07

Dangerous

"Wake up, Jiyeon! It's almost time for school," Simon said nudging my arm.

I slowly woke up and he walked out of the room. I quickly washed up and changed into my school uniform. I walked down stairs to find Gray sitting on the couch staring at his phone.

He looked up at me. "Morning!" he said.

"Where are all the others?" I asked curiously.

"They left first. Hurry or we're going to be late," Gray replied. 

We went out of the house and Gray decided to ride his bike rather than take the car. He gave me his helmet and helped me on. When we got there; all the boys were still standing in the parking lot.

"Why are you guys still here?" Gray asked, "Go to class."

"We saw Crush on our way here," said Elo.

"What's he doing here?" I asked.

"If I'm not wrong then he's attending this school," said Jay.

"Same. I think he's going to start attending Sky High," said Loco, "The question is "why?".

"Well, he is the same age as us," said Simon.

"Do you not remember that he's with those Bangseok guys? I feel something sinister is going on," said Jay.

"Let's just hurry and go to class before we're late," I said pulling Gray's arm.

"Oh they're so cute," said Simon giggling.

All the other boys started laughing and headed off to class.

As Gray and I were holding hands. Unfortunately, we bumped into someone really unpleasant. 

"Hey, look who it is," Crush said.

Gray suddenly pulled me to his other side and held my hand with his other hand.

"Why are you here?" Gray asked.

"I'm here to learn; what else, silly?" Crush replied smirking.

Gray didn't say anything after that and pulled me with him. When we got to class and sat down; that silence appeared again. The teacher came in and started the lesson. It was surprising that I understood everything she was teaching. I glanced over at Gray and he was staring off in space again--like always.  Class ended faster than I thought.  I started packing my stuff.

"Do you wanna go to the Japan tomorrow?" Gray asked me smiling.

"We have school tomorrow," I answered.

"It's just for a week. Come on, Jiyeon," Gray said, "The guys and I planned it out already."

"I don't know...." I said anxiously, "We really can't miss school."

Gray went closer to me and kissed me on the forehead and down to my lips then smiled. "Lets go!!! Please??" he begged.

"Fine," I answered laughing.

"Yes!!! Lets go home now," he said holding my hand. 

We walked to the parking lot together. All the boys were there already.

"Hey, you guys!" I said smiling and waving.

"WOAH! Someone seems extremely happy," said Simon, "Whatcha do, Gray?"

"Nothing. What the hell?? Go away," Gray said, pushing Simon off of him.

"Did Gray tell you about the leaving for Japan tomorrow?" asked Hep.

"Yeah," I replied.

"So that's what you're so happy about," said Jay laughing.

Honestly, it wasn't mostly because we're going on a vacation but it was because of Gray. I don't know what it is but Gray just makes me happy in general.

"Can I come?" a voice suddenly asked.

Everyone turned around to find Crush standing next to us on his motorcycle. 

"What are you doing here? We don't welcome you," said Loco.

"But I'm Gray's friend," Crush said, "Plus I felt the Bangseok guys. They were getting boring anyways."

"We still don't welcome you," said Loco.

"Did you really leave their gang?" Gray asked.

"Why did you even join them in the first place?" Jay asked.

"I left them. No lie. I thought it would be fun to join them for awhile," Crush answered.

"We're leaving for Japan on a trip tomorrow. You can come if you want," Gray said.

"GRAY!!" shouted Loco.

"Hold on," Gray replied back.

Crush eyes went from Gray to me. He stared at me for the longest time. Gray noticed and put his arms around my waist as I hugged him.

"We're leaving at 1 in the morning. Be at the incheon airport by dawn," informed Gray.

"Lets go," I whispered to him.

Gray grabbed my hand and helped me on his bike. 

"Bye, Jiyeon!" Crush said to me.

I didn't say anything back and Gray took off. The AOMG boys followed after.

