09

Dangerous

"When the flight was over, everyone was rushing to Illionaire's mansion. All the guys started searching the mansion and looking for Dok2, Beenzino, and Quiett. Suddenly Hep notice cars were parking in front of the mansion. Everyone was in shock when they saw Dok2, Beenzino, and Quiett walking out of one of the cars. What shocked them even more was that those cars belonged to the Bangseok gang. 

"Why are the Illionaire guys over there?" asked Loco.

"I'm just as curious as you, dude," Simon replied.

Suddenly the door flung open. "It's nice seeing you again, Gray," said one of the Bangseok guys, "I see you've received our 'code blue'."

"It was YOU GUYS?!?!?" Jay shouted.

"Well, actually...We used Dok2's phone so yes it was us," one of the guys replied, "It was so nice of Dok2 to let us use his phone."

"What's going on, Dok2?? How could you??" asked Simon.

Dok2 felt so guily. "They kidnapped us. Remember when we saw them at Tokyo's Disneyland? They came there to find me. I'm so sorry," Dok2 said.

Jay looked over at the Bangseok guys. "So what do you want?" he asked.

"Oh nothing much. Just that girl that's with you. The Boss wants her," said one of the Bangseok guys.

"And what made you think I'm going to let you take her?" Gray asked, "Your Boss can forget about it."

"We're going to take her regardless so it wasn't a question if we could have her," one of the Bangseok guys replied.

Their men started attacking AOMG. Gray pulled me behind him. 

"Gray! Well hold them back. You just take Jiyeon and get out of here," Jay shouted.

Before Gray and I could run to the door, once of the guys attacked Gray. He was on the floor trying to block the punches. I was trying to find something to hit the guy with but before I could find anything; one of their men pulled me away. 

I opened my eyes and all I could see is pitch black. I gasped when the a door opened. I realised I was tied when I tried to move. I saw a tall figure standing in front of me. "I see you're awake," he said. I didn't say a word. My head was down--facing the floor. Suddenly I heard more foot steps. "Untie her and bring her to my room," the tall figure male said. My eyes shot opened when I heard him say that. He couldn't possibly try to me right? The whole time when they were untieing me, all I could think of was Gray and wishing he could come and save me right now. When I entered the room, I saw a guy sitting on the couch. The guys that untied me dragged me to the couch that the guy was sitting on.

"What's your name?" he asked.

I didn't respond to him and kept looking down; trying not to face him. 

"I didn't bring you here to hurt you and I don't want to either," he said. 

What he just said made me look up. "Then why did you drag me here?" I asked him.

"Because I want to give Gray a litte..." he smiled wildly, "present."

"So you're going to use me to get hurt Gray? What made you think I'll help you?? Forget it," I said scowling at him.

"Don't worry. You're gonna help. Gray is gonna be here any minute now. Before then; should I tell you my plan?" he asked.

"No. I have no interest in your plan nor am I going to be a part of it," I replied back.

"Your part is going to be fun though. I don't want to hurt you boyfriend by pretending to kill you. I want to hurt him even more than that," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, you see-" before he finished his sentence, he kissed me. 

My eyes shot up and pushed him away. "What the do you think you're going?!?" I asked agitated.

"That's all you have to do," he said, "Just kiss me like you love me and I wouldn't have to hurt you."

"You're so pathetic. You're going to hurt him by doing THIS to me?" I asked.

"You mean the whole world to him so his feelings would hurt ten times more than pretending to kill you right? I kinda like this plan better too," he said smirking.

"Why are you doing this to him?" I asked.

"Did he ever tell you about Naeun? Probably not because it would hurt him like a shot to the chest." he said.

"Who's Naeun?" I asked.

"His ex. A dead ex-girlfriend," he said.

I gasped. "DEAD?? Why is she dead?" I asked.

"She got shot during a gang fight. We were trying to catch Gray but she got in the way....to protect him. She was the Boss's daughter. The Boss found out that she was dating Gray and that's how the gang fight started," he said.

I was in so much shock that I didn't know what to say. Gray had such a rough past. No wonder he was so cold towards me when we meant. He was probably still hurting.

"I loved Naeun. I never told her that because she was the Boss's daughter. I remember when she would come running to our hideout and calling her dad to try her new food recipe. She loved cooking. And now she's gone because of that bastard," he said getting angry.

"It's not Gray's fault that they loved each other. You're so pathetic. The only person you should be blaming is your Boss," I said back to him.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore," he said and went to lay down on the bed.

I sat on the couch staring off into space thinking. My mind was filled with thoughts of Gray. I started doubting Gray. I was scared. I wondered if Gray loves me like how he loved Naeun. One of the Bangseok guys ran into the room and told the guy that the AOMG guys were here. When I heard that I shot up.

"Lets go. It's time for you to help me," he said to me and dragged me up the arm.

When we went out, all the AOMG guys were standing there. "Gray!!" I called out. He tried running to me but one of the Bangseok guys stopped him. 

"Wow Gray! Did you totally forget about poor Naeun?" the guy said.

All the AOMG guys shot up when they heard that question. They stared at Gray, who had a hurt expression on his face. 

