________________________

 

“Jessica Jung, I’m with the Daily Zon,” Jessica said at the counter.

“Yes, Jessica Jung,” the man smiled, “Please come in.”

“And this is Seo JooHyun also from the Daily Zon,” she introduced her friend.

“Yes both your names are here so you may pass,” he nodded.
“I’m her cameraman,” Jaejoong smiled.

“You are?” Jessica asked looking confused.

“Your name isn’t on the list,” he checked.

“I called last minute,” Jaejoong explained, “They forgot to list me in.”

“You can’t enter if your name isn’t listed,” he replied.

“Please just let him pass?” Jessica smiled sweetly at the man.

“Ahem, of course,” the man blushed.

“Heh,” Jaejoong looked at Jessica.

“What?” Jessica smiled innocently, “I got you in didn’t I?”

“Thank you,” Jaejoong snorted, “Now I’m off to eat.”

“Hey you said you were good friends of the Im’s but how come your name wasn’t even on the list?” Jessica asked.

“Food food food,” Jaejoong sang happily as he ignored her question.

“Let’s just go find our seat,” Seohyun smiled, “I don’t know why you brought that psycho along.”

“I don’t even know why either.”

__________________________________________--

 

Yuri hurried over to the front. She was welcomed by a sea or guests and paparazzi waiting to ask questions.

 

“Yoona!” a voice called out.

 

Yuri ignored it forgetting that she was meant to be Yoona.

 

“Yoona!” a hand grabbed hers.

 

“Ow,” she pulled it back.

“Sorry, did I hurt you?” a young man smiled as she turned around.

“Anyoheseyo,” Yuri bowed.

“Im Yoona right?” Siwon smiled, “It’s me Siwon.”

“Ah neh Siwon oppa,” Yuri smiled nervously, “I really have to go.”

“Oh, see you around,” Siwon lets go of her hand.

 

“It’s ok sir,” Yoochun smiled, “I think she likes you.”

“Why do you say that?” Siwon asked.

“She called you oppa,” Yoochun smiled, “Usually she would call you Siwon-sshi right?”

“Ah she did,” Siwon blushed.

_________________________________________

 

The Im family stood in a row and the press were snapping their cameras at them. Mr Im stood in the right beside his wife Ms Im. Nobody knew they were no longer living together. They smiled for the camera like nothing was wrong. Next to them stood their eldest child, the only son of the family, Im Yonghwa. Just like Yoona he still hasn’t gotten married yet due to him being such a player. He was far too busy living using his father’s money and living the dream in Beverly Hills. Im Shin Hye or now known as Jang Shin Hye, the second eldest stood beside him. She was married to the famous actor Jang Geun Suk and holds one of the major branches for her father’s company. Then there stood Yuri who took Yoona’s place. Yoona was the most down to earth out of the family. Unlike the rest of her family she chose to live out of the limelight and became a lawyer. This is why Yuri always substitutes for her. Lastly stood Im Krystal, or now Choi Krystal. She was the youngest Im sibling and was famous for being a model. She is the most wanted model in Korea and now holds her own line of clothing. The Im family was dubbed to be the richest not only in Korea, but are now conquering the world.

 

“What an awesome family!” Seohyun squealed.

“They’re so lucky they were born with a silver spoon in their mouths,” Jessica sighed.

“The food here is delicious!” Jaejoong said in between muffles.

“Yah!” Jessica hit him lightly, “Be quiet!”

“Ah, Yoona-sshi,” Jaejoong pointed out.

“Is she the friend you were talking about?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, that my friend,” he lied.

“I can’t believe a nice looking girl like her is friends with you,” Jessica snorted.

“Yoona-sshi!” Jaejoong waved his hands fanatically.

 

Out of the side of her eyes Yuri saw someone waving their hands and calling out Yoona’s name. She turned her view to see the man earlier. She quickly looked away and hid behind Shin Hye.

 

“Yoong,” Shin Hye called out, “What are you doing?”

“Mianhae,” Yuri smiled nervously, “I thought I saw a cat. I’m scared of cats.”

“Get over yourself. Yoona loves cats,” Shin Hye glanced at her.

“Mianhae.”

_____________________________________

 

Yoochun took a drink and walked away from the crowd. He hated parties or weddings. Truthfully he hated being in the crowd but since he was paid to take care of Siwon he did his job without protest. He took a left to find the toilet and turned the knob. It was locked. He knocked on it once more.

 

“In,” a lady’s voice said and pulled his tie.

“Miss Yoona,” he looked at her in disbelief.

“Oh oh oh oh, oppareul saranghae,” she sang and started to giggle.

“You’re drunk?” he looked confusingly, “But you’re outside taking pictures.”

“Oh oh oh oh, that must be Yuri,” she sang in a similar tune.

“Yuri?” he asked, “I’ve got to warn Siwon.”

“Oh oh oh oh,” she sang once more, “Oppareul saranghae!”

 

 Yoochun stood up and headed for the door. But a pair of hands was holding onto him. He looked down and saw Yoona hugging is feet.

 

“Miss Yoona,” Yoochun tried to shrug her off.

“Please stay sir,” she bit her lip.

 

Yoochun stared into her eyes. Those inevitably undoubtedly shimmering eyes were calling out for a friend.

 

“Neh,” he nodded and followed her command.

“Drink?” she shoved a wine bottle in front of him.

“No thanks,” he shook his head.

“Oh oh oh oh oppareul saranghae,” she sang once more but this time whilst leaning on Yoochun’s shoulder.

“Ah ah ah ah, mari marihae,” he continued.

Yoona giggled and faced him, “Who are you?”

“I didn’t get to introduce myself formally,” Yoochun smiled.

 

But he didn’t get to formally introduce himself. He looked beside him and she was already sleeping with wide open. Not the innocent Yoona everyone knew. He laughed and leaned his head onto hers.

 

“Oh oh oh oh,” he sang to himself.