-BACK AT AOMG'S PLACE-

"Are you serious about letting Crush come with us?" asked Loco, "Are you out of your mind, dude??"

"I know Crush. He's not a bad guy. He just does stupid when he's bored," said Gray.

"GOD DAMN IT, GRAY. HE KIDNAPPED JIYEON REMEMBER??" Loco shouted.

"I know. You think I don't remember that. He did it because the Bangseok boss told him to. He didn't mean to do it," said Gray.

Gray looked over at me and grabbed me close to him. "I won't let that happen to you again," he whispered in my ear.

"You guys! Let's not have a fight before we head off to Japan. It's gonna ruin the trip," I said.

"Jiyeon's right. Lets just forget about this okay?" asked Jay.

"Fine," Loco said in an emotionless tone.

"Lets go pack up, you guys," said Hep.

I went upstairs with Gray. He helped me packed all my stuff and brought it downstairs. I sat in the living room waiting for him to pack his stuff. After awhile; all the guys came downstairs. It was 11:30 P.M.

"Lets go!" Gray said coming down the stairs; holding his luggage.

Gray grabbed my luggage and put it in the back of the car.

"Hey you guys! I have an awesome idea! Lets race each other there!" suggested Simon.

"You're ing crazy," said Jay putting his luggage in the back of his car.

"I'm serious. It'll be fun," said Simon.

"And what if we get pulled over for speeding?" asked Gray.

"Come on! What kind of police would be working hard at this hour?" asked Simon.

"You make the most ridiculous idea but I'M IN!" said Hep, "Come on, Gray! Chill out will ya?"

"Fine," said Gray, "Loser has to pay for our meals in Japan this week."

"OH YEAH! That's what I'm talking about," said Simon.

"Lets go," said Elo.

All the guys went inside their car and put each other on a 6 way call. All their phones were on speaker so they could drive. Gray looked over at me to check if my seat belt was tighten.

"Okay! Since we're all riding Lamborghinis, we should all be there in 20 minutes max," said Simon over the phone.

"Ready..." said Jay.

"Set...."

"Go!" all the guys shouted.

The cars made the loudest noise. I swear I couldn't hear anything but the engine.

"Where are you guys?" asked Gray.

"I'm at Bukak Skyway," said Loco.

"Same. I see your car, Loco," said Hep.

"I'm at Anyangcheon-gil," said Simon.

"I'm at Cheongparo," said Elo.

"I'm at Gajwaro," said Jay.

"Aye where are you, Gray?" said Loco.

"Way ahead of all you guys," said Gray.

I laughed hearing him say that. He looked over at me, grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed.

"Pay attention to the rode," I said.

He smiled and put both his hands on the wheel. Gray and I got there 1st. Jay came in 2nd. Loco came in 3rd. Hep came in 4th. Elo came in 5th and Simon (who suggest that we all race) came in 6th.

"What ing bull is this??" shouted Simon, "Why did I decided to go Anyancheon-gil's street?? God damn it."

Elo laughed. "And you're the one that decided to race too," he said.

"Where's Crush? He should be here by now," said Hep.

"Lets just wait for him in the airport," I suggested.

Gray smiled at me. "Yeah, lets just wait for him upstairs and leave out car here."

Everyone took their luggages out of their trunk and walked over to the elevator. When we got inside the airport, we spot Crush sitting by the entrance to the airplane. The AOMG boys and I walked over to him.

"Hey! You're here early," said Gray.

"What are you talking about? You guys are 10 minutes late," said Crush.

"Oh we are? What the hell. My bad," said Gray.

"Lets get on the plane before we're TOO late," Simon said laughing.

"Hey Jiyeon!" Crush greeted me.

I looked over at him. I really didn't want to say anything back but that would be ruin and it would ruin the mood so I just said 'hi' back. He smirked and walked into with his luggage. 

