Moving upstairs

My 2 ChoSarangs

SoMin's POV

"SoMin ah!You can move to the second storey today,we've arranged for you your new dorm and practice room!"

"Oppa, I don't want to trouble you so much you know...saying here is fine..."

"Fine?I don't find it fine.But this is not my idea anyway,"

"Then who's?"

"I don't know what made boss so kind but yeah,he suggested for you to move upstairs."

"Did he say why?"

"He said it might be difficult for you to stay here, and he said once you move upstairs,you would be more motivated to train harder with the other artistes."

"Oh I see...thats the actual reason.Well, since my debut would be early,I have to work harder..."

"You can say thattoo,anyways, move your things upstairs today alright."

"Neh..."

"If you need any help to move your stuff tell me okay?"

"Neh"

Wow...I'm going upstairs!Now I can get to see the sunbaes more often!And I can get to see Hyun Joong oppamore often!Gosh....just thinking about it makes me so excited!I guess getting sick isn't all bad at al hahahaha....Okay  Jung SoMin you can't be thinking about it this way alright.You purpose of moving upstairs is to learn from the sunbaesand work hard like them, not using this opportunity to spazz about your oppa okay!Hwaiting!

Hmmm let me start packing my things...

I have nothing much though...just clothes and necessities...and this bear and Hyun Joong oppa!Aish...this poster have so much dust on it already,Mianhaeyo oppa.Okay,I'm done!Let's go!

Once I turned around I saw someone standing at the door.It was Hyun Joong oppa.

"Hyun Joong oppa?"

"I heard you are gonna be my neighbour from today.I came here to say my greetings.Annyeong!"

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" I said with a 90 degree bow.

"Aigoo...kwiyowo,thats what I did when we were hoobaes.But you don't have to be formal towards me you know?"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like it, lets be chingus,"

"Alright sunbaenim."

"Drop the 'nim'"

"Arrasso Sunbae"

"Thats better!Lets go!"

Before I could react,he already came in and took my luggage and walked upstairs.

"here, this is your room,next to mine"

"I thought you live at your own house."

"Boss likes me too much he gave me one more room,well, I'm the biggest breadwinner for him."

"I see...so he listens to you alot?"

"Of course, even your room."

"My room?"

"Oh no...I mean MY room."

"Oh..."

"Anyways,if you need any help just knock on my door"

"Okay."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeungJo's POV

Ohmy...I almost got caught...if she knew I helped her she would definitely move back downstair right away...Aish...this mouth.Yay...I got a new neighbour now!I have been so lonely since I came here...living in that big apartment alone is worse.At least I have her now...But why?Was I that lonely that now just because someone is here to bother me I feel so happy?I didn't even realise how lonely I was I guess...Can't help but smilebecause shes here to accompany me? But this isn't my style...Cool and cold Baek Seung Jo.Should I just drop that style?Be the sweet warm and gentle kind?Should I try? Nonono Baek Seung Jo, you can't ruin your style that you have been maintaining for years...Andwae...

 Oops,Wat did I just think about?Isn't Kim Hyun Joong so warm and sweet that all his fans fall for him at first sight?Him?I mean I'm him and he is me.I can just be the Kim Hyun Joong that she might be sseing me as and be the mean SeungJo that she has always known...I wouldn't be ruining my image like this...Aha!What a great idea!

Someone knock on the door, it was SoMin.Wow, that was very unexpected I thought she wouldn't knock for her whole life.

"HyunJoong oppa,can you please sign for me?" she said as she gave m the poster that she just took down from the wall of her ex-room.

"Sure!" I took it and signed it with "SoMinnie Hwaiting!" and passed it back to her.

"Oh , how did you remember my name?"

"Why not?"

"I just didn't expect that.Well,it must be because of my fainting incident.I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble,I forgot to apologise and thank you for it the last time."

"Oh you didn't need to..."

"I think I said weird stuff to you because I mistook you for a friend of mine, so don't take my words then seriously."

"Friend?I thought hes your crush?" Just a friend?seriously?

"Omo...How did you know hes a guy?"

"Because he looks like me?"

"How did you know he looks like you?" Gosh...am I getting caught red handed just like this?

"erhh...er...He looks like me enough for you to mistake me for him." Phew...

"Well thats true...that friend looks exactly like you..." Aish...friend..I kinda hate that word now.

"If hes your crush just say that hes your crush,not your friend."

"But he is also my friend...why are you caring about what I call him nyway.And how did you know that?"

"W..w...what? Know what?" Does she really not know anything?It seems like shes questioning me to get the truth out...

"That the person was my crush..."

"Errr...Because of what you said that day,cant you remember?You said you like me!"

"Omo...Did I?OMG...this is embarrassing!Mianhaeyo oppa!I didn't mean it!I wasn't full conscious!"

"I know I know...You are forgiven,calm down."

"Okay, thanks for the autograph, bye!" She said as she ran back to her room.

How can she not even remember what exacly she said that day...but luckily she can't remember  and thinks that she wasn'tfully conscious...If she finds out that my answer was made up shes gonna find out I'm a fake too...then she will never believe me again...she will never forgive me...

