I Miss You

My 2 ChoSarangs

 

SoMin's POV

 

 "HeyGirls!I'm sorry, I was told to confiscate your handphones from now to two weeks later.We decided to push up your debut as a girl group, however you guys are still not prepared enough.We need to take away your main source of distraction and if any of you make no progress this 2 weeks, don't think of debuting okay?" Ahjussi Bong came in the dorm and demanded us to give him our phones

"But Oppa,let me send a message first okay?" Somin pleaded.

"okay okay,pali"

Hmm...I need to send a message to MinAh and ask her to tell Dad about this confiscating thing...who else?Arhh!SeungJo! But does he even care?That cold man...Aish, nevermind,it would be better if he starts to miss me...hehehe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey girls!Good news!After one week of hardwork, we saw that all of you had made some progress.So to reward you, Lee Hyo Ri will come to meet you guys personally and talk about her experience!Isn't this great?"

"Yes!!!" Some of the girls screamed, excited to see her.However, others had idfferent reactions.

"Okay, so that who our HyunJoong oppa likes is coming?"

"No way, I don't even want to see her face!"

"My rival is coming eh?"

I don't know what to say, I do hate it when oppa keeps on saying that he likes her,but that was only as a noona, as a star, as a sunbae,as hie ideal type not as a woman right?I mean,Lee Hyo Ri is such a big star,with a super packed schedule of course,and yet she still took her time to meet us personally to help us, its not even for broadcasting....How can they not be grateful?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Girls!Nice to meet all of you!" Someone with a glowing aura entered the practice room.

There was a moment of silents before screams could be heard, everyone was too shocked to see someone they have always admired from the tv, the magazines,newspapers, internet in front of them, whether they were happy or jealous.

"Wow it's been long since I practiced here,you guys really remind me of myself back then, in this practice room with Finkl...Anyways girls, sit down, you don't have to greet me with a 90 degree bow since we are a family.But how come I don't see you guys around the building?We should pass by one another quite often right?"

"We are only allowed to go to this basement, the other levels are prohibited" one of them replied.

"Oh no wonder...BONG! You better settle this and treat them nicely okay!"

"Arrasso..."

"Girls, don't worry anymore okay, we are a family, all the facilites upstairs are yours too okay!And you can visit my practice room anytime you want,as long as I'm free!"

Wow...this unnie...her personality is perfect...hmm I want to be like her too!So kindhearted, caring, pretty, y, no wonder hyunjoong oppa would find her charming...

"Unnie, you keep saying we are a family, why not tell us some interesting stuff that we might not know here?"one of us asked.

"Ermm, firstly, I have authority over Bong, your curent manager, so just find me anytime if he bullies you.Oh, and you can call him Bong too, you have my permission to do so!Actually he was my manager 1 year ago but I found him too naggy and told my boss about it, thats why I have a new one now.You guys must be wondering why I can order him around...But I can't tell, its a secret!If I told you guys, than I can't demand him to do things anymore."

"Ya LeeHyori!" Bong was pissed off.

"Wae?You don't want me to tell boss do you?Then they would know too, how about that?"

"Arrasso, I will keep quiet"

"What else unnie?I think that secret has something to do with your lovelife right?" the same girl, Jin anna asked

"Of course not!Its about something else,dear"

"Then why not you tell us about your love life?" she asked again

"Kekekeke I see you are a little playful, whats your name,interesting girl?"

"Jin Anna"

'Hmm, Anna, although I want to share it with you too, but if it gets out, i'm dead...I'm sorry but my answer i 'no comment' "

"Well, then just say 'yes' or 'no', we promise it won't get out!Are you going out with Kim Hyun Joong?"

"Hmm...what makes you think that?"

"The most successful singers from this company are you and oppa only,isn't it?And since you guys have trained for a long time together,and he likes you,theres a high chance,right?"

"You are pretty smart, yes,usually things like this happen within artistes of the same company because they interact with each other more."

"So are you really going out with him?" Jin Anna asked again, and following her,the girls around her started echoing the same words.I could not stand this anymore,if we are fans of oppa, the lets just be real fans and not force other artistes to do what they do not want to, I'm sure oppa wouldn'tlike that.I'm embarrassed that there are fans like Jin Anna, especially in front of another star,who is a close noona to our oppa.I finally stood up.

"Hey girls, I think you are going too far,unnie only came here to talk to us and help us, not to give us her privacy.Can you guys at least respect her?Shes our sunbaenim and you are forcing her to do what she don't want to.And come on guys, I don't see why real fans ofHyunJoong can do this to a noona whois so close to him,u know if you hurt her, it means hurting him too,if he ever hears that his fans are doing this to his noona, or even his lover.Stop it okay?"