"I can't believe you forgot Naeun. Are you happy now because of this ?" the guy said pointing to me. He went over to me and grabbed my hair. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. "Because you love this so much I've found your weakness, Gray" he said smirking. "I'm not going to hurt her, just you." before he said anything he pushed him lips agaisnt mines. He grabbed onto both my hands, trying to keep me still.  Gray ran over to him and punched him. The Bangseok guys started attacking him and another fight started. Gray grabbed the guy and continuously punching.  "YOU ING DO THAT TO HER AGAIN I'LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU," Gray shouted and stopped punching him. He grabbed my hand and went out. The AOMG guys were still fighting. Gray pulled me into his car and drove off. "What about the AOMG guys?" I asked him. He looked over at me. "They can handle those guys. Don't worry," he replied back. After that the car ride was filled with silence. 

When we got to the house, I went into my room. I looked at my wrist which were filled with bruises because of the chains. I started to tear up when I thought about Gray. I've never loved anyone like how I love Gray but it hurts knowing that he loved someone so much in the past. He was my first. First with everything. And I'm just his second. I laid on my bed and fell asleep. Something started to wake up. I opened my eyes to see Gray putting the blanket over me. 

"Jiyeon, we have to talking," he said to me in a low voice.

I got up and asked him what he wanted to talk about.

"I think we should return to your home. Your parents must be back from their vacation already," he said to me.

"But..Gray...I want to stay with you," I said to him.

"It's not good for you to be around me," he said.

"I don't care. I could care less even," I said.

"Pack your bags. I'll drive you back to your house tomorrow," he said and left.

I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about what he said. I couldn't believe he's leaving me. Maybe I am right. He doesn't love me like how he loved Naeun and he probably can't forget about her; that's why he's pushing me away. I spent the whole night crying; still thinking about what he said.

When it was 6:00AM, I started packing. I went downstairs to find Gray sitting on the couch waiting. We didn't say a word to each other. When we got to my house, I just got off without saying anything to him. 

When I went to class the next day, it was totally awkward. I just sat next to Gray. I was mad that he just pushed me away like that. Throughout the whole period, he kept glancing over at me. I ignored it. When the teacher dismissed everyone, I started packing up. 

"Jiyeon..." Gray called me. 

I looked over at him. I miss seeing his face already but I couldn't show that I miss him. "We broked up. I have nothing to say to you," I said to him and walked off before he could say anything else. When I got ot the front, I saw the AOMG guys. 

"Hey Jiyeon!" Loco said to me. I smiled and tried walking away until Simon jumped in front of me.

"Why did you leave?" he asked me pouting.

"I didn't leave. I was kicked out," I said answered him.

"WAIT WHAT??" Jay shouted, "Who kicked you out?"

"Gray and I broke up," I replied back to Jay, "Sorry. I have to go. I'll see you guys around."

When I was walking away, Gray came. He went over to the AOMG boys. 

"Did you kick her out?" Simon asked Gray.

"I didn't kick her out. I'm trying to keep her safe. If she keeps standing with us the Bangseok guys are going to hurt her. I should've tried to stop before it started," Gray said and drove off on his motorcycle.

"What the is he talking about?" Loco asked.

"I really can't understand Gray something," Simon said.

All of them got on their bikes and road off. When I was walking home, a bike drove in front of me, blocking my way. I thought it was Gray until he took off his helmet.

"Crush??" I asked.

"Why are you walking alone?" he asked me.

"I'm walking home," I replied to me.

"I can give you a ride if you want," he said to me.

I hesitated but accept. "Thank you," I said to him.

When I got on, I showed him the direction to my house. I thanked him when we got there. He smiled and drove off. When I got home, I was exhausted. Everything just tired me; my feelings, homework, school, and Gray. Just basically everything. I miss Gray but at the same time resent him. He never told me why he didn't want me around anymore. I was honestly struggling. 

It's been 4 months now. Everything was still the same. Gray and I never spoke in class. We were basically back to square one. For 4 months now, I've been with Crush. He's a really good guy. Super nice and helpful. We would study together in the library and ride his bike around when we were bored. Crush's such a down to earth guy and I guess that's why we never run out of things to talk about. Even though Gray and I see each other everyday in class, we never spoke. We were like complete strangers. As time goes by, the thought of Gray faded but it never faded enough for me to stop thinking about him. I still had to take sleeping pills at night. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to sleep. When I close my eyes, I fall into a nostalgia of Gray. I guess that's why I couldn't sleep without the sleping pills.

 

-At AOMG's Place-

"Will you quit it, Gray?!?!?! You're the one that left her so why are you being like this?!??" Simon shouted.

"Quit drinking man. You've been doing this every night for 4 months now," Jay said whiling taking the alcohol away from Gray.

"I don't think I can keep living if I don't. I want to sleep but I can't. Give it back, Jay," Gray said.

"If you still like her so much then ask her to come back! You're so pathetic, Gray. You were exactly like this when Naeun passed away. I'm ing tired of your emo and depresssing state!" Elo shouted and walked to his room.

"That was a little harsh," Loco whispered to Simon.

"I'm going to sleep. Drink all you want. I'm done," said Hep.

