02

Dangerous

Back at AOMG's hide out, Jay and Hep were talking about their next plan for smuggling drugs to Japan.

"Don't you think sending it by boat would be too risky," said Gray,"I mean there's a lot of water police out on guard at night these days because of the incident last time."

"There's no other way, bro," said Hep," unless you want to directly go book a flight to Japan with drugs in your luggage."

"But it's a risky move. We can't do that. Lets just think of another plan." said Gray anxiously.

"We have a due date for everything," argued Jay, "If we don't get it to Japan by next Wednesday, we're not getting paid."

"Yo yo yo guys, guys chill out. We can just get the other guys to do it. I mean we pay them for a reason, ya know," said Simon, relaxed as always. "what's the point of owning 140 gangsters to help us out if we don't even put them to good use."

"Shut the up, Simon," yelled Hep," If we do business like that, do you think we could even be successful?"

"How about we smuggle by train??" suggested Simon. Being the idiot he is.

"What??? Do you even know Japan is a ing island? How the hell are we going to get it there by train, stupid." Jay snapped after hearing Simon's ridiculous suggestion. Simon was always the type to fool around but with him in the group there's actually some life in it. Jay and Hep are always serious when it comes down to business. Gray is constantly anxious about all the plans that are told. Loco is always quiet and hardly puts in any ideas and Elo who doesn't put in any ideas either, just leads the men and tell them the plan. Jay and Hep are the basically the brain of the group.

"Let's just buy our own boat instead of bribing the fishermen and let our men drive it. It's more safe that way. We  can just go at night and hope for the best. That's the best solution I can come up with right now." said Jay.

"Fine." Gray finally agreed. All 6 of them sitting there still thinking about the plan. The worries never end.

"It's crazy realizing what we all do outside of school," said Simon. "Aye Gray, about you and Jiyeon though, how'd you guys meet?"

"We're just classmates and she happens to sit right next to me. That's it. Can you quite asking?" Gray snapped a little. "You act as if me and her have something going on."

                                                                                 

I was walking to school like usual; listening to music to avoid getting bored; when I suddenly heard felt something was behind me. I turned around to find Gray and his friends. They were all on their motorcycles.

"Morning Jiyeon!" Loco greeted, "Are you walking to school?"

"Morning you guys!" I smiled, " Yah, I'm walking there right now."

"Do you want a ride? We can take you there with us," asked Simon.

"Really?" I asked in surprise, " I always wanted to ride on a motorcycle."

"Well, today is your lucky day." said Jay.

"Who going to be giving me a ride then? I can't ride on all 6 motorcycles." I asked.

"Gray, would like too," said Loco, "Since you know him better, I think it would be more comfortable for you."

"Hurry up and get on. We're going to be late." said Gray.

He didn't really look happy giving me a ride. I wonder if I was bothering him. I'm not trying to. I don't know why he's being so up tight. Riding with him was really fun. I feel like being around him is fun to begin with. Sometimes, I asked myself if I'm starting to have any type of special feelings towards him. Ever since day one, I always thought he was cute. As I was behind me, riding his motorcycle, I was hugging his back. He's was so warm and his back was so wide that I felt as if I could just fall alseep just leaning on it.

 

Gray's POV

The boys and I were riding to school on our motorcycle when I notice Jiyeon walking to school. Before I knew it Loco stopped his bike behind her. He greeted her as if they were super close friends or something. 

"Morning Jiyeon!," Loco greeted, "Are you walking to school?"

"Morning, guys!" she smiled, "Yah, I'm walking there right now."

"Do you want a ride? We can take you there with us," Simon offered.

What hell was he talking about, "taking you there with us?" Who's going to be giving her a ride? It better not be me.

 I spoke too soon.

"Gray, would like too," said Loco, "Since you know him better, I think it would be more comfortable for you."