The room got awkward and silent and everyone wasstaring at me.Oh My Gosh, what have I done?Those stares...Jin Anna's glare...I knew that after this I would be dead.Yea dead.

Hyori unnie left after patting my back, Jin Anna stood up and walked towards me.

"I'm warning you,Jung So Min, don't act clever on your own.If you offend me once more, you are really dead,you know I'm the sunbae here among you guys right?Try it again, and see who would support you then.I'm letting this go because you are new okay?"

Alright, whatever...She the one acting smart isn't it? Seriously, and she calls herself a fan.Aish, I don't even want to think of it already...

"Hey Somin!" Stupid Bong ahjussi again

"Yes Bong"

"What Bong...at least at an oppa behind right, I'm not your friend you know"

"Yes Bong oppa"

"You know SoMin?You wereso cool just now!Telling the rest off even though you are new, you arete first in out trainee history to do that!And you know what?Everything you said made sense,and you sounded so mature! And and and Hyori said she was proud of you, and and and I'm proud of you too! And An-"

"BONG AHJUSSI!STOP IT OKAY!CAN"T YOU SEE I"M NOT IN THE MOOD TO TALK ABOUT USELESS STUFF WITH YOU?'

"I'M NOT AHJUSSI!"

"WHATEVER! GO DO YOUR THINGS!DON'T BOTHER ME!"

"Okayokayokay arrassoarrasso...the junior lee hyori is here...haiss..."

And since then, the girls have been ignoring me, either because they are in the eeAnna Gang of crazy Kim HyunJoong Fans, or they are new like me and do not want to get into any trouble with Jin Anna...But I don't care,I'm just glad that I'm not like her or her gang and I don't have to listen to her...And I rather be a loner then get bossed around by that snabbish Jin Anna I should shift this thoughts aside first...SeungJo SeungJo Baek Seung Jo Baek Seung Jo.....Aww I miss him...I can't even message him at night now or go out for a meal with him because my phone is not with me...haiss, i wonder what the guy is doing now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeungJo's POV

It's been a week already and that girls is still not calling?Oh my gosh,I don't believe this...Shouldn't she be begging to meet me now? I thought she loved me like I'm 100 tons of gold?No way...don't tell me she got tired of me...No, thats quite impossible...shes so crazy over me and has liked me for so long...nahh, she won't do that...THEN WHY ISN"T SHE CONTACTING ME??!! Oh I can't  believe...WHERES THAT JUNG SOMIN?WHY isn't she here to pester me like she usually do?Nonono,this is terribl, why am I even thinking of someone who likes me?I mean she likes me so it should be the other way round!Someone just tell me why hwy why i can't stop thinking of her!Ohmy god...am I missing her?NONONO Baek Seung Jo! Wake up! This is wrong!Why are you missing her?It should be working the opposite way!She should be ,missing me like crazy now because she she didn't get to see me for so long...rightrightright, this makes much more sense...Come on SeungJO, you got a tight schedule tomorrow!Go to sleep now, stop letting her come into your mind!You need to sleep now!Yes NOW!

"Yeah!RIGHT NOW!"

"AH!HYUNG!You scared me!"

"Why would I scare you?What are you doing with your phone?Go to sleep now!Were you wathing horror movies again?"

"NO!Im Not!"

"Whats with you exaggerated reply huh?OMG!Was it ?"

"HYUNG!"

"Oh dude, why didn't you share your joy with me?If you did, I wouldn't have reprimanded you!"

"Hyung!Stop being so erted can't you?No wonder boss did not allow you to take care of the new girls..."

"Hmmm...I wonder how Bong must be enjoying every single day of his life...He sees those hot newbies everyday!Aish...I envy him..."

"HYUNG STOP IT!Bong is not as dirty as you okay!GET OUT NOW!"

"Yeah,not as dirty as me,hes as dirty as you!"

"HYUNG!!"

"Okay FINE!STOP watching your and go to sleep now okay!"

Aishh...I regret letting that annoying dirty minded guy stay over...but well, I have to use him as my alarm clock,hes much better at waking me up than 100 alarm clocks added together.I thought I gave hima break from his naggy wife he always complained about, and give him a peaceful night here...BUT I"M NOT HAVING MY PEACEFUL NIGHT! ohwell...wait...why is this hyungs fault?ITS JUNG SO MIN'S FAULT!!YEA!THAT JUNG SO MIN GIRL!Aish...she just loves me too much,just too much... thats why she keeps appearing in my mind...haiss, get out now somin, I need to sleep...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its been suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper looooooooooong since I last update, very sorry...my life is super busy...please understand okay?Anyways, I will try to update as many chapts as possible this break...and thank you if you have not given up on me lol hahahahaha hope you enjoy reading!