Day 4

Nine Days

 

 Chapter 10: Day 4

 

He straightened his collar and cleared his throat whilst waiting for the door. Then the crimson brown door flew open. A young man with bed hair opened it.

 

“Siwon-sshi?” Yonghwa scratched his nape, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to see Yoona,” Siwon smiled, “Is she in?”

“I’m not sure,” Yonghwa yawned and let the door open, “Come and sit. I’ll see if she’s upstairs.”

“Neh,” Siwon nodded as he came in.

 

Yonghwa went up the stairs 2 by 2 and finally reached Yoona’s room.

 

“Yoong,” Yonghwa called out as he knocked on the door.

“Yoona is not in,” Yuri appeared at the side, “She went out early this morning. She said she had someone to meet.”

“But Siwon-sshi is downstairs waiting for her,” Yonghwa scratched his head.

 

As he said Siwon’s name he could see Yuri’s face become bright pink. Then it occurred to him.

 

“Yul, can you do me a favour?” Yonghwa grinned.

“What may that be?” Yuri frowned as she saw the naught smirk spread on his face.

“Be Yoona,” Yonghwa proudly said.

“Ani ani ani,” Yuri shook her head, “No way!”

“Why not?” Yonghwa asked, “It’s not like it’s the first time.”

“Because its Siwon oppa!” Yuri blushed, “I can’t pretend to be her in front of him.”

“Why?” Yonghwa asked, “Because Siwon might like you while you are Yoona?”

 

Yuri bit her lip and bowed down her head. He face was already as red as a tomato as she furiously fiddled with the fingers.

 

“You like Siwon-sshi don’t you?” Yonghwa suddenly realized.

“Ani,” Yuri shook her head quickly, “It’s not what you think.”

“Come on,” Yonghwa pulled Yuri into Yoona’s room and started to rummage in her drawers.

“Yonghwa-sshi!” Yuri said in horror, “What are you doing?”

“Finding clothes for you of course,” Yonghwa smiled as he took out clothes and threw suitable ones on the bed.

“Yoona-sshi will be furious when she finds out!” Yuri pulled his hand.

“She’ll never know,” Yonghwa grinned.

“Well what should I say?” Yuri asked.

“Just be yourself,” Yonghwa quickly threw her a dress, “Wear this.”

“Oppa,” she moaned, “Do I really have to do this?”

“Trust me Yul,” Yonghwa flashed a cheesy smile.

 

Yonghwa settled in Yoona’s bed as he waited for Yuri. A few minutes passed and a knock was heard on the door. Seohyun peeped inside.

 

“Unni,” she whispered, “Aish why are you here?”

“That’s no way to treat your future husband,” Yonghwa shook his head as Seohyun blushed, “I’m waiting for Yuri.”

 

Just at that moment Yuri came out of the bathroom. The yellow summer dress fitted her perfectly.

 

“Unni,” Seohyun smiled, “You look so pretty!”

“Come on then Yul,” Yonghwa grabbed her hand.

“Wait a second. It’s Yuri unni?” Seohyun looked bewildered, “Why is she changing in Yoona unni’s room and why is she wearing Yoona unni’s clothes?”

“So many questions my dear Hyun,” he smirked, “So little time. Watch this and everything will be answered.”

 

Yonghwa gave Yuri a little push down the stairs.

“Siwon-sshi,” Yonghwa smiled.

 

Siwon turned around. He was mesmerized by what stood in front of him. He couldn’t take his eyes off Yoona, which was of course Yuri, and bowed politely.

 

“Yoona-sshi,” he said as his smile grew wider, “You look really beautiful.”

“Thank you,” Yuri bowed politely, “You wanted to see me?”

“Ah?” Siwon looked confused, “I got your text yesterday. You said to meet at your house at 9.”

“Neh?” Yuri replied panicking, “Well I called you because…”

“Because?” Siwon looked at her.

“I can’t remember now,” Yuri giggled nervously, “I have terrible memory you see.”

“Ahhhh,” Siwon nodded, “Well there was no point of coming then.”

“I’m so sorry to trouble you,” Yuri apologized.

“Well what if we grab breakfast?” Siwon asked, “Or have you eaten?”

 

Just then Yonghwa came running down pulling Seohyun down with him.

 

“Go!” Yonghwa grinned, “I want Seohyun to cook breakfast for me.”

“Breakfast for you?” Seohyun glared at him, “No way!”

