I'm Going to Debut!

My 2 ChoSarangs

SoMin's POV

"Girls!!Its time to party!I heardthey are having a meeting somewhere else,theres nobody to bother us today!I bought some snacks for you guys to enjoy!" Anna Annouced.

"Anna, I dont think this is a good idea, we arent allowed to do this in th epractice room..." I tried to convice her although I knew that she won't listen.

"Its none of your business.I'm not leting you eat."

I don't plan to eat with them either...since its their usiness if they get into trouble, I shall not care then.

I went to a corner of the practice room and sat down and listened to the song that Hyun Joong oppa asked me to practice since aftr this free conbined practice session he will be back from his schedule.

Before we all knew it,the door opened...who knew that the overall trainee manager, Ms Witch did not leave for the meeting.I thought that it was obvious that I wasn't involved in the snack party in anyway because I was at the other end of the room.But before I could say anything, all the fingers were pointing at me.

"Its SoMin, she bought all these and said it was time to party!' Anna lied

"Oh, and you guys just happily agreed on partying?Did you guys forget the rules."

"No, we didn't want to...but she said not eating them would mean that we dont regard her as a friend.As you know I don't really get along well with her so we just wanted to use this chance and improve our relationship" Anna lied again.

"But she doesn'tlook like shes partying with you guys!"

Yes!Ms witch is with me,

"No...Now that I think of  it,she must be making us do this and get scolded because she doesn't like us!" Anna lied AGAIN.

"No, I didn't" I tried to defend myself but to no avail.

"Jung So Min!Come with me!"

"But I didn't!It really wasn't me!"

"Stop denying.You have to be punished.How could you think of such ways to harm your friends!"

"But...But I really..."

"Wait!" I heard HyunJoong oppa's voice.His voice always sounds so warm and calm...it makes me feel like I'm safe with him around.I feel relieved...somehow...

"Why is she getting punished?" he asked

"She bought snacks for the girls so that they break the rules nd get scolded,anyways HyunJoong,I think shes gonna skip your practice session for today for the punishment." Ms Witchreplied.

"What?She wouldn't do this!"

"But she did."

"No.I'm sure she didn't.Who said she did?"

"The girls."

"Its me.Iwas the one who bought the snacks for them."

"Yah KimHyunJoong, stop kidding, this is serious, the trainees need discipline in order or them to survive in the industry after they debut."

"I'm not kidding, I bought them,I told them to rest since they have been rtraining for hours."

"Then why would the rest of the girls say its her when its you?"

"Don't you get it?They want her to get in trouble, you should have known that she have always been the one getting left out."

"Then Kim Hyun Joong you are at fault.Why did you do this?Is this how we brought you up?I taught you discipline and how important it is to follow rules have you forgotten them?Are you being a good example huh?Encouraging them to break rules?"

"I'm sorry."

"Meet me in the office later,you will have your punishment.Jung soMin,you can go.I hope you can learn from this incident how serious stuff like this are."

"Yes,I will." I replied.

"Okay you can go." She said as she left for her office.

"Girls, don't do this again, I wont let you off the next time." he said as he pulled me outof the room.

" Hyun Joong oppa.You shouldn't have done that.It wasn't your fault and you haveto be punished."

"Nah its okay,my punishment would be less than what trainees will get,don't orry."

"No I don't get it,I'm just a hoobae,you don't have to do this for me.I can explain the truth to her myself."

"You think if you do she will believe you?No,she wont.Anna wil still make it so that it is your fault no matter what you do."

"Thats true...but still..."

"I have to go to her office,wait for me in my practice room."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what did she say?" I asked him when I saw him opening the door of the practice room.

"She just warned me not to do this again,she couldn't do much because I'm not under her anymore."

"Liar...shes known to be a witch,I'm sure she made you do something."

"Yes she did ask me to do community work after my scedules but I'm fine with it."

Really?"

"of course, remember?The boss listens to h=me,I just havetocomplain to him then I wont have to do it already."

"Really?"

"Stop asking,what I said is true."

"But oppa...Why are you being so nice to me?I'm just a trainee,not one who you would sacrifice yourself for.Why would you take the blame for me?WHy are you always helping me?Why?I don't think you should be so nice to me.."

"Why? Do you really not know why?" he said as he corneredmeagainst the wall.

"No...I...I...I dont.."

"Then let me tell you why" he said as he stompd his hand on the wall..and...and..kissed  me...

What is he doing?...Wait wait...What is it?Aren't these Seung Jos lips?It feels exactly the same as his...that time...our first kiss..after he pulled me out of the restaurant...The feeling is exactly the same as then...What is this?I can hear my heart beating so fast...I can feel myself starting to blush.Jung So Min...This can't be...he is KimHyunJoong,Not BaekSeung Jo...Stop confusing yourself.Stop...no, he is not baekseung Jo!Jung So min!Wake up!You don't like KimHyunjoong!The one in you heart is Baek Seung Jo not him!But why am I feeling this?If this isKimHyunJoong,then why I feel like its BAek Seung Jo?Why do I feel like...I actually like this guy in front of me?