No, I cant let that happen...just thinking of it feels terrible, I can't let her find out the truth or she will stop liking me, se will stop talking to me, she ill get angry at me and not lok at me forever

Is this gonna bemy punishment for deceiving her?for being a big part of this big lie?For not even confessing to someone who knows me me and likes me so much that I'm actually not who she thinks I am?I get what Bong means now...not to hurt her.

I have already came so far,its impossible for this not to hurt her,this is gonna hit her so much.I don't want that.I don't want to hurt the innocent girl who have been living ina lie because of me,without even knowing herself,without even knowing that she is being lied to.That every single second with the two people that she likes the most,they ar cheating her feelings with what ever they say.

And I just can't believe hat I'm both of them.I'm gonna hurt her twice as much.Why am I in this anyway?Why am I living in this lie myself?Why?Why?Why?

And then why...why am I caring somuch about her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin's POV

Gosh...that was very very embarrassing I swear...I actually wondered how he knew somuch about Seung Jo and me...No wonder, Its because of whatever I said that day.But did I really say that I like him?I thought I would neer do that...I can't remember saying that too...But ohmy...that was really embarrassing...But was I really doubting Hyun Joong oppa that I was questioning him about almost everything.Aish!Jung So Min!Can't you even trust the two guys that you like so much?Especially one of them you knew him for almost your whole life...don't get these bad feelings about them so easily okay?You can't...The other one is even living beside you now,how did you even come up with that ridiculous guess?

"SoMin ah,here is your new training schedule."

I opened the door for Bong to come in.

"Its filled with acting lessons and practices,since we have to focus on that now..."

"Hmm...I see...I only have  dance and singing lessons on Fridays and saturdays ..."

"Yes...you would have to attend acting lessons every morning to afternoon and practise the skills and lines in the evening."

"I see...But what are these?HJ?"

"Oh yes,since Hyun Joong's schedule is quite empty now, we decided for you to practice with him.It will help you since he is experienced,and we thought you could get along with him very well too since he sings and dances too,and those are your hobbies.What a great idea right?"

"Neh..."

"Its something that I could have never thought of...I didn't know boss was so creative.Even though Hyun Joong may be a bad teacher but he is really hardworking and talented,you can learn alot from him."

"Neh...So I would have to practise with him on every monday and tuesday..."

"Well,if there aren't any last minute schedules for him..."

"Neh Bong oppa,gomawoyo."

"Get readt for tomorrow okay,today is your last day off since you recovered fast."

"Neh,arrasso oppa"

Once Bong went off and closed the door,someone else came knocking on my door.I didn't know that just by changing rooms,I can get so busy.

It was Hyun Joong oppa again.

"Sunbae,why are you here?"

"To tell you about the practices,but I bet Bong had told you about that already..."

"And you still came?"

"I was too lazy to walk backtomy room.'

"But your room is justnext door!"

"I need at least 3 steps to get back there.And if I wet back,I would have took 3 steps here for nothing.Anyways,what do you think of that idea?Creative right?"

"Yeah I guess...Killing all birds with one stone."

"That was my idea."

"Your idea?"

"Yes, I suggested it to let you improve faster and to speed up your debut.Shouldn't you be thanking me?"

"Yea I guess...kamsahamnida Sunbae..."

"yah,I said not to be too formal right.At least say 'gomawoyo' like how you did to your Bong oppa a few minutes ago."

"Arrasso,gomawo.But you were eavesdropping?"

"Aha,thats the way,You even dropped the 'yo'.The two of you spoke too loud, I can hear it from outside."

"You wanted to be informal...Oh,I would take note of my volume next time."

"Actually I'm the same age as you but the increased my age to let me debut earlier,thars why you can use banmal with me as you like."

"Wow...thats new to me, ohhh..so thats the story behind your baby face."

"I'm not baby faced!Im handsome faced! Hahahahahahahahahaha"

"Hahahahahahahaha oppa, I didn't know you can be such a joker!"

"Alright,I shall see you tomorrow,remember,don't be late for our practice!"

"Arrasso,Bye!"

"Bye,goodnight!"

Gosh...talking,laughing and joking with Hyun Joong oppa like this...is this a dream?Am I living in a dream?Omo,I can't believe having such a conversation with my celebrity crush that I have liked since long ago From so far away!Gosh,That wayoppa just laughed just now,he looked so much cuter than when he laughed on show!Gosh!KYAAAA.....I don't think I can sleep tonight if I continue being like this,spazzing over him!But hes so cute and funny!!!My 4D Hyun Joong oppa is so cute!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seung Jo's POV

Ahh...You did a great job,Baek Seung jo,acting as the friendly guy Kim Hyun Joong,But I didn't know the feeling would be  this good!After laughing and joking around with her,I feel so happy and relaxed like this.Maybe I should have adopted this a SeungJo-style in the first place, its so fun.Maybe I should do this morewith her,At least I don't have to be mean to her even after lying to her.I fell so bad and guilty...

However, the other question is,if I act tis way,will it hurt her even more?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for late update!Hope you guys like this chapter!And please comment,I love to read your comments!I willtry to update soon,thanks for reading!