The 2nd Date

My 2 ChoSarangs

Somin's POV

"Girls!Announcement!We decided to make Sundays self practice days because your debut is getting closer.So every Sundaymeet here at 8 , you guys will havelunchbreak from 12pm to 1.30 pm, then we will continue to 7pm,then you will have your free time afterwards..." Bong came into our practice room.

"Huh....." sighs echoed among us.

"Whats with you reactions?Hey! work with the right attitude!"

"Arrasso"

"But there is a good news, this Sunday will not beconsidered as a self practice day!"

"Yay!"

Well...I don't think it makes any difference to me though, its just an addition of what we are doing everyday...but what should I do this Sunday?I can't hang out with the girls anymore, I'm totally an outcast now...hmmm....It's not like I can hangout with SeungJo either,we had a fight through messages...Should I try?Or I will be really bored alone...

_Sunday is my last free day_

_Do you want to go out?_ OMG!How did he know? Was I too obvious?But its okay!Its better if he asked first!

_Yes!_  Ohmy...Do I sound too excited?

_I will pick you up infront of your company building at 10am_

_Yay!Are we going to spend the whole day together?_  I hope so....Please....

_You are lucky, I don't have anything on that day_

_Yay!_   I don't have to spend my last free day alone!And, Its with SEUNGJO!!

 

SeungJo's POV

Hahahaha i see that girl is so excited about meeting me!But I thought she was angry at me? nevermind now, at least she is ot angry at me anymore....And we are meeting!How long was it since we last met? Vey very loooooong I guess...Finally!Yes!Yay! Wait...what is wrong withme?Why am I so happy? ohhhh.....Its because she is not angry at me anymore and still likes me!Hmmm...must be, seems like I've been weird ever since I came here, especially towards Jung So Min, its only okay if she likes me and she can't stop liking me...Haisss, maybe I should change or she will stick with me forever...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seung Jo Yah!!I missed you!!"

"I knew it."

"How did you know?"

"You like me."

"Hey, you don't have to say that right.Why are you so sure that I still like you?Its beeen ral long since we last met, I could have forgotten about you."

"Then you wouldn't have called me out, and wouldn't have said that you missed me, Babo yah" I said as I ruffle her hair, I didn't even know why I did that...

"Oh yah...I didn't realise that...Our Seung Jo is so clever!"

"I'm Baek Seung Jo,IQ 200, if you forgot."

"No,I didn't!But you always sound like IQ500 to me!"

"That is because you you have IQ of -300 hahaha"

"Yah!Baek SeungJo! Why are you being so mean to me again!"

"okay okay chill!I was just joking!"

"You know your joke isn't funny at all..."

"I found it quite funny though..."

"AGAIN?!"

"Okay okay,I'm sorry...satisfied now?"

"No."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Bring me to the amusement park!I've never been to one because of my dad!"

"Okay then."

"Yay!"

"But why wouldn't your dad allow you to go to the amusement park?"

"Hais...Because my mum passed away in an accident, she was on the way to pick me up to go there...And in the end,it was my fault,If I didn't ask her to bring me to the amusement park,the accident wouldn't have happened..."

"Mianhae, kwenchana?" I asked as I saw that she began to tear up"

"Why Mian?Its not your fault...Kwenchana...Its all in the past...But it was because of me..."

"Stop blaming yourself, you were so young and you wouldn't know that that would happen too..." I said as I wiped off the tear that was on her cheek.

"Alright..."

"Don't cry okay?We have to go there with a happy mood to have fun right?"

"I'm happy right now, so happy because my heart feels so much lighter now...Thanks for listening,Seung Jo"

"Welcome,but aren't you happy because you are beside me?"

"Stop making fun of me!Did you prepare every sentence to tease me?"

"Kinda hahaha"

"Yah!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin's POV

This SeungJo...He was so warm to me and when he asked if I'm okay,even his words are so warm.But How did he completely change the mood by becoming mean again the next second?As expected, he is still  mean as always...But I really didn't xpect that warm side of him.I think I fell in love with him again...Hais,Jung SoMin!You've been falling in love alot lately!Stop it or you are gonna be crazy over him again!

Finally,we reached the amusement park.Oh so it looks like this...exactly like those in the dramas...Anyways,SeungJo bought the tickets and realised he needed some disguising props because people kept mistaking him as Hyun Joong.Hence,I chose the masks and the helmetsas our headsets.We even wore sunglasses on top of our masks, everyone must be thinking that we were crazy.But who cares?Everything I chose for SeungJo and myself were all in couple sets!I hope SeungJo doesn't find that out though...

"Good job in choosing these stuff,no one approached me so far..."

"I know right!I have perfect taste for things like this!"

"But did you buy exactly the same stuff for yourself because you wanted to have couple items with me?"

"No!"

"Then why you bought those..."

"II just felt like spending your money..."

"What a stupid excuse...I can see right through you don't you know that?"

"Yah!"

"Okay,enough of that, which do you want to go first?"

"hmm...Let's start with the spinning cups!"

I didn't even know what was it, I went there and realised that it was something to make you super dizzy.I didn't want to get dizzy,but its difficult to get out of the queue already.I immediately regretted choosing this ride once the cup started spinning.I was spinning so fast that I couldn't even control my movements and stay put.I held onto SeungJo as the speed of the spins kept increasing.He looked like he wasn't affected at all though,he was so steady and didn't move at all when I held on to him.The  ride ended and I could not think of anything because I was too dizzy, I even felt like vomitting.

"Hey,are you okay?"

"No,I need to sit down right now..."

And before I knew it,SeungJo carried me in the bridal style to the nearest bemch and put me down.lthough I couldn't think,I remembered this clearly because it was so romantic and this scene always appear in dramas.

"Are you beeter now?"