The flight there was pretty fast. Japan wasn't far from Korea so it only took about 2 hours. When the the plane landed; I couldn't find Gray. We weren't sitting next to each other because we were in the VIP section. The VIP section only have solo seats. When I tried to find Gray, Crush grabbed my hand.

"Lets go. Gray's over there if you're looking for him," Crush said whiling pointing to Gray in the front.

"Gray!!!" I called. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Wow wow! What's wrong? It's only been 2 hours since we've seen each other. Missed me already?" he said jokingly.

I looked back at Crush to say 'Thank you' but he already turned away when he saw me calling Gray. 

"Wow the suite looks awesome! It's better than the last one we were at 3 months ago," said Simon.

All of us checked in. Gray and I shared a room. The other guys didn't want to stay by themselves so they decided to pair up and share a room together. Jay and Hep shared a room. Loco and Simon shared a room. Elo doesn't like sharing a room so he got one to himself. Crush also got one to himself.

"Jiyeon," Gray called me from the bed.

"Hmm?" I replied.

I walked to the bed to ask him what's going on.

"You know...I never really officially asked you to be my girlfriend," Gray said.

I didn't say anything but stare at him. He stood up and and leaned in close to me.

"Jiyeon, I want to tell you thank you for being by me. Thank you for walking into my life. I think I would still be really lonely and sad if I never met you. You're like a gift sent from heaven to me. I'm sorry for always putting you danger and for hurting your feelings at the beginning. I didn't mean to. I hope you will hold my hand and walk through the journey that I hope to have with you. I hope you will stay with me regardless of how difficult it might be," Gray confessed. 

"Gray...I-" I couldn't finish my setence because he continued talking.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Gray asked while putting a couple ring on me.

I stared at it and I stared at him. I gave him and kiss on the cheek and hugged him.

"Of course I would," I answered. 

He hugged me and I can feel him smile on my shoulder. 

 

Crush's POV

I was thinking about going over to Gray and Jiyeon to apologize for the incident with the Bangseok guys. I feel like because of that my friendship with the AOMG boys isn;t as strong as it use to be. So I decided to walk to Gray and Jiyeon's room until I heard them talking. The door wasn't fully closed either.

"You know...I never really officially asked you to be my girlfriend" said Gray.

I tired looking through the crack and Jiyeon was just standing there; not saying anything.

"Jiyeon, I wanted to thank you for being by me. Thank you for walking into my life.  I think I would still be really lonely and sad if I never met you. You're like a gift sent from heaven to me. I'm sorry for always putting you in danger and for hurting your feelings at the beginning. I didn't mean to. I hope you will hold my hand and walk through the journey that I hope to have with you. I hope you will stay with me regardless of how difficult it might be," Gray confessed.

I didn't want to hear anymore. I just walked back to my room. I didn't know that tears were falling. I really liked Jiyeon. No one ever made me felt so happy like how she does. Just her existence next to me is enough to make me smile like a mad man. I guess she really does love Gray.

"Simon! Simon! Wake up! It's 9:00 A.M already!! Hurry up!" shouted Loco.

"What the are you talking about, crazy?" said Simon groaning in bed, "Go back to sleep. I'm tired!"

"But it's 8:00 A.M already! I'm hungry and plus we have so many places to visit today. Like Tokyo Disney Sea, Tokyo Disneyland (oh my god I always wanted to go there), the Rainbow Bridge, the Ueno Zoo-"

"Why the are we going to a zoo? Who thought of that idea?" said Simon still half asleep.

"Shut up! I'm not done talking yet. Anyways, the Ueno Zoo, the Edo Castle-"

"We already been to the Edo Castle!" shouted Simon covering his ears with his blanket.

"Can you SHUT UP?? I'm not done yet. We can go see it again!" shouted Loco.

"Anyways, back to what I was saying. The Edo Castle, the Chinzan-so Garden, and Tokyo Tower and Skytree!" said Loco, "Oh my god, so much to do. I can't wait. Hurry up, will ya?"

