CHAPTER 11

Dangerous

"The flight from Korea to Japan wasn't long, it was only two hours. When we landed, there were men in black suits waiting for us at the exit.

"Is everything ready?" Jay asked one of the men.

"Yes, sir! All your cars are here. Come, we'll show you," he replied.

We followed him to the front of the airport. There was a line of seven Lexus LAF cars waiting. Gray led me to one of the cars and opened the door for me. When I got in, he took our bags and putted it in the trunk.

"Where are we headed to?" I asked him.

"A mansion," he replied.

"Where and when in the world did you guys get a MANSION?" I asked him in a shocked expression.

"We bought one a year ago, but never really used it until now. Don't worry, we have people to clean and take care of it when we're not there," he repplied.

I shouldn't be surprised though, I mean they ARE AOMG anyways. It was snowing at that time but the ride wasn't very long, probably like thirty minutes. I looked over at Gray who was driving with one hand and the other holding my hand. As I was looking sat him, I was reminscing about the time we first met and thinking how lucky I am to have met him.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked, glancing at his side mirrors.

"Oh..no," I giggled. "I was just lost while staring into your eyes."

"You're not even looking into my eyes, babe," he said laughing. "I'm driving."

"Whatever," I replied back, making him laugh even more.

He drove into a big drive way, when I looked out the windows, there was a big fountain in the middle and pretty lights everywhere. "Wow this place is a killer." I said.

Gray parked right in front of the house. He went out and opened the door for me. When I got out, the rest of the AOMG guys arrived. 

"WOAHHH LONG TIME NO SEE," Simon shouted. "Haven't seen this place in such a long time. I even forgot we had it."

"I know right," Elo replied. 

Suddenly a group of house keepers ran out and helped Gray with the lugagges. All the other guys also gave them the lugagges. Gray went over and led me into the mansion. I was flabbergasted when I walked in. The chandelier was so beauty and the stairs was huge.

"Lets go babe," Gray said whiling grabbing my head. 

"This place is a killer," I told him.

He looked at me and smiled. "We're going to stay on the second floor," Gray told the guys.

"Me too! Lets go together," Loco said.

"Lets all stay on the second floor then," Jay said.

"Can you get a glass of water?" Simon asked one of the maids there. 

"Yes sir," she replied.

When  Gray and I went into the room, I was once again startled by how huge and beautiful it was. "How long do you plan on staying here?" I asked him.

"Probably two years," he said, sitting down on the bed. "We'll stay until it's safe to go back."

"I'm going to go wash up then," I said to him.

"Yeah me too," he said. 

"Wait what?" I asked in surprised. He's not possibly thinking of showering together right?

"It's not what you're thinking, silly," he replied laughing, "There's two bathrooms in this room."

Once again I'm startled at how awesome and weird this place is. When I was down washing up, I climbed on the bed next to Gray. "What are we going to be doing here for two years?" I asked him.

"School I guess," Gray said.

"But school is so pointless for you guys," I said.

"You need to go to school and I'm not going to let you go to school alone," he said looking over at me, "I would get too worried if I did that."

"Do we start tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Nah, we're going to start next week. We're going to that place Loco wanted to go but couldn't last time and also parties," he said.

"Parties?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're in Japan. Of course we have to party," he said smiling at me.

I fell fast asleep last night. For some reason, Gray couldn't. He was having a tough time sleeping but didn't want to toss or turn, scared he might wake me. He laid there, staring at me sleep. Soon he started to fall asleep too.

 

 

"SIMON SIMON!! WAKE UP," Loco yelled, "It's seven o'clock already."

"What the hell, Loco. Don't tell me you're going to do that you did last time again," Simon whined, "It's too early! Go back to sleep."

Loco ran over to Elo's room, "ELO ELO WAKE UP!! WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO TODAY!" Loco yelled in excitement. He was about to go into Jay's room but remembered what happened last night. "Oh hell no," Loco said to himself, shaking his head, "I'm not doing that again." He then went over and knocked on Gray and I's room. "Jiyeon~," he called, "Gray~ Are you guys awake?" Gray woke up and walked to the door.

"What do you want?" Gray asked in annoyance.

"Wake up! We have a lot to do today," he said.

"Thirty more minutes, dude," Gray said, "Jiyeons still sleeping."

When Gray closed the door, Jay walked out of his room. "Do you not like sleeping or something?" Jay asked Loco, "I don't understand how someone could be so jolly at seven in the morning unless they're crazy."

"He is crazy. That's why he's LOCO," Simon said laughing while walking out of his room.

"I'm just excited okay" Loco said, "You guys are so lazy."

Gray woked me up at 7:30 A.M. When we finished washing up, all of us went down to the kitchen. 

"I don't think Loco sleeps," Hep said jokingly.

"I don't understand why I'm ALWAYS the person he wakes up first," Simon complained.

"It's because you always either choose to stay in the same room as him or stay in the room next to his," Gray said laughing.

"Morning!" Simon greeted Crush, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. Your guy's mansion is awesome. There's two bathrooms in the room," Crush said.

"Where are we going first?" Loco asked.

"Shopping," Gray said, "We all need to get some new clothes."

"That's right! Since we're going to be staying here for some time, I need some new clothes." Simon said, "I need to get into the winter mode."

"Lets go after we finish eatting then," Jay said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys. Illionaire gang is going to be staying with us for awhile. They're going to be here on vacation and I thought since we have so many rooms here, why not let them stay with us. I mean it would be even more fun to have them here also," Hep said.

"I don't mind," Gray said.

"Yeah me either," Elo said.

"When are they coming?" Jay asked.

"Today, at ten," Hep said.

"It's eight something right now. Lets go pick them up after breakfast and they can go shopping with us too," Jay said.

"Sounds good to me," Gray said. ]

After breakfast, everyone got dressed and went out to their car. We all drove to the airport, when we got there it was close to ten.

"Does their flight end at ten?" Simon asked.

"Yeah. They told me it was going to end at ten," Hep replied.

"Aye isn't that them?" Gray asked.

"YOO AOMG!!" Dok2 shouted

"AYEEEE DOK2!!" Jay shouted back.

"Woah what a surprise!!" Loco shouted, "How long are you guys staying here?"

"A month or so," said Beenzino.

"We're gonna go shopping first. Do you wanna come?" Simon asked.

"Yeah we're cool with that," said Dok2.

"Okay great!" Simon said.

"You guys can ride in my car," said Jay.

When they went out of the airport, Illionaire putted there bags in the back of Jay's car. 

"Are you guys really here for a vacation or for business?" Jay asked.

"You sure know us well," The Quiett said.

"We're here to find the Bangseok guy's headquaters. It seems to be located here in Japan," Dok2 said.

"Why do you need to find their headquarters?" Jay asked.

"To get information on the recent smugglings. We need to see what the Bangseok guys are up to because we can't seem to smuggling to Singapore," Beenzino said.

"Also files on the loan sharks here," said Dok2.

"How long are you guys going to hud here?" The Quiett asked.

"Probably two years. It would probably take two years or so for things to settle down. The Bangseok guys aren't going to give up so easily," Jay replied.

"Jiyeon is really something to kill their leader like that," The Quiett said.

"I think that girl's pretty ing cool," Beenzino said laughing, "I think I'm a fan."

"Lets just have fun today and start our work tomorrow," Dok2 said.

"I'm with you," said Beenzino.