Part 2 of How could you...

My 2 ChoSarangs

SeungJo's POV

No way...I can't just lose her like this...I won't let this happen.I want to at least explain to her why I hid it from her,I want to tell her that I've planned to told her and that I didn't mean it tokeep it from her.SHe has to at least listen to my explanation,and after hearing my words,if she still thinks she can't trust me, I will let her go...

I rushed forward to grab he arms again..

"SoMin ah!Listen to me!Please!"

"What did I have to listen to?No matter what reason you have to hideyour identity, you should have told me!All along I thought I made a new friend.gained a new sunbae,earned a little of Baek Seung Jo's care while training here,but wow...I didn't.I must have been so stupid to believe that this world is nice to me...when all along, it was all fake, all acted out, all along those two people I treasured so much was just one person who I can't even say I know him now.Happy?You've successfully fooled me."

"So Min ah...Actually I've already planned tottold you the truth, yesterday and just now..I really didn't want to keep it from you anymore...At firstI thought this whole thing would end very soon,but it didn't.That's why I didn't have the chance to tell you too...It was difficult for me to do so."

"Of course it was!Which big liar would stand up and say that he was the liar?And you obviously didn't want me to know,thats why you couldn't honestly tell me about it!You think I'm stupid,you think I would tell everyone about it because I'm stupid, and I don't think when I speak.But you don't know how much I would give to protect my loved one,how much I treasured all the fake situations you created.Right,i guess this is how stupid I am,to believe all these...Admit it, you just didn't trust me."

"I know!I knew that you would keep it a secret for me thats why I was going to tell you.."

"What do you know?If you knew , and if you trusted me, even as a fried, you wouldn't have hid it from me!"

Before I knew it, she couldn't hold back her anger anymore...Always acting strong and cheerful on the outside, but weak and emotional on the inside...I'm glad she let these emotions out.Tears started pouring out of her eyes uncontrollably...

" really sorry Somin ah, Mianhae..I have hurt you." I said as I tried to go nearer to hug her to comfort her.But I was pushed away.

"And you stll have the cheek to do this, Baek Seung Jo,stop acting warm and nice!You know you aren't!Stop playing around with me and my feelings!It's not fun at all!"

Before I knew it, she slapped me...for the first time,I was slapped by someone...

"This is a slap for Kim Hyun Joong.For ptoying with my feelings"

Once more.Ouch.

"This is a slap for Baek Seung Jo, for betraying my trust in him."

"Don't follow me, I need some time alone." she continued

I could say nothing...I was the one in the wrong...It was my fault,I explained about wanting to tell her,but it seems that she really can't trust me anymore.Its my fault. I can't bring myself to shamelessly bring her back...I should just let her go for the time being,she needs to be alone...

But where is she going to sleep tonight?I'm sure she won't come back...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin's POV

Baek Seung Jo nappeunno  BaekSeung Jo Nappeunnom Baek Seung Jo Nappeunom BaekSeungJo Nappeunnom BaekSeungJo Nappeunnom BaekSeungJo Nappeunnomx100...

Stupid Baek Seung Jo...I hate you...I hate you...Baek Seung Jo miwo BaekSeungJo Miwo!

For how many years...I liked you like an idiot, I was laughed at by other for having a crush on you but yet I still shamelessly cling on you...just so that I could see you,just so that I could become friends with you.And after we did become friend, I did everything to get closer to you,in case you don;t even treat me as a friend.I'm sure we became more than just friends,we were close, we were friends that trusted each other helped each other played nonsensical games with each other. Even thought you were cold and mean to me, I thought that we were at least this much,enough for me to trust you in everything you do.I'm okay if you didn't return those feelings but you didnt have to go further to play with my feelings,especially by using my love for KimHyunJoong.It isn't funny.For whatever reasons you had to be him you should have at least told me.Even if you didn't want to you shouldn't have used his identity to toy with me...depite obviously knowing that I've liked you for many years...don'tyou know how hurtful it is to find out that someone you trusted so much played a big joke on you?

Can I still trust you?Can I still continue to love you after all these?

The most hurtful thing is that despite knowing how much you've hurt me...betrayed my trust for you...I think I can't forget about you...It's difficult to do so.Why?Why am I so stupid?Why do I still want to be with you?Why do I still want to continue loving you when you obviously shown that you do not care for my feelings at all, that you don't return those feelings at all,,that you don't trust me at all  through this whole thing...Why am I so blind and stupid?Its not like you are going to like me if I continue to like you for many years...you are only going to be apologetic because you brought your joke too far.

Jung So Min, wake up.After all these,what's the point of liking him?Cant you see it?es a jerk.He deosnt care about you,he doesn't trust you, he even joked by toying with your feelings...do you think he would like you back?No.Wake up...you should get over him...and let him go...Its not going o be fun.Can't you see?There is no happy ending between you and him.Just give up already.you have been clinging onto him for too long...Now hes getting tired of it so he played this game.SoMin ah, lets stop it here...

"SoMin?"

"Hyori Sunbaenim?Why are you here?"

"What do you mean 'why are you her' ?I'm here to get you.lets go!"

"Huh?"

"Boss said you have no place to stayand asked me if I had an extra room.My mom went back to myhometown so I do have a room now,lets go!"

"But how did you knowI'm here?"

"I just knew it,"

"Kim Hyun Joong?"

"Oh, no,It isn't him."

"Kamsahamnida Sunbaenim!"

"Nah...I feel lonely living alone too.I want to be friends with you too,so don't feel burdened okay?"

"Arrasso."

Hyori's POV

Kim Hyun Joong, you better thank your noona properly sometime...

-------------------------------.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter,but hope you enjoyed it!I have to plan a little more for next chapt