The 2nd Date Part II

My 2 ChoSarangs

Baek Seung Jo's POV

Look at this girl...sleeping again,makes me bored...Theres no one to bother me now...Wait,I have an I dea,since shes asleep should i just steal the picture from her?Hmmm I should.

I parked the car at a corner of the road near the company's building and tried to reach for her bag which was leaning on the door beside her.I wasnt that flexible at all, it was kinda far for me too.After all the effort and stretching my upper body,I finally reached her bag.And right at this time,she woke up,how unlucky...

"WHAT are you trying to do?" she asked.

"I-" I turned my head to face her but I didn't knew that our faces would be so close.It was less than half a centimetre before our lips touched.And that girl, as I expected, closed her eyes as she was expecting me to kiss her.Well,I admit  I was quite tempted to kiss her and tried to narrow the gap between our lips because her lips looked so kissable,but no.I'm not gonna kiss her and make her think that I like her too.

"I was trying to take the picture.BABO." I completed my sentence.

"Ohh..."

"Did you really think I was going to kiss you?"

"What?NO!"

"Then why did you close your eyes huh?And stop blushing."

"I'm not blushing!"

"Don't deny,its all on your face,the words saying that you like me."

"YAH!Stop the teasing okay,or you will regret"

"Why would I..."

"Why wouldn't you?Bye,I'm getting off!"

She went out of the car and there seemed to be unexpected people waiting or her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin's POV

It was Jin Anna and Bong, they were waiting for me tocome out of the car...But how did they even know that I was here?Bong was a caring oppa as usual.

"Somin ah why are you so late?Where have you been we were so worried for you,you didn't pick up your phone."

But Jin Anna was as mean as usual.

"Of course she wouldn't let you disturb a romantic date with her boyfriend.ButSoMin, how could you date behind our backs?Trainess aren't really supposed to date you know?Well, I will forgive you because you're still new.But stop meeting him when you're supposed to practise."

"Isn't today a free day?And I didn't pick up because my phone had no battery."

"Oh,free day?Don't you know how hard we were practicing on our free day?"

"Yah Jin Anna,all you did was gather the girls in the practice room to eat snacks,you think I didn't know?"

"Oppa!Aish!"

"Somin ah, quickly get back to the dorm."

"I was called to come down just because I'm the leader of the girls,,,aish this makes my life so tiring haiss..."

"Excuse me?Who are you calling a ?"

"Someone who I know, you know it yourself too."

"YAH!Who are you to call me that?"

"Calm down Somin ah..."

"No oppa,I can't.I've been holding in my anger towards her for too long...YAH!You stop right there!"

"I don't want to."

"Apologise now!"

"Why should I?I don't want to."

I raised my hand, ready to slap her but was held back by Bong.

"Calm down,get into the car,its still there,I will make Anna go back first."

I agreed, I really had to calm down so I went into SeungJo's car.But before I could close the door, Anna tried to get me out of the car.

"You !Who said you could spend more time with you boyfriend instead of getting back to the dorm with us huh?" she said as she grabbed my wrist.

I tried to release myself from her but to no avail, so Seung Jo helped me.Of course, he was much stronger and managed to do so.But just in that one second, thewhole topic changed,Anna saw his face.

"Yah,Jung So Min, So you were dating him?Kim Hyun Joong?Huh?"

"I'm not dating him!"

"What areyou trying to say?Do you mean I'm blind?"

"He is not Kim Hyun Joong!"

"How am I supposed to believe that?No wonder you acted like that that daywhen Lee HyoRi came."

"Seung Jo yah!Say something!Show her you ID or something!"

"It's not with me...But I'm really not Kim Hyun Joong, my hair is not blonde like his.And how are you so sure that I'm Kim Hyun Joong?Without any proof?"

"Hyun Joong oppa is not back yet too.His manager is still waiting for him."

"Seriously?He has his own life too,why should he report to his manager after every single thing he do?He doesn't have any schedule today so why must he report back to his company?And please, he can return to his own house then report to his manager too.And what kind of fan are you to stalk him all the way and yet mistake another person for him?"

Anna was left with nothing to say although she is still not convinced that Baek Seung Jo and Kim Hyun Joong are 2 different people.She started attacking me when we were back at he dorm again.