Loco got so excited that he ran over to Jay and Hep's room. Unfortunately, Loco got viciously kicked out by Hep for intrupting his sleep. Loco ran over to Elo's room to find Elo already awake. 

"Elo! Elo! Oh my god, you're awake! Thank god! At least someone has some senses. Hurry up and come to my room when you're done," said Loco in a hurry. 

Loco ran over to Crush's room to find that he is also awake.

"CRUSH!!! oh my god, you too have some senses. Wait...why are you just sitting there? Oh whatever. When you're done, come over to my room. I have plans for today!" said Loco again in a hurry. Before Loco ran out of Crush's room and he turned back.

"Crush..are you okay? Did you not sleep well? You look a bit tired. Wait, no! Cross that out. You look extremely tired," said Loco.

"I'm fine. I didn't sleep too well. I'll come over to your room when I'm done," said Crush in a half dead tone.

"Well...okay if you say so! I'll see you later then," Loco said then left.

"Okay! Time for Gray and Jiyeon's room," said Loco; talking to himself.

He was about to barge in until he remember the last incident. "Oh hell no, I'm knocking this time," he said.

Jiyeon walked out of the bed to open the door. She was in her and Gray's white shirt. 

"Oh gurl, it's cold. Put some clothes on or you're going to get sick," said Loco walking into Gray and Jiyeon's room.

"Babe, who's that?" asked Gray in a raspy voice.

Loco decided to pull a prank on him and lean close into his ears.

"It's your boyfriend, babe," Loco said in a girly voice.

Gray shot up and threw a pillow at Loco's face. "What the are you doing in here again??" shouted Gray; remembering what Loco did last time. I just stood there laughing.

"You guys! Hurry up and wash up! I have plans for today! So much plans. So hurry up and come to my room after you're done," said Loco running out of their room.

Loco decided to try one more time on Jay and Hep. Luckly, when Loco barged in; Jay and Hep were already washing up. 

"Oh you guys are awake! Thank god. Come to my room when you're done, okay?" said Loco. Before he could walk out Hep shouted, "if you EVER ing barge into my room, while I'm sleeping again, I'm going to kill you."

Loco heard and just kept running out. He ran back to his room to find Simon still sleeping.

"Oh my god, you ing pig! Wake up!!! All of them are going to be here soon," Loco shouted.

"Why do you keep making all these fusses. Go back to sleep," said Simon still half asleep.

"Hey Loco! We're here!," said Hep, "What is it that you had to wake everyone up at 8:00 A.M?"

Simon heard Hep's voice and shot up; seeing everyone in his room.

"Why are you here??!" Simon shouted.

"Loco ran around waking everyone up and telling them to come over when they're done," said Jay.

"Loco, you-" Simon got cut off.

"I told you to wake up. Matter of fact, you're the first person I told to wake up....and also the last, you lazy pig," said Loco.

"Well, what's the plan?" Gray asked holding my hand and walking me over to the couch. He sat there hugging me. I looked around at everyone and saw Crush glancing towards me and turning away silently. "What's wrong with him," I thought.

"Okay! So today we're going to Tokyo Disney Sea, the Rainbow Bridge, Tyoky Tower and Skytree, the Ueno Zoo, the Edo Castle, Chinzan-so Garden, Tokyo Disneyland, and shopping in the Takea street. Also, Simon will be paying for all our meals of course," said Loco.

"That's a lot of places to go in one day," I said.

"That's why I told you all to wake up early. We will be back at dawn," Loco said.

"I don't think we'll be able to go to all those places in one day," said Jay.

"Yeah, it'll probably take 3 days at the least," said Elo.

"The fact that you want to go to Tokyo Disneyland already wasted a whole day," said Crush.

"I guess we'll be busy the whole week," said Loco.

"Oh yeah! And Simon, remember to bring extra money because we'll be eatting a lot," said Elo laughing.

