Day 2

Nine Days

 

 

He blinked twice before he saw what was before him. A beautiful face laying down on his chest. He sat semi straight and stoked her hair.

 

“You’re quite something when you’re like this,” Jaejoong chuckled to himself.

“Huh?” Jessica said abruptly, “Mianhae.”

 

She lifted her head and bowed to him while Jaejoong inspected the shirt he was wearing. He saw a brown woolly shirt which wrote the words ‘I Love You’.

 

“I love you?” he whispered to himself but loud enough for Jessica to hear him.

“You what?” Jessica blushed as she took a step back.

“Ani,” he laughed and pointed to the shirt, “Don’t be too full of yourself.

“Ah,” Jessica laughed.

“Wait a second,” Jaejoong bit his lips, “Why am I wearing this?”

“I changed your clothes because you look like you were cold,” Jessica explained.

“You changed me?” Jaejoong hugged himself, “I knew you were trying to take advantage of me!”

“What?” Jessica said in a shocked expression.

“I need to call my lawyers now!” Jaejoong demanded.

“Jerk,” Jessica bit her lips furiously as she threw a pillow to his face.

“Ow,” Jaejoong rubbed his nose, “This face costs millions you know?”

 

Jessica slammed the door as she heard his last comment. She went over to the fridge to get milk but was greeted by an empty fridge. She sighed as she took a glass and filled it up with water from the sink.

 

“Ew,” Jaejoong rolled his eyes, “Commoners.”

“What did you say?” Jessica threw a glance at him.

“Commoners,” he said louder this time for her to hear properly, “I for one only drink bottled filtered water.”

“Fine. Whatever,” Jessica scoffed as she slammed the fridge door.

 

Jessica went back into her room where she was stopped by a familiar hand.

 

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked.

“Going into my room,” Jessica pointed.

“But that’s my room now,” Jaejoong replied.

“It my house and my room,” Jessica pulled her hands free.

“So where do you propose I stay? The living room?” Jaejoong shot her a look, “I am your guest so I think not.”

“I think so,” Jessica laughed, “And who every said you were my guest?”

“Well when someone turns up on your doorstep then automatically it’s your guest,” Jaejoong smirked.

“But it would also be up to me either to accept or reject the person standing on my door,” Jessica sighed, “And you are someone I would reject.”

“I am a hallyu star,” Jaejoong hissed, “You should be grateful for my presence.”

“Why are you even in my house anyway?” Jessica scolded him, “Why are you making my life difficult?”

“Um…just because,” Jaejoong stuttered.

“Why don’t you go back to your fabulous life you’ve been talking about all this time and just leave me alone,” Jessica suggested and slammed the door.

 

“Damn it,” Jaejoong whispered to himself, “She’s going to kick me out.”

 

Jaejoong threw himself on the couch and thought to himself, “What should I do to make her change her mind to let me stay?”

 

Just then Jessica came out her room wearing a plain t-shirt and skinny jeans. She pulled Jaejoong’s hand and headed for the door.

 

“Jessica!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Get out,” Jessica pulled him, “I’ve got to go out.”

“Let me stay,” Jaejoong gave her his puppy eyes.

“Give me one reason why I should let you stay,” Jessica folded her arms.

 

There was silence while Jaejoong searched his head for an explanation. Jessica locked the door and turned around. She started to walk away.

 

“Jessica Jung,” Jaejoong pulled her closer, “I love you.”

“What?” Jessica turned around and saw a pink-ish red lips coming at her.

“Hmmm,” Jessica tried to pull herself away but Jaejoong had wrapped his hands over her body and was already pulling on the back of her shirt.

 

She could no longer pull away as Jaejoong’s muscular hands were too strong. The only thing she could do was close her eyes and kiss him back. After all she was kissing a hallyu star. She should at least grab the chance. His lips were intimately on hers and he did not even leave a second to let her breathe.

 

Suddenly a girl screamed, “Yah, that Hero Jaejoong.”

“Who is he kissing?” another squealed.

“Is that his girlfriend?” another fan pointed out.

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and saw that there was already a crowd gathered to watch and take photos of them kissing. He quickly broke away and pulled Jessica’s hands. He took the keys from Jessica fumbling at every step he took and opened the door.

 

Jessica who was still dazed stood still on front of her living room. Jaejoong fell back onto the couch but stood up again once he saw Jessica not moving from the front door.

 

“Are you just going to stand there?” Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

“You have to leave,” Jessica said as soon as she gathered her courage.