Without aruging I told her to get on. Riding her on my bike felt weird. She was hugging me extremely tight throughout the whole ride. I couldn't say that I didn't like it. It was just weird. It felt weird. I'm not used to be embrace like that. I could feel her face against my back. "She better not be falling alseep," I thought. I can't say that I hate this girl because she does have a cute side to her. It's weird having her talk to me and the guuys like it's nothing. No one at Sky High really interacts with us becuase they know what we do. Well, they don't know exactly everything but they know enough not to mess with us.

 

                                                                                       

 

When we got to the school's parking lot, Gray helped me off. We both said bye to all the other guys because since we had class together, Gray decided to walk with me. I felt like he was starting to open up to me....or not. It was complete awkward silence when we were walking together. I could see all the girls in the hall staring and whispering to their friends. Obviously, they were talking about us. Was it that weird for to be walking with Gray to class?

When we sat down, I turned to Gray. "Aye, did you see all the girls staring?" I asked.

"Yah, why?" he replied.

"Why were they staring? It's not like we're celebrities. Are you perhaps a 'kingka' here?" I asked again.

"No, I'm not. How am I suppose to know why they were staring?" he replied again.

"She doesn't even know how dangerous it is for her to act this close to me. I now know why I'm so cold to her. It's not because I hate her or anything. It's becuase she's clueless. She doesn't even know that interacting with me and the AOMG boys will bring her harm. It's not like I could tell her that we're a gang of mafia," Gray thought to himself.

Gray was always in his own little world. Every time the teacher lectures, he would be staring into space or listening to music with his eyes shut. What surprise me was that the teacher didn't even say anything to him. They just ignored him and let him do what he wants.

"Okay class! Remember how yesterday I told you guys to study for the quiz that we're going to be having today? Well, I hope you guys did because I'm going to be passing out the quiz out right now," Mrs. Jung said, "Make sure to bring up your papers after your done. Good luck, everyone!"


To my surprise, the quiz wasn't as hard as I thought. I finished within 10 minutes. When I glanced over at Gray, he was still doing his quiz. I didn't dare to speak to him because I was scared the teacher would think he's cheating. So I tried to keep quiet.

                                                                                     

After class ended everyone was packing up. I asked Gray what he's going to be doing after school. He replied back with just "going home." I didn't say anything more after that and he walked out of class. 

"Why is it so difficult to talk to this guy?" I thought, "I wish he was more open-minded like his friends."

When I was walking out of school, Simon called.

"Aye gangsta!" he called, "Are you busy right now?"

"No, I'm going home." I answered.

"Well, we were wondering if you would want to hang out with us after school since you're not busy." said Hep.

I looked over at Gray, who had his earphones on and facing the other way. He wasn't even looking at me. I wanted to spend more time with Gray so I accepted their request.

I was riding on Gray's motorcycle again. I tapped on him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

He glanced back at me. It took him awhile to reply to my answer.

"Our place."

"You're place? Where's that?" I asked.

"You'll find out." he said.

I notice that their place was pretty far from school. "They live in the mountains??" I thought. No way. How can high school students be this rich? I mean unless they inherit all this from their parents. 

We arrived at a big house up in the mountains. The house was huge. Almost big enough to be a mansion.

"Welcome, Jiyeon!" Jay welcomed, "Welcome to our place, sweetheart."

"Wow, this place is amazing!" I said, "Is this place really belong to you guys?"

"Yes, of course," Loco said.

I was so flabbergasted at how huge their house was. I wonder if all of them live here...together?

"How long have you guys all known each other?" I asked.

"I don't know exactly but I know it's been awhile though," said Elo.

"We've known each other since the first grade," Simon answered, "How could you not know that? I'm so done with with, Elo."

Elo laughed,"Sorry dude. Bad memory." he said.

What I was really curious about was; how did they get the money to buy such a big fancy house? I wanted to ask but I was scared they might question why I was so curious.

"Aye gangsta! Do you want something to drink?" asked Simon.

I laughed. Simon was a really funny guy. He kept calling me 'gangsta' which cracks me up every time.

"Yes, please." I answered.

Simon walked out of the kitchen with a cup of water in his hand and gave it to me.

"Thanks," I said.