"Wait why?" asked Crush.

"Because he bet that whoever got their last would pay for our meals in Japan and he lost," said Gray.

"Technically, you said that-" Simon got cut off again.

"But you agreed," said Gray.

"UGH FINE," Simon shouted, "We're all millionaires here afterall."

"Aye Jay, Hep, I need to talk to you guys," said Gray.

Gray, Hep and Jay went outside to talk. 

"The drugs to Singapore might be a little difficult. I don't think Vietnam would let us through," Gray said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" shouted Hep, "Then what are we going to do?"

"I don't want to ruin our vacation so I'm just telling you guys, okay? Let us just solve this problem together. Loco is too excited about the trip. Simon and Elo is really care free right now. And I don't want Jiyeon worrying about us," said Gray.

"Alright! I'll contact the Illionaire gang to see if they let us have access through their country," said Jay.

"Okay! Lets go back in," Gray said.

All 3 of them walked back in. Gray went over and hugged. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Just a little something I wanted to talk to Hep and Jay about. Don't worry about it, babe," Gray replied and smiled.Because he smiled I didn't want to keep asking anymore.

"Okay! First off Tokyo Disneyland!" shouted Loco, "I've always wanted to go there!"

"You wanna go everywhere," shouted Simon grabbing his jacket, phone, and wallet.

"Lets go, you guys. I called the manager of the hotel already. He said our motorcycles are here," said Jay.

"You guys brought your bikes to Japan?" I asked.

"Oh no. We're borrowing it," replied Jay.

When we walked out of the Hotel 7 bikes were placed in the front. The manager walked over and gave each one their keys and left.

"Sweet!" said Jay

"Oh my god! Let's go! I'm so excited!" Loco shouted.

When we got to Tokyo Disneyland, I notice how similar it was to L.A's Disneyland. All the guys parked their bikes in the garage and we all walked to the entrance. All of us paid for our ticket and Gray paid for mines. I walked inside with Gray; linking arms with him. Loco went over to the side to get a map of the place.

"Okay, you guys! Since this is our first time here, lets all get a map. We don't want to lose each other, right? I wanna see Tinkerball first!" said Loco. Before anyone could object he continued talking. "I don't care if you don't want to, we're going regardless. Tinkerbell is my boo and I'm going to see her and her pixie dust tree, okay?" 

Everyone agreed with Loco because no one could say otherwise. We all tried to find the way to Tinkerbell's pixie dust tree and Loco was literally hogging the whole map to himself. He also mummbling to himself like a mad man. Everyone else just followed along. When we were trying to find our way, we saw a parade going on. Everyone stopped to watch until Loco saw tinkerbell dancing around a moving ship. 

"Oh my god!!! TINKBELL!!! MY BOO!! IM OVER HERE! HI!! HELLO!! LOOK OVER HERE!" shouted Loco.

Everyone felt so embarrassed and just kinda steped a little farther away from him.

Loco was so happy when Tinkerbell notice him and went over to say 'hi'. He asked her for a picture and Hep had to go over and take it for him. After that the parade stopped and we were walking around Disneyland. We all came across the 'Haunted Mansion' and Jay decided that we should all go in.

We all went in and the whole time I was holding on the Gray until I felt something pulling on my leg and I accidently let go of his hand. I tried getting that thing that was caught onto my leg off. It turned out to be just a staff there trying to be scary and pulling on me. When I turned around I didn't see Gray anymore. It was pitch black. I tried calling for all the AOMG boys but no one answered. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and said 'lets go'. It was Crush. I recognized his voice. I really didn't want to hold on to him but I did. The Haunted Mansion wasreally scary. I felt like it was forever walking through it. I was literally hanging onto Crush so tight that he had to tell me to relax. I felt his arms around me and I was so close that I could smell his scent. It was a good scent actually. When Crush and I walked out of the Mansion, all the AOMG boys were standing outside waiting for us. 