He lifted hislips off mine.

"Didn't I tell you to stop asking?Maerong!" He said and stuck out his tongue and walked outof the room.

Omo...what was that.THAT WAS BAEK SEUNG JO...Baek Seung Jo did that to me after our first kiss too!Baek Seung Jo...I'm sure that was Baek Seung Jo...Only Baek Seung Jo that mean guy would do this...No wait,Jung So Min, stop confusing yourself...That  was KimHyunJoong!Kim Hyun Joong just looks like bAek Seung Jo...DOn't confuse them together,the one you love is Baek Seung Jo,Not Kim Hyun Joong.Don't get get you feelings confused just because of such a similar situation...its just coincidence..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeungJo's POV

.I said the same thing to her as I did the lastt ime...she wouldn't have foundit out right...I mean shes a babo,I don't think she will look so deep into the details right.But anyways,I'm going to tell her the truth soon,if this goes on, she is going to get her feelings confused with Kim Hyun joong.She must only look at me.I don't care.I have to tell her asap,whether shes going to accept it or not.

"Yah Kim Hyun joong,they said you need to go to the meeting with the scriptwriters.The company accepted a new drma for you.Oh and I heard SoMin is debuting through this drma too,that why you need to bring her along." Bbong told me.

"What?SoMin?Are you sure?"

"Yes I am,shes in your practice room right?I'm gonna congratulate her!"

Wow daebak...She made it so far,its time for her to debut already.I feel so happy for her...But shes going to make alot of noise very soon...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow that was loud...but that was expected...hahaha JungSoMin, congratulations!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the meeting...

"The script and everything is out...I thought that this would be a daebak drama so I accepted it on behalf of HyunJoong.As for SoMin, I recommended you to them as a new actress,they saw your profile and wanted you to act in this too,so I accepted it for you too." Sajang-nim said.

"Boss..Shouldn't you tell me about it first.."HYun Joong said

"Oh,so you want to back out?"

"Of course not.Since SoMin is going to be the lead actress,I should act as a nice sunbae and guide her in acting right Somin?"

"Neh..."

"Okay so,since both the leads confirmed their roles,I have something to confess" the scripwriter said.

"yes?" we asked

"Uhm...I'm sorry,but your character names have not been confirmed,we need your suggestions as well as to see the both of you inreal life to come up with the names.So do you have any suggestions after reading part of the script?Uhm...the lead guy is cold, and mean but handsome and smart and many many girls like him.Any names that suit his charcter?"

"Baek Seung Jo!" SoMin suggested, "I know someone exactly like this,his name is Baek Seung Jo,he looks like Hyun Joong Sunbaenim too"

"Wow I didn't know such a person existed when I wrote the story...I think Baek Seung jo is a great name,it really expresses the character accurately.But are you sure that guy allows his name to be used?"

"Yes, definitely,he doesn't watch the tv so I think its okay to use his name."

"HyunJoong ssi what do you think?"

"I'm okay with it,"

What is she thinking?Using my name on the TV without asking me?Andd what?I don't watch Tv?Wow,and mean and cold?She is gonna get it from me....Although I cant suggest Jung So Min as her character name...but still,I'm going to do it somehow.

"Okay,now the female role...Shes sweet, and cute and she crushes heavily on BaekSeungJo,and did not give up her love for him for 3 years regardless of how cold and mean BaekSeungJo was.Unlike Baek Seung Jo, she fails exams and tests all the time,shes isn't that smart,but she is always cheerful.Any suggestions?HyunJoongssi whatdo you think?"

"I think something like honey because I heard an ahjumma calling a babo who is always stupidly cheerful and persisted loving someone exactly like Baek Seung Jo for manymany years,even though an amazingly handsome guy who looks like her BaekSeung Jo appears before her,she is still deeply in love with her BaekSeungJo this way.

Hmph got myrevenge!

"What about Oh Hani?Okay lets settle it on Oh Hani then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoMin's POV

What was he thinking huh?Making use of what Ahjumma used to call me?What?Stupidly cheerful?Babo?Hes gonna get it from me.ANd waht?amazingly handsome guy?How good at flattering himself,although it is true that he is amazingly handsome...

Putting that aside,I'm so so so excited to meet BaekSeungJo later for dinner with Ahjumma and EunJo!We have not gathered together for a very long time!And I miss BaekSeungJo...its been so long since I met him..And I can annouce this good news to them too!I'm so excited...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!Oh yeah,A bit of a spoiler,shes going to find out the truth very soon!Thanks for reading and supporting!