“Oppa,” Yuri gave the same glare to Yonghwa, “

“Oh annyoseyo,” Siwon automatically bowed to Seohyun.

“Annyoseyo,” Seohyun bowed back.

“Quickly go,” Yonghwa grabbed both their hands and showed them to the door.

“Ah hyung,” Siwon said shyly, “If Yoona-sshi doesn’t want to then it’s ok.”

“I insist,” Yonghwa pushed them out the door as he grinned, “Be back before 12 Yoong.”

 

The door was quickly shut in front of them. Both of them stopped in shock.

 

“Mianhae,” Yuri smiled weakly, “Oppa is always like that.”

“Since we are already out here so let’s just grab lunch,” Siwon flashed a smile.

 

___________________________________________________

Jessica rubbed the dirt off the tip of her eyes and gave out a small yawn. She slowly opened one eyes and winced at the light that gave into her eyes. She sat up straight and started stretching all that with closed eyes. Suddenly she felt a warmth being beside herself. She slowly gave a peak with one eye.

 

“Yahhh!” she gave her infamous dolphin scream.

“Wae? Wae?” Jaejoong sat up and looked around.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica stared in disbelief.

“Sleeping. Duh?” Jaejoong gave his best palm face.

“I mean what are you doing sleeping on my bed?” petite Jessica gave her all to push him off.

“Seriously?” Jaejoong yawned as he looked at his watch, “It is 8am. You woke me up just to ask me that?”

“Ugh,” Jessica kicked him hard enough to make him fall flat on the cold floor.

“Ow,” he muttered as he rubbed his precious nose, “I’m calling my lawyer.”

“You really need to get out of my house and go home,” Jessica bawled, “I really don’t have the patience or the money to look after an overgrown baby.”

“Awww,” Jaejoong smirked, “You called me baby.”

“Overgrown,” Jessica hissed as she got off the bed, “Thank God I’m dressed or the whole world would collapse hearing me rant.”

“Unfortunately,” Jaejoong grabbed her foot as she passed by.

“Get off,” Jessica gritted her teeth.

“No,” Jaejoong gave his notorious puppy eyes, “I’m hungry. Quickly cook me something delicious yobo.”

“No,” Jessica kicked off his hand, “I have no money.”

“Well when is pay day?” Jaejoong sighed in defeat.

“Don’t you remember last night?” Jessica asked as she pulled her hair up into a bun.

“Matching footsteps as we walk, I hold your hands, leaning on your shoulder I want to say?” he hummed whilst feeling confused.

“Yeah yeah. We were matching footsteps and holding hands after I deserted my job to oblige to your words,” Jessica glared down at him.

“Ahhh,” Jaejoong rubbed his nape and smiled slightly to himself as he remembered the past night’s events.

“Smile all you want,” Jessica sighed as she saw him smile, “I’m taking a shower. Talking with you won’t get me any money.”

 

Jaejoong felt a twinge of guilty as her words pierced straight into him. He pressed his hand on his chest where it hit heads on and felt it beating quickly.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Jaejoong bit his lips.

_________________________________________________________

 

It had been 20 minutes since Jessica left for work. He flipped the channels over and over again but he grew bored quickly as there were only 3 channels. He looked around and nothing seemed interesting to him. He lay back down on the sofa and gave out a loud grunt.

 

“I’m so useless,” Jaejoong patted his cheeks lightly.

 

He sat up straight and looked around.

 

“No I’m not!” Jaejoong fought with his inner ego, “I am awesome.”

 

He looked at the refection of himself in the television. He saw a slight thinner person than he’d remember. A young man was sitting, legs folded on the sofa wearing a ruffled black shirt and a torn up light blue shorts.  The golden brown locks he possessed now seemed like oily ramen and his face was prickly around his pale pink lips. And although his ego would argue, it seemed like he was a mess.

 

“I AM useless,” Jaejoong looked away from the reflection.

 

His gaze fell for a bunch of boxes stored neatly at the side of the small living room. Reluctantly he stood up and walked over.

 

“Well what do we have here,” he wiped the dirt and carefully opened the box.

 

“Photoshoot clothes eh?” Jaejoong rummaged around as he picked some that caught his eyes, “The free stuff doesn’t look half as bad as I remembered.”

 

________________________________________

 

a/n: 

You lot are the awesomest followers so here is the next chapters. Criticisms and suggestions are welcomed because I'm having a writer's block....ahhh :)