I saw Gray and ran over to him. I didn't realize that I pushed Crush off until I went over to Gray.  I tired to turn around and see Crush but he was already walking away with the AOMG boys.

"Are you okay? Why'd you let go of my hand? Do you know how scared I was?" Gray asked.

"Sorry. Something was caught on my leg and I wanted to take it off but I didn't realize I let of your hand," I said.

"Jiyeon! Gray! Come on! We're leaving!" shouted Simon.

When all of us were walking, we saw a mechandise store. Everyone went inside to take a look. Loco bought a Tinkerbell pillow. Jay bought a Peter Pan sword and started poking everyone with it. Simon bought me an ice cream, which is I was so grateful for. Gray bought me a minnie mouse ear and himself a mickey mouse ear. Loco and Hep started laughing.

"You guys are so childish," said Jay.

"Said the one that bought a useless Peter Pan sword," said Elo.

"FYI, Elo, this SWORD is very much useful. I can kill Captain Hook with please," Jay protested.

"Or with a gun," Hep whispered then started cracking up; confusing everyone.

It was getting dark fast before I even know it.

"Aye guys! Lets go watch the water show! I heard it's beautiful," said Loco.

"Haha yeah you heard," said Simon.

Everyone tried getting a good seat to watch. Gray and I ended up standing and watching the water show. He stood behind me while wrapping his arms around me to keep me warm. Suddenly, Jay spotted Dok2.

"Dok2!!! YO! What brings you here?" Jay asked.

Everyone turned around and saw Dok2. Loco ran and hugged Dok2.

"Omg what brings you here, bro? I missed you!" Loco shouted.

Dok2 laughed. "I'm here on vacation. Wow what a surprise. Who's that?" said Dok2; pointing at me.

"Hi, I'm Jiyeon," I introduced myself.

"Hey, I'm Dok2, they also call me Gonzo. Nice to meet you. You're very beautiful," said Dok2, "Let me guess, one of these guys is your boyfriend huh?"

I laughed. "She's mine," Gray said smiling.

"WOAH MY MAN! She's pretty!" Dok2 said, "Oh and Crush. Long time no see, bro. How you been?"

"Good. You?" Crush replied.

"Good as always. Business is good too if you're curious," said Dok2 laughing, "I'm here on a vacation with my Illionaire boys."

"Wassup Beenzino and Quiett! How you guys doing?" asked Elo.

"Good as ever," they replied.

Jay suddenly pulled the Illionaire guys, Gray and Hep aside. "Hold on, you guys. We'll be right back."

"Gonzo, do you think you can give us access to Singapore? We some problems with smuggling right now," asked Jay.

"Why is it only you three?" Dok2 asked.

"Well, you see. We're all on vacation and I don't want to the others to worry so much. Plus Loco is super excited about coming here," Jay replied.

"Alright! Since we're homies and business partners; anything you need," Dok2 replied.

"Thanks dude!" all three of them shouted.

"No problem!" said Dok2. 

Afterwards all of them walked back and enjoyed the water show. When it was over Hep asked Dok2 where he was staying at and it turned out he was staying at the same hotel as us.

"Why didn't we bump into you?" Simon asked.

"When did you guys arrive?" Beenzino asked.

"Last night, like at 3 in the morning," said Simon.

"Oh no wonder! We arrived today and decided to go out to Disneyland for something to do," replied Beenzino.

"Do you guys wanna go to Tokyo Tower with us?" Loco said inviting the Illionaire boys.

"Of course! We don't have any plans," said Dok2.

"Dude....you guys..." said Loco stuttering.

"What is it??" asked Jay.

"Isn't that the Bangseok guys?" Loco asked.

"Oh no," Crush said.

"What are they doing here?" asked Dok2, "it can't be a total coincidence that they're on vacation too."

"I don't think they're here for a vacation," said Gray.

Everyone looked at Crush.