"Girls! I foundout that Jung So Min was dating her boyfriend instead of us!Should I introduce him to you?He is someone who lookcatly like our Oppa.Yes,Kim Hyun Joong oppa!Or should I say that her boyfriend isKim Hyun Joong oppa?Because I would be too stupid to believe Jung So Min's words right?Oh, how could she hurt our feelings when she obviously knew that  we were his fans and not even introduce us to him at all?Dating behind our backs?"

"I told you he is not Kim Hyun Joong already right?"

"yeayeayea,I believe you Jung SoMin,I believe you.The sarcasm,you hear it tooright?"

"It's useless trying to talk to you."

I went back to my own room and settled down.I really believed in Baek Seung Jo at first.But as I thought back, I started to doubt him.I don't een know why I did.I knew that I shouldn't be like this after claiming that I like him.I knew that he can be trusted because weknew each other since young.But why,Anna's words seemed to make sense.They looked exactly like each other except for the hair.It should be quite impossible to believe that they weren't the same person.

_Are you okay?_ A text from Seung Jo arrived.

_Yea,Kwenchana_

_Okay,I'm glad you are._

_But how come I'm starting to side with Anna?You look exactly like Kim Hyun Joong,You don't have a twin from what I know..._

_Yes I don't.we are not the same person okay,just believe me._

_Come to think of it how did you know so much of Kim Hyun Joong?_

_Huh?No,I know nothing about him._

_How did you know that he had blonde hair,he doesn't have any schedule today, he had his own house, and report almost everything to his manager?_

_I just knew it, don't ask why._

_Well since you are clever and you seem to know everything...I'm sure I didn't tell you all these though,you sure you are not him?Or did you stalk him on the internet or something?_

_Yea kinda..._

_Wow, I didn't know you had interest in him...We could have talked about him together! Wait...are you gay?Why do you like him?_

_NO!I'm not!_

_Ohh...no wonder you have no interest in females.Come to think of it, you haven't dated anyone before!_

_I told you I'm not gay!And I have dated before okay!_

_Yea right, how many times did you date?or did you date with yourself?_

_2 times.Stop it okay,talk about yourself._

_Wow,twice, not bad.I didn't know.BUt isn't that all because of someone who likes another personof his own gennder?_

_Yah!I don't like him okay.Stop it._

_Okay, I shall stop it and forgive you for you mean comments towards me,atleast now I know the reason why you did that._

_Yah, if you continue and be like this I'm gonna be even more mean to you okay._

_Tsk...Arrasso,mianhae mianhae mianhae...Happy?_

_Yes happy._

kekekekeke so fun to ...But I rather him be a gay then not liking me even for a bit after all these years of liking him....its tiring, that unrequited love...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeungJo's POV

Aish that babo...Did she really think I'm gay?I hope not...but she really didn't treat our outings as dates?I mean if she likes me then shouldn't it be considered a date for her?Even if she thinks that her love for me is unrequited?nonono...notshe thinks,it is in fact unrequited...But i even hinted her in the text that I had two dates before...what? now even I treat it as a date and she doesn't?Oops...Did she stop liking me? Oh no...i hope not, mylifewould be boring if she stops botherig me....But looking at how she blushed just now,kekekekekeke, she obviously still likes me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin's POV

Why are those two not coming in?It's gonna reach midnight soon though...hmm,maybe I should go remind them to come back early,there might be room check later on though...But where are they? They aren't anywhere in sight though....hmm I hear voices from this room,yes its them! Found ya!

I didn't even check whose room was that that and opened the door to call my roommates.And how unlucky,it was Anna's room...

"Hey you guys are not going to go back?"

"Yah,who are you to just barge into my room?" Anna asked.

"Their roommate?" I answered.

"Oops,sorry this is late but from today onwards,heir MY roommates."

"But how are you going to cram 5 people in this small room?"

"Somehow,there always a way,as long as we are NOT WITH YOU."

"Yah,what do you mean by that?"

"Oh, So you expect them to support you even after you acted like a nice girl in front of Lee Hyori but backstab them in the back by dating HyunJoong Oppa secretly?"

"I told you they are not the same person!"

"Whatever,until you show us some evidence,we are not going believe you.Right girls?"

