The Audition

My 2 ChoSarangs

The day that SoMin was looking so much forward to had finally arrived.She got all dressed in her new pretty clothes and had put some make up on before going to the studio in her school.She did not want to worry much because she already knew that she has very little chances to pass it so she decided to be cheerful and enjoy the day as a special experience.

 

SoMin's POV

Gosh its gonna be my turn soon!I didn't want to be so nervous but...okay,calm down girl,Take it easy.Breathe in,breathe out,breathe in...

"Miss Jung So min,Please enter"

"Okay thank you."

Oh My gosh!Oh My Gosh!Eottokke?Eotokke?Okay okay calm down...Theres nothing to be afraid of.Smile!Yes girl!Smile!YOu can do it!Just smile Jung So Min!Be happy!Hwaiting!

"So how old are you?"

"19 years old"

"Okay,then what dancing or singing background do you have?Like winning any competitions?"

"I don't have any..."

"Then why are you here?Give me a good reason"

"To achieve my dream.I'm not good at singing dancing or even acting but its my dream to become a star.I'm not good at these things but I love doing them.Other than being a singer, I can't think of anything else.Since a child,it has always been my dream to become one."

"Its nice to see such an ambitious and determined kid.Please show us your dance and sing."

I started singing the song tat I've been practicing with my trembling and nervous voice.

"Okay,enough.Show us your dance"

I started moving my ody to the rhythm of the music they played,but it was only a few seconds till they

"Stop.Did you prepare a skit?"

"No."

"Miss Jung So Min,do you know with such skills you can't quite pass our audition?"

"Yes,I am sure."

"And you are still smiling?Even if this means you can't achieve your dream?"

"Yes,Because I already knew I can't pass.I just wanted to take this as an experience and enjoy it.But I will never give up on my dream,I will work harder."

"Oh,so you think you know the results of your audition?"

"Yes,I will leave now."

"Wait.Let me confirm it with you.You passed."

"UH?" I was shocked.Totally.

"Don't be too shocked.Your skills lacked,definitely,by alot.But with your positive never-give-up attitude and your ever smiling face,we believe we can train you to become a very talented star.But that is if you promise to work hard,if not,you will definitely not be able to debut."

"Okay!I promise!"

I skipped out of the room,happy that the best but most unbelievable result came out.I can't beleive it.Wow,they actully accepted a useless students.But I'm not actually Useless...most of the students I know who audition don't really have talents too.Except for some.Well,I'm so lucky!So excited! So Happy!Wait...what shoudl I tll appa now...he is definitely gonna object to this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Erm Appa...."

"Yes?"

"You know the auditons I told you about last time?"

"I told you you are not going already!"

"No,Dad...Ipassed it.Thats the thing."

"What?You did not even tell me you went for it.I thought I told you not to go?Are you trying to be rebellious?"

"NO Dad,I really want to be a singer."

"Go on and dream yourself.I'm never going to let you go to Korea."

"Dad!But the thing is I passed the auditions.And I have to go.They prepared everything for me to go there."

"No.I already told you its not possible.Telll them you can't go."

"I have to go.I already signed the trainee contract,even the plane tickets are provided.I won't let this chance go"

"What?YOu signed it without my acknowledgemet?Are you really trying to test my patience?Alright,you are gonna be in your room to reflect your actions.I'm not going to give you food until you wake up.I'm not going to let you out too."

"I don't care!No matter what you do,I'm going!I'm not going to give up because of your stupid excuse.You are a coward ,dad!Coward!"

"Shut your mouth up before I slap you!Go into room.I won't let you out!"

Urghh I knew this would happen.But I'm prepared for it.I'm not gonna give up no matter what.And Dad should just let the past go.Does it even make sense?Not going back to Korea?Then if I were to die here then where would he go?North or South pole?Is he really thinking?I don't think so.But I think he would realise that his excuse is quite stupid soon.

 

Hi guys..just a short chap`er...sry for not updating frequently but please continue to support neh!!Subscribe and comment!Give me ideas for the nxt chapter,My brain is really not working recently haha...Thx for reading!