“But I just told you I love you,” Jaejoong smiled.

“I don’t even know who you are,” she laughed.

“I’m Hero Jaejoong,” he nodded.

“I’ve known you for a few days,” Jessica laughed, “You can’t really be in love with me.”

“It’s called love at first sight,” Jaejoong laughed.

“You’re crazy,” Jessica threw her bag onto the couch, “Now there are tons of anti fans waiting in front of my house. How am I going to get out?”

“You can’t,” Jaejoong smirked, “It’s just us two in this house all day long.”

________________________________________________

 

“Yes, I am getting married to my long time girlfriend,” Yonghwa smiled to the camera.

“Who is she?” a reporter asked.

“Seo Joohyun,” he smirked, “A small time reporter working at the Daily Zon.”

“A reporter?” some cried out in amazement, “She’s not a model?”

“You’re being a bit rude aren’t you,” Yonghwa smiled.

“When did you meet her?” someone else asked.

“Those are personal questions,” Yonghwa nodded, “If there isn’t anything else important the press conference will now end.”

 

Yonghwa stood up and walked towards Yoona who smiled as she saw him.

 

“Reporter eh?” Yoona asked, “You’re joking.”

“Why doesn’t anyone believe me?” she smiled as he took her hand.

“My big brother has really changed,” she smiled.

 

__________________________________

Seohyun threw the remote to the small television set in the television room where she worked.

 

“Long time girlfriend?” Seohyun squealed, “Getting married?”

“Seohyun-ah,” Nicole came in, “You were on TV.”

“I know,” Seohyun curled her fists in anger.

“Why didn’t you tell me you knew Im Yonghwa?” Nicole asked, “Oh my God. He’s so dreamy.”

“I’m going to crush him the next time I see him,” Seohyun gritted her teeth.

“You’re so lucky,” Nicole said jealously.

“I am not his girlfriend,” Seohyun burst, “I have only met him once.”

“Wow. Long distance relationship eh?” Nicole asked, “You guys must have been suffering.”

“Ahhhhhh!” Seohyun squealed, “I hate him!”

 

Suddenly Gyuri came in the room, “Seohyun-ah.”

“What?” Seohyun shot her a look, “Are you going to ask me about the jerk Yonghwa as well?”

“No,” Gyuri replied.

“Are you going to ask me how I met him? How we fell in love?” Seohyun bit her lips in anger.

“No, she was going to tell you I’m here,” a familiar face popped in.

“You!” Seohyun pointed to him.

“Anyo,” he waved to her.

“Come here,” she pulled him out the room.

 

Once she came out the door all eyes were on him and her. The whole office did not blink and preyed on their next big headline.

 

A flash was heard as Gyuri took a photo.

 

“Smile for the picture,” she smiled, “You’re tomorrow’s front page.”

“Yah!” Seohyun grabbed the camera and grabbed his hand.

“Where are we going honey?” Yonghwa took her lead as she fanatically searched for a place where there was no one listening.

“Here,” she pulled him into the toilet.

“Nice and comfy,” he winked, “I’ve never made out in a toilet.”

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Seohyun pushed him in.

“Nothing,” Yonghwa smiled innocently.

“Girlfriend?” Seohyun choked as she said the word, “Are you crazy?”

“Oh I see,” Yonghwa smiled, “The press conference.”

“Well are you going to at least explain yourself?” Seohyun sighed.

“Ok calm down,” Yonghwa smiled, “I need your help.”

“What is it?” Seohyun leaned on the wall.

“I need a girlfriend. One who my mother will like,” Yonghwa explained, “I just need to introduce you to her. That’s all. Nothing else.”

“What makes you think I don’t have a boyfriend?” Seohyun pouted, “That’s very rude of you.”

“I have my ways,” Yonghwa smirked.

“What makes you think that I’ll be your girl friend?” Seohyun snapped at him.

“A little birdy told me you are in some financial problems,” Yonghwa smiled, “I can help.”

“No I’m not!” Seohyun huffed.

“Well I don’t mind,” Yonghwa turned around, “I can always pay someone else to be my girlfriend.”

 

Yonghwa started to walk towards the door and opened it. Seohyun didn’t budge but she bit her lip hard to refrain herself. Soon Yonghwa was out the toilet.

 

“Yah she’s a hard one to crack!” Yonghwa whispered to himself, “Quickly come Seohyun-ah!”

 

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

 

“How much?” Seohyun sighed as he turned around.

“However much you want my lady,” he smirked.