"Gray, just stop. This isn't good for your health. You're started to seriously worry us again," Loco said begging Gray.

"I'll come pick up after class," Crush said.

I nodded. When I got into class, I noticed Gray wasn't there. I tried not to care and just paid attention to the listen. When class was over, I started packing my stuff. I was about to walk out the door until Gray stopped in front of me. I tried to avoid him but he just kept standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked him in an emotionless tone.

"You," he replied.

"You must be kidding me," I said and tried to push me away so I could walk out.

"YOU DON'T ING GET IT. I FEEL REMORSED RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T EAT OR SLEEP. I CAN'T SO ANYTHING BUT DRINK," he shouted at me.

"That's not my problem. Can you move?" I asked him.

His eyes started to tear up. I want to hug him but restrained myself. I wanted to show him that I'm perfectly fine without him. He moved aside and I walked up. I saw Crush standing next to the door and I just grabbed his arm and walked to the parking lot.

"What you said back there. You don't mean it," Crush said to me.

I paused. "I'm fine without him," I said to Crush.

"Don't try to lie to me. I can see it in your eyes. You yearn for him," Crush said, "Just get back with you because obviously you guys are miserable right now."

"I'M FINE. WHAT DO YOU NOT GET??!?" I snaped at him.

He stared at me in shock. "Sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you," I apologized. 

"If you're fine, stop taking those sleeping pills. They're not good for you," Crush said and help me on his bike.

"How did you.....?" I asked him.

"I saw it in your house when I came over. Stop drinking too. Both of those things can kill you," he said.

When Crush was about to drive off, the AOMG guys surrounded him. 

"Jiyeon, we need to talk to you," Jay said to me.

I got off the bike and told Crush to wait for me. He nodded and smiled. 

"Gray is miserable," Loco bluntly said, "That IDIOT can't eat or do anything. He can't even sleep without drinking. I don't know if you know but he's failing Calculus. Since you have that class with him I think you know." 

"What does have to do with me? He left me. If anything, I should be the one that's miserable. Not him," I said.

"Jiyeon, can you just talk to Gray? Please. He won't listen to us. We're getting really worried about him," Elo asked me.

"We're begging you, Jiyeon. If you don't like Gray anymore, at least do this for us. Afterall, we're still friend," said Simon.

"Fine.." I said, agreeing to their request.

I went over to Crush and told him to go first. He smiled and kissed my forehead then drove off. I was shocked at what he just did.

"Why the hell did Crush just do that??" Loco asked Simon.

"Because he likes her and he knows he can't have her," Simon replied.

"He LIKES her??" Loco asked.

"You didn't know?? All of us knows. It's so obvious since the the day Crush met Jiyeon," Simon replied again.

"Aye guys, did you know Crush likes Jiyeon?" Loco asked the guys quietly.

"We all knew. You're so clueless sometimes, Loco," Hep answered.

When Crush drove off, I went over to the AOMG guys. I got on Jay's bike and we all drove off. When we got to AOMG's house, I had to admit that I missed being here. I stared at the balcony where Gray and I were at. When I got inside the house, I didn't see Gray. 

"Where the hell is this guy?" Jay asked.

"Go check his room, Jiyeon," Hep said.

I nodded and walked to his room. I opened it and saw Gray sitting on his bed staring off into space. He looked over at me when I opened the door. He fixed his attention to me when I walked inside. I didn't want to be too close to him so I just stood by his bed. 

"Why are you so far?" he asked, reaching his hand out to me-- smiling.

"I'm here to talk to you. The guys asked me to-" before I could finish my sentence, Gray pulled in on his bed. He wrapped his arms and legs around me, making sure I wouldn't be able to move. I looked over at him and he had his eyes shut.

"I miss you so much. I'm sorry for pushing you away. I rather have you far away from me than be in danger. Now that I know how I am without you, I regret every bit of it. I really can't live without you," Gray confessed it.

I started crying at what he said. All the pain that I've felt for the past 4 months just exploded into tears. He looked at me and wiped away my tears. "I thought you were fine without me?" he asked. 

"Are you stupid? How could I be fine? Do you know how much I love you? I hate you," I said to him.

He smiled and hugged me. "If you could forgive me, can you come back?" he asked. 

I looked at him and nodded. Gray and I walked downstairs together. Everyone that was sitting in the couch stared at us walking down.

"Did you guys FINALLY made up???" Loco asked.

"Yeah. We did," Gray said.

"Hallelujah!!! Thank god you guys made up. NO MORE ING DRINKING, GRAY!" Jay said.

"Aye Jiyeon! Wanna see all the bottles I saved when Gray finished it?" Loco asked.

"You're such a loser, dude" said Elo.

"No more sleeping pills, Jiyeon," Crush said from the kitchen.

"Do you want to stay tonight?" Gray asked me.

"Yeah. I'd like that," I replied.

"Yeah do that! So you guys don't have to take in toxic to sleep," Simon said and every laughed.

"Aye about our Japan trip. Can we go back next week? I mean we haven't done all the things I wanted to do yet," Loco asked.

"I don't know. We'll see," said Hep.