"Yea, much better"

"Do you want to ride it again?"

"Of course not!"

"Why?I thought you would want to get dizzy again so that I would carry you bridal style again."

"Yah Baek SeungJo!"

"Hmm..I see you are much better right now since you got angry.So anyways, where the next destination?"

"The carousel!"

"I don't want that...It's so childish!"

"Aww come on,I'm sure you want to go on it too!"

I pulled SeungJo up the carousel and directed him to a white horse beside me.

"SeungJo yah,you would definitely look like Prince Charming if you took of those stuff now..."

"Then you?Cinderella?"

"It's not Cinderella!It's Snow White!"

"Ohh...So you want to be Snow White.Alright,I shall fufil your wish!"

He took off his sunglasses,maks and helmet and swing his head for his fringe to be in position.Omo...Did I just see the whole thing in slow motion?Like those effects used in dramas to emphasise good looking guys? I was ousrprised, he looked 100x more charming than prince charming!

"So did you become Snow White?"

"Not really..." I said,still thinking of the scene a few seconds ago...

"But I became Prince Charming!"

"No...You didn't, you were so-"

"This is so childish I don't even know why I played this stupid game with you!" He said putting on the props.

"I was about to say ou were so much more charming than Prince Charming..."

"I know that too.Oh, so is that why you didn't become Snow White?"

"I guess so...But why were you suddenly so angry?Just becauseI said you didn't become Prince Charming?"

"Am I that childish?Oh and please,I'm much better than him like you said...I was angry because you said you didn't become Snow White!"

"Oops...sorry,I didn't realise that you sacrificed taking off these stuff for me to become Snow White"

"Glad you know that..."

SeungJo's POV

Babo...I was only angry because if I became Prince Charming,you must become Snow White too!You said you didn't so I was angry because it would mean that you don't like me to the extend for you to be playing this game with me...But since you said I didn't become Prince Charming too so I guess it's okay.But since when did I become so childish?To get angry because she wasn't continuing this fairytale game with me?I must be mad...No, I'm mad to even get on to this thing...

"Seung Jo!Get that bear for me!"

"Okay"

"SeungJo Hwaiting!Aim before you shoot!"

"I got it!"

"No you didn't!"

"I will get it the next try!"

"Okay Hwaiting!"

"There I go!"

"Where did you go?I didn't know you can be so useless!Move,Let me try!"

"I doubt you can do any better."

"Who says so?Assa!I got it!Yay!So I got it myself in the end..."

"I was aout to shoot it down for you in the last try but you took the gun."

"Like I would believe you...Hey lets go to the rollercoaster!"

"Okay..."

,I'm afriad ofheights...If she isnt afraid of heights at all then I would look like a sissy beside her!No,it can't be that way! Even though she is so excited now,I doubt she would be later, when she looks down from the rollercoaster,she would be screaming for help then!

"What are you doing?Get on this now!Or its gonna start moving!"

"Alright..." I replied hesitantly.

The rollercoaster started moving up the track as I held the metal bar infront of me as tightly as possible.I also tried my best to kepp my expresion as calm as possible but It didn't last long.SoMin immediately noticed what was going on with me.

"SeungJo why are you holding the bar so tightly?Don't tell me you are afraid of heights?"

"No,I'm not!Ijust wanted to test the strength of this thing"

"hahaha okay,you got a perfect excuse."

"Its not an excu- AHHHHHHH OMGOMGOMG ITS GOING DOWN AHHHHHHHHH OMMA!!!I DON"T WANT TO DIE!!!OMG AHHHHHH!!"

"HAHAHAHHAAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS!!!HAHAHHAHA You are so funny!Hahahaha you expression!"

"Its not funny okay!"

" AGAIN?! SOMIN SAVE ME AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I held on to her arms.I can't believe it,how can she even be so calm when shes on this super scary ride?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are safe!"

"OMG ONE MORE?"

"I will save you this time round!" She said as she hung her arm over my shoulders to bring my head down and covered my eyes with her hands.Surprisingly,I didn't scream at alll,it just felt like wind blowing towards us constantly.I wasn't scared at all,I felt like I had the protection of at least 100 bodyguards when she did that because she held me so close to herself.The stranger thing is I felt that she was even warmer to me than my mother...this is crazy, really crazy...

SoMin's POV

HHAHAHAHA This guy is so funny!I have never imagined a cene of him being like this before!But this is the first time he is so close to me...thanks rollercoaster, you gave the excuse to hold him as close to me as possible...He was willing to be held by me too!

"It's over."

"Phew...thanks."

"Welcome,you should have told me you are afraid of heights!"

"But you want to ride it!"

"If you told me I wouldn;t have asked you to ride it with me!Why?Were you embarrassed?"

"No way..."

"Are you sure?But your expression was really veryvery funny!It's the best comedy ever!The coldand mean Baek Seung Jo screaming for help on a rollercoaster?HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Hey,stop laughing!It's not funny okay!"

"I find it really funny though!HAHAHAH It's my turn to tease you now!HAHAHAHA, Lets go and see the picture!"

"What picture?The one caught on the rides camera?No way!"

"HAHAHAHA!!Can you imagine that person is yourself?Ican't!HAHAHA"

"I can't too."

The picture was caught when I was covering SeungJo's eyes.

"Let's buy the picture!"

"No!" But before he could stop me,I was already paying for it at the cashier

"HAHHAHAHA This i\souvenir is JJANG!"

"No,give it to me!"

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to give it to you?No!" I said as I kept it in my bag.

"Okay then let's have our dinner now,"

"Okay!I'm hungry already!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...This chapter has alot of long convos between those two.I will not be updating so soon because I would be away for a while,but I will update when I come back okay?And the date haven't end yet,it would be continued in the next chapt!Thanks for reading again!