05

Dangerous

I woke up next to Gray with my arms around him. He looks like an angel sleeping. I ran my index finger down his forehead, nose, lips, then neck. When I was about to give him a kiss; he opened his eyes.

"Morning babe," said Gray in a sleepy voice.

I pulled back in surprise. "Wait what?" I asked with a shock expression.

He smiled. "Nothing. Let's wash up and go back to the house. And aye tomorrow is school. Remember to study for the math quiz," said Gray.

"Okay," I said while smiling. He's so cute; I thought to myself.

Surprisingly, the car ride wasn't filled with silence like it used to. I asked him about the Calculus quiz that we would be taking tomorrow. Like always and surprisingly he knows it. How come he's so smart? I never see him study.

"Is Calculus really that easy for you?" I asked.

"Well, it's not super easy but it's bearable," He answered.

"Were you always this good at math?" I asked again.

"I guess. Math was never a struggle for me so you can say that," he replied.

"I can't believe a nerd like you is part of a mafia," I said laughing.

"You're really not scared of me?" he asked.

"Why would I be? Even if you try to scare me I wouldn't even budge," I said laughing.

When I was laughing I looked over at him. He was smiling. That made me felt like me and him finally had a decent conversation. The more I talk to this guy; the more reason I have to love him.

"GRAY! JIYEON! Where were you guys?" asked Simon.

"I had to hide Jiyeon," Gray said.

"Oh that's good. Those Bangseok idiots were here again and you will not guess who was with them," said Simon.

"Who??" Gray asked curiously.

Before Simon could answer Gray; "Crush," said Hep, "that bastard was with them."

"What?? Why would Crush be with them?" asked Gray.

"I don't even know man. You're friends with him shouldn't you know?" asked Hep.

"We don't talk anymore. It's been 2 years since I've last talked to him," Gray answered.

"Well, that bastard was here for you, Jiyeon. He said your parents put a lawsuit agaisnt their boss and they came here causing a ruckus," informed Jay, " I don't think they can't find your parents; that's why they're here for you."

"Do you know where your parents are, Jiyeon?" asked Loco.

"Well, the last time I talked to them they said they were going on a vacation to Hawaii and wouldn't be back for a couple of months," I said.

"Okay. That's good that they're not here. It wouldn't be safe for them," said Jay.

"This is not going to work. We have to go have a talk with those Bangseok guys. We can't have them coming here all the time like it's their second house," said Gray.

"I'll gather the men," said Elo.

"Jiyeon, you're going to have to stay here by yourself for a bit. We'll come back. Don't worry," said Gray.

"Gray, I'm scared. Can YOU not go? I want you to stay with me. What if they come here when all of you leave?" I asked in fear, "I don't want to be anywhere far from you."

"It would be even more dangerous for you if you were to come with us," Gray said hugging me tightly, "I promise we'll come back as soon as possible."

He kissed my forehead and followed after Elo.

"So....does he like her??" Simon asked whispering to Jay.

"This is not the time for this, Simon. Let's go," said Jay.

"It was just a question!! Why you gotta get so pissed?!" Simon shouted.

"Let's go man!" said Hep, pulling Simon.

"Aww I only have you, baby," said Simon in a cute tone.

"EW GET OFF ME, SIMON. WE HAVE TO GO," said Hep.

"Coming, oo" Simon said laughing, "we'll be back, Jiyeon, don't worry." 

After that they all left. I went into Gray's room and locked the door. I was sitting on his bed wondering what to do in the mean time.

"Wow wow wow look who's here! Well isn't it the AOMG boys. What brings you here?" said the boss sitting on his big comfy chair with about 7 bodyguards next to him.

"We're here to warn you to stop sending your men to our place. Our hideout isn't somewhere you guys can just barge him then leave," said Gray.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought we were all friends here. I just wanted to send some of my friends over your place to hang out," the boss said sarcastically while laughing.

This kind of act really pisses the guys off. "We're not here to joke with you, idiot. We're here to tell you to stop sending your men over to our place. We don't want to have anything to with you," said Jay.

"I'll stop if you pay us back and hand the girl over to us. I mean that's all it takes for us to leave you alone," the boss said.

He notice that the girl wasn't with them. As keen and cunning he was; he called Crush. He walked out of the room to have a talk on the phone. "Aye, the AOMG boys are here and I don't see the girl with them. All there men are here with them as well and you know what that means right? She's alone. I'll try to keep them here as long as possible and you go get the girl. Don't fail me or else," the boss said.

He came back laughing and smiling. "Do you boys want some tea? I have this great green tea I bought in Japan while on vacation," he said in a jolly tone.

On the other hand, Crush and his men drove to the AOMG hide out.

"Find her," said Crush.

The men broke down the door and started looking everywhere. I heard a loud bang coming from the front door. I panicked and grabbed my phone. I called Gray.

"Come on, Gray. Pick up. Pick up please!!!" I thought to myself.

"Hello? Jiyeon?" answered Gray,

"Gray!! They're here! I heard a loud bang on the front door. I think they broke it down. Gray, I'm scared. COME BACK!!" I said whiling crying in fear.

"GUYS THIS IS A TRICK. WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE HIDE OUT. THEY SENT THEIR MEN TO THERE AGAIN," said Gray in a panicked mood.

"Oh no, Jiyeon!" said Hep.

Before the guys could head to the exit; the Bangseok men blocked the door.

"Where do you think you're going? We didn't get to have tea yet," the boss said laughing.

"Shut the up with the tea. We don't want any," shouted Jay.

"Get them," the boss said in a serious tone. A fight broke out.

Back at the hide out, I was sitting in Gray's room still. I was literally shaking while staring at the door. Suddenly a huge bang on the door and the door went flying open.

"AHHHHHH," I screamed.

"Hey, I'm Crush," Crush said while smirking.

"What do you want? Why are you after me?" I asked in fear.

"This girl is really pretty," Crush thought to himself. "I want you. We're here for you," he said, " get her."

Those scary men started grabbing me and dragged me to this black car. They put me the seat next to the driver; all tied up. Hands and legs. The guy that went inside the car and sat on the driver's seat was that guy that said he was here for me.

"I think I introduce myself to you already. I'm Crush," he said running his hands through my hair and down my neck then just smiled.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"My place," said Crush.

"But sir, the boss said to bring her to him," said one of the men in the passenