Just One Second

My 2 ChoSarangs

"Please come,SeungJo...let me look at you at little more can't you?please..." SoMin thought.

She was already in the restaurant with Juri and MinAh and no one else.SoMin wanted to come early in case SeungJo comes early too.

Suddenly,a tall figure appeared at the entrance of the restaurant,it was SeungJo,he had arrived.

 

SeungJo's POV

 

Oh its Mom again...I have to come to this boring party because she took my keys when I came home to tell her about the party.Now,she locked the door after I went out to buy tidbits...she sure is clever,then she says she will meet me at this restarant to pass me my keys to go home.She seriously is full of schemes.

Why does she want to make me come?I just can't think of a proper reason.I walked into the restaurant,finding a seat to sit.Then I saw a girl staring at me with her big eyes.

 

It was the girl who didn't even want to look at me even for one second just now,and now,staring at me like her eyes are going to pop out...She must be very shocked because I came.Well,I guess going to parties like this really isn't my style.I stared back at her,then she immediately turned around to face her friends.

I think my gess was scary,hehe.But...yeah,I forgot about the special thing to give her...I don't even have my wallet with me,it will be embarassing to lend it from friends since they know I'm rich...what to do? I don't know...just wait and see.

 

Soon,all of the classmates arrived...They really like partying so much?It's too boring for me...parties like that,and boring buffet food.Soon,Park Sunsaengnim arrived too and we started the buffet in the restaurant.

The restaurant was filled with us and only us.Not becase Park Sunsaengnim booked the whole restaurant but because the restaurant was too noisy.Everyone grabbed their food to eat,from what I see,all of them ate alot,some even took more than 2 servings.For me,only half a plate.I don't understand how humans can eat so much.

 

"Omo,look ,how many servings did Jung So Min took?I think I saw her went 4 times,and now...Oh,the 5th time!" one of my friends pointed out.I turned aroudnd to see her,that girl who stared at me just now,gobbling her food down .Is she that hungry?I don't think the food is nice at all...scary...

 

"WOw...the food is SSoo nice!Fantastic!" I heard her say.Is she crazy?Oh yes...I forgot that she is.Wait...I haven't give her the thing yet...what to give?No money....Oh Mom,can you quick come here and return my keys,my phone and my wallet?

 

1 hour had past and less than half and hour the restaurant will close...none of them left yet,its so boring I wanted to leave but my friends stopped me.I had to wait for my mother anyways.

 

I saw HaeRa approaching me when I turned around. "SeungJo oppa!Can you walk me home tonight?Its to late for a girl like me to walk home alone.Please..." She asked.

 

I really hated the "oppa word" though I tried to be like I'm not annoyed. "What about your friends?" I asked back.

 

"They don't want to go now...but its too boring for me,I guess its too boring for you too.I know you too well,oppa...You are like me,don't like parties like that because its so boring right?We came here to just accompany friends for a bit right?"

 

I nodded my head slightly.Then i remembered my mom will come soon. "Mianhae HaeRa,my mom is coming  to give me my stuff and bring me home so I can't walk you home.Unless you don't mind taking my Mom's car,and she will be late for sure."

 

"Alright then,I shall take her car with you."

 

Well,less than 10 minutes for everyone to get out.And the thing I always forget,the bet.I have to give her in 10minutes.I'm a man,a man of my words,I don't want to ruin my own principle.

 

End of POV

 

HaeRa thought that the idea was good as she still get to be with SeungJo and meet his mom as well.She went back to her seat.

 

As SeungJo remembered about SoMin,he turned around to look at her,not knowing that she was already looking at him for the past hour,no,actually staring.Her eyes were really going to pop out,looking at the back of SeungJo,not even his face but she enjoyed though.Looking at someone you love and someone you will miss for a long time.

 

SoMin was staring at him blankly,thinking of how much she will miss him,not knowing that SeungJo was actally lookiing at her too.Just like this,for 1 or 2 minutes,they spent staring at each other blankly before they woke up back to their senses.SoMin turned around,SeungJo just kept thinking what to do.

 

SeungJo suddenly stood up and gwalked towards SoMin,grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the restaurant to an alley near it.Not alot of people actually realised what was happening since they were deep into their chats.The only ones who realised was Juri,MinAh and HaeRa.

 

"Huh,SeungJo must be angry with her,dragged her out like that" HaeRa thought while the other two stayed in shock.But none went with them.

"So what you want?The bet?" SeungJo asked directly,even though SoMin still couldn't face him.

"What?Bet?" SoMin looked on the floor.

"The bet ,the special thing you bet for."

"Oh...I remember."

"So you forgot?You see,I'm a man of my words.I will give you,just say what you want that is so special."

"Huh?just something special?"

"Stop looking at the floor!You are talking to me,not the floor!"

"Huh..." she was still looking down.

 

"I said look at me!" SeungJo was getting more and more impatient with her.He did not know what to do.Time was not enough too.So he just grbbed her arm and swinged her back facing the wall.

 

"What do you want?" SeungJo asked as he put his hand on the wall,right next to SoMin's face.In this situation,SoMin couldn't do anything but look at him.He succeeded,finally SoMin looked at him.

 

"What do you want?" SeungJo asked again,his patience running out as he saw his mothers car nearby from a corner of his eyes.Once his mother reached to fetch him home,without giving the thing,he will break his principle.

 

"Anything!Just before you go!" SoMin said,slightly louder.

 

SeungJo saw his mom's car already parking from a corner of his eyes.He knew that is he didn't do it in less than a minute,he will ruin his own principle he had lived with for 19 years.

 

"What do you want exactly?" he asked again softly.

 

Before SoMin could reply anything,He leaned forward,his face right infront of her,leaned even nearer and their lips touched.SoMin was too shocked to respond.It was like everything just happened in one second,all they knew was their lips were on each other.And one second later, she heard SeungJo said "This?" before "Maerong" and he walked away.Just one second.

 

"What to do?I can't do anything except for that.It must be a shock for her.But its easy,no money needed too.Good,now I finished my job.Mom will send HaeRa and I back,and leave for Korea tonight.Thats it" Seung Jo thought as he walked back.

 

SoMin was shocked she stood there,eyes open wide before running back to the restaurant. "This is the best one second of my life" She thought.

 

That was the special thing they bet for.

That was the first kiss SoMin had.

That was the first kiss SeungJo gave.

That was the hot kiss they shared on the last day of high school.

That was the last kiss they shared before SeungJo flew to Korea.

But that might be the last kiss they share.

 

Hi guys!Everything was like fast,awkward,strange and weird.Sorry,my bad.Hope you enjoy though.Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE neh...THX!