My last two friends in this company who were willing to even talk to me after the Lee Hyori incident nodded their heads...How do I survive here now?I'm going to be the ultimate loner in this world.I don't have any free days anymore to meet SeungJo and I bet they are going to consficate our phones again so I can't contact MinAh or SeungJo...I'm left with myself now...

They started throwing pillows at me,asking me to get out of the room.Of course,I did, crying.I had no strength in my legs so i dropped myself down,leaning against the wall beside my room.Its like all my strength,my confidence, my hopes, all of them are flushed away in that second.Although I may always be cheerful and not seem to care about how others look at me,I'm a human too,I have feeligs too.I can't stand this anymore...I really want to give up...Then someone came,he might be the only bright light that I can see for a long period of time....

"Somin ah, don't cry okay..." Bong said as he sat beside me and passed me a packet of tissue paper.

"I know its hard for you,especially since this batch of girls are really crazy about Hyun Joong.They can be as mean as ever to you,they are just acting childish and silly because they are seriously crazy fans...Forgive them and get along with them okay?"

"Get along?Is that even possible?"

"Yah...Stop crying, you can't be like this okay...I know how you feel..."

"How would you know?You don't know...You don't know how painful it is, how terrible I fell, how lonely I feel right now..."

"I know,Hyori was exactly like you too.Everyone looked down on her because they were jealous, even after she debut,she cried every single night.But she persevered on, see?Her success was greater than anyone who looked down on her and made her feel as terrible as you."

"Really?So I'm not the only one who experienced this pain?"

"Of course not,many of the successful ones have gone through alot of tough and difficult obstacles, even Hyun Joong.This is just the start,you can't give up so easily okay,It's your dream, your dream that made you come this far..."

"Hyun Joong oppa?"

"As expected of a fan...but well, it was difficult for him to separate with his group members which were his only support that he can trust and lean on completely because they go through their daily lives together.He had to get used to it quickly,he couldn't contact them as often and had to juggle all this practices and projects alone, he had to depend on himself for everything.Most of all he had to hide all the exhaustion and stress from all his fans...Can you imagine how difficult and lonely it is for him to handle all these alone?"

"Hyun Joong oppa..." I felt ashamed...Why am I even crying,I'm the strong-willed girl who won't let anything change her mind...I'm not even experiencing 1% of what HyunJoong oppa and Hyori unnie did...

"I heard my name." A familiar voice said.

Then I saw this blonde haired guy walking towards us...It was Hyun Joong oppa...I met him again!All my tears went right back inwhen I saw him...I couldn't stop spazzing...

"So have you stopped crying?" HyunJoong oppa asked

"Yea..."

"Theres a tear here..." He said as he wiped off the tear on my face with his hands.

"Yah Hyun Joong, why are you here?I thought you went back home?"

"Why can't I be here?I forgot to take something."

"Then why are you here?Shouldn't you be upstairs?"

"Because I though I heard a female ghost crying...But it was her..."

"Wow,you have amazing ears,you can hear it from upstairs..."

"Why?You sound jealous of my ears."

"Oh yes,I am."

"Glad you are...Hey, stop crying okay,Himnae!Hwaiting!" he said as he bent down to pat my head before going off.

I felt so much better after hearing the stories and the two oppas' comforting words...I'm not alone,I just thought that I am for a bit..Come one Somin,you know you can do  this,you know you can do it better than anyone else.Ajja ajja!!

I took out my phone from my back pocket when I went back into my room and found out that I actually called SeungJo by mistake,I hope he didn't hear anything though...I think he didn't.I don't think he even know that he picked up the call though,he haven't hang up until now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seung Jo's POV

Wow that Bong...flirting with Somin again?Pretending to be caring to her again?Oh please...can't he just do his job and be her manager, not her mushy 'oppa' or whatever he told her to call him...Haish that babo, I think I'm the real babo, to rush here from the salon...she probably still don't know what she did right...to bring me here...I knew something was going wrong when I heard their conversation,lucky the salon is only 5 minutes from here, and fortunately, although for me its unfortunate,there is always a Bong there to comfort her...why is it even unfortunate for me?Hmm...Because I should be the only comforting her so that she can spazz about me?Yayaya,its because of that...I hope she will be fine though...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS,I didn;t update for a long time...Hope you like this chapt,continue supporting!Gomawo!and remember to comment!I love your comments!