                                                                                            

Talking to the guys was really fun. They're so open and comfortable to be with. We even cracked jokes my stomach starting hurting because I was laughing so hard. What I didn't notice was; I was sitting next to Gray the whole time. Right next to him. While we were talking the phone rang. Jay went to pick it up.

"Hello?" He answered.

I wonder who was on the other line because Jay's eye started to oepn big like an owl. He looked over at the AOMG boys. 

"Yo, who's that?" asked Gray.

"What's going on?" asked Elo.

Elo ran over to Jay and hung up the phone.

Jay whispered to Elo, "It's was the Bangseok gang."

"They said they're here," Jay continued.

I had no idea what was going on. Everyone looked over at me. Why were they all looking at me? I was so clueless.

"What's going on? Why are you guys all looking at me?" I asked, "Was the phone call for me?"

"No." Jay answered.

Gray stood up. "We need to hide you," he said.

"Wait HIDE?? Why? What's going on?" I protested.

Before anyone could answer my question, the door bell rang. Everyone looked at the door. Gray went to look through the hole to see who it was.

"Bangseok men." he said, "They're here."

"Why the are they here???" Simon said in a pissed off tone.

Gray went over to me and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to his room.

"Stay here. Please listen to me and don't open this door, okay? Promise me you'll stay in here and make no noise. I'll explain everything later but for now please do as I say." Gray begged.

He grabbed my head and kissed my forhead lightly. I was in total shock. I didn't even know what was going on except Gray kissed me. What really got me was...HE KISSED ME. I thought that guy hated my guts. Every time we talked, he would have a blank expression of someone that was bored out of his mind.

He walked outside shutting the door. Outside I heard strange voices. I couldn't recognize that voice and I don't think it was any of the AOMG boys.

"We're here for our money that you bastards owe us," said one of the Bangseok guys.

I heard everything from the room, I just didn't understand what they were talking about.

"Don't you think it's a a little rude barging in without an invite?" Jay said.

"We owe you bastards nothing," said Loco.

"Didn't the boss warned guys 2 weeks ago that we would be paying a visit if you guys didn't pay us within 2 weeks?" said one of the Bangseok guys.

"Like I said, we owe you nothing. Now scram, will ya?" Loco snapped.

"Okay, fine. Whatever," they said.

Before any of the boys could say anything, the Bangseok men started destorying everything in sight. Gray started getting anxious that they would go into his room and see that Jiyeon was in there. He saw one of the men walking down the hall towards his room. He followed after him and the man turned around. Gray punched him in the face and suddenly a fight broke out.

All I heard was punching and groaning. Gray told me to stay put in this room and I'm planning on listening to him. I went over to his bed and sat down. Suddenly the door slammed open. I gasped, "What the hell???"

"Oh look what we have here," said one of the Bangseok men, "It's a girl."

"Which one of these bastards is your boyfriend, hun?" asked of the Bangseok men. He was leaning really close to me.

"Get the away from her!!" Gray yelled.

The Bangseok men laughed, "Chill out, tiger," said one of them. "We're not going to do anything to her."

"We'll be back in another week and you BETTER have the money or else," one of the men pointed to you, "she will suffer your consquences."

As they left, Gray ran over to you and hugged you. "I'm so sorry." he said in a low, sad voice.

I was too scared to function. What do they mean by 'I'll be suffering the consequences'? I snapped back into reality when Gray shook me.

"I'll take you home. Let's go," he said.

When he was riding me home, I asked him, "Who were those guys? What did they mean by 'I'll be suffering the consequences'? What the hell is going on, Gray," I asked. I think I asked to many question at the same time that he was trying to figure out which question to answer first.

"Do you really want to know, Jiyeon?" he asked.

"Yes. YES I do, actually,"

"The AOMG boys and I are not just regular, normal high school students. We're a mafia gang."

I was too in shock to say anything back.

"I was cold to you in the begining because you were so clueless and reckless that it annoyed the out of me," he continued. "And I'm sorry."

"Are you scared?"