04

Dangerous

He's so warm. I didn't know love can make you feel THIS happy. My heart was literally racing so fast that I thought it would jump right out my chest. Out of nowhere Gray pushed me off. He grabbed my shoulders to pull me aside a little to look down from the balcony. We both saw a lot of cars parking in front of the house. Gray grabbed my arm and ran to Jay's room.

"Dude they're here again," said Gray.

"What are you talking about? Who's here?" asked Jay.

"The Bangseok guys are here again. WHY THE ARE THEY HERE??!?!?!" shouted Gray.

Gray pulled my arm and ran out of the room before Jay could say anything else.

"Where are we going, Gray?" I asked nervously.

"Out of here." he said.

"But where out of here??" I asked again.

"Anywhere but HERE. You're not safe here tonight," said Gray.

We went out of the house through the back door. I was amazed when I saw his car. It was a matte black Lamborghini. He opened up the car door for me so I could go in. His car was exetremely nice. The car ride was full of silence until I asked him again where we were going.

"A hotel," said Gray.

"Wait what? A hotel? What are we going to be doing at a hotel?" I asked nervously. I was literally nasty things when he said hotel.

"To hide. Why? Do you want to stay in my car the whole night?" he asked.

"No, well I mean. Going to a hotel would be weird," I said.

"What's weird is  staying in the car when we could just go to a hotel and sleep on a comfortable bed," he said.

 

When the manager gave us the key to our suite; we went up the elevator. When we got inside, I notice there was only one queen sized bed. There's no way Gray and I would be sleeping on the SAME bed together right? He's not possibly thinking that right? 

"Jiyeon, wash up first and head to bed," Gray said.

He sounded like my dad when he said that. 

"Okay," I replied back.

When I was done; I head to bed.  "Aren't you going go to sleep too, Gray?" I asked.

"Later. I have stuff to do right now," he replied back.

I didn't say anything after that and went to sleep.

 

Gray's POV

"Aren't you going to sleep too, Gray? Jiyeon asked.

"Later. I have stuff to do right now," I replied back.

I really want to go to sleep with her but I couldn't. I had stuff to take care of. I was worried about the guys back at the house. I wonder what the Bangseok guys want again. When I was trying to connect to the house's security to see the camera I galnced over at Jiyeon. She was sleeping so soundly and calm. She was like an angel. I smiled while looking at her without even noticing. I think I was really falling for this girl.  While gazing at her sleeping, I thought of her confession to me. It had my heart fluttering. I decided to just stop working and head to bed with her.

 

Jiyeon's POV

What "stuff" does he have to do at 12 o'clock in the morning? Is he doing this to avoid sleeping next to me? Ugh whatever I'm gonna go to sleep. He can do whatever he wants.

It was 30 minutes. Why can't I sleep? It's irritating me. Suddenly, I felt someone climbing on the bed. My heart started racing again and I smiled. Gray wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What are you doing, Gray?" I asked.

"Going to sleep," he said. Wrapping his arms around me even tighter.  I turned around to face me. It shocked me how close our faces were to each other. Probably because he was hugging me so tight. When I turned around; we stared at each other for the longest time. Staring at him like this is making the the inside of my stomach go crazy.

"Gray-," before I could finish my sentence he crashed his lips on mines. He was nimbling softly on my bottom lip which made me laugh.

"What are you doing, silly?" I asked.

He laughed. "I don't even know," he replied. 

After that he kissed me again. I was mesmerized by how he was kissing me. It made me fall in love with him even more. I starting going on top of him while still kissing him. I was so into it; I didn't even know what I was doing anymore. My hormones just started taking over my body.  I pulled off his shirt. He started roaming his hands down towards the wasit line of my shorts and slipped it off. I moved my body up towards him more which caused him to groan. Without me even knowing; my hands started heading down towards his pants and ping it. While I was doing that he pulled off my shirt.  We were both half -which made me even more frustrated. Gray's hands went down towards my and slipped it off. 

"Ahh...ugh..Gray," I moaned. His fingers started running over my which started making me moan.

I ran my hands up and down which made his breathing went uneven and reality suddenly hit me. 

"What the hell are we even DOING???" I thought to myself. I quickly got off of him causing him to moan because I accidently touched him member.  I quickly collected all my clothes and ran to the bathroom. I notice Gray had a shocked,  and confused look on his face. I couldn't even believe what just happened. Gray and I were this close to having .  I must've gone crazy. What was I thinking?

I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed. When I walked out I saw Gray putting back on his clothes as well. There was complete silence when I was walking towards the bed. I laid down without saying anything and tried to sleep.

"Why'd you stop?" Gray asked.

I turned around to face him and again it shocked me how close his face was to mines. I leaned back a little.

"What do you mean why I stopped? Did you want to continue? Are you crazy? Am I some kind of to you? You don't even like me Gray. I'm the only one that's doing the liking here. Since you don't even like me, why do you want me to continue? Are out of your mind?" I said.

Before he could say anything back; I turned around and faced the other way. 

"What do you mean I don't like you? Who said I didn't like you?" Gray asked.

"You don't like me; like how I like you Gray," I said.

" Who said I didn't like you? If I didn't like you then we wouldn't have kissed or hugged," said Gray.

He can't possibly be telling me that...he feels the same way?

-Back at AOMG's House-

"Why are you guys here again??" Elo asked.

"I see you guys are protecting that girl," said one of the Bangseok guys, "Who's girlfriend is she? Is it you Jay? Wait no....if she was your girlfriend then you would be with her; protecting her right now. Let's see...who's not here. uhmm...someone's missing."

"CUT YOUR BULL CRAP," said Jay.

"Oh it's that one guy. Gray Lee right?" said one of the Bangseok guys, laughing, "So it is him. It's Gray's girlfriend. Wow..and I thought he learned from the last girl. Guess not."

"How about you shut the up and tell us why you're here in the middle of the night," said Loco.

"We're here for your Jiyeon. Looks like her parents are the lawyers that's putting a lawsuit agaisnt our Boss. Because of them we're about to be corrupt," said one of the Bangseok guys.

"It's not her parents nor her fault that you guys got caught doing illegal . You can't blame anyone for that. Now can you off? We're pretty tired; physically and mentally because of your bull," said Hep.

"If her parents drop the lawsuit, it would be problem solved right?" said a voice coming from the back.

As the voice walked closer, everyone realize it was Crush.

"Crush????" said Simon, "What are you doing with them man?"

"Didn't I tell you guys that we were enemies? Why won't you get that in your head? We're not friends, stupid," said Crush smirking arrogantly. 

"But you were close friends with Gray?? How can you come after his girlfriend like that?" said Simon.

"I had no idea that was his girlfriend. But now that I know; just got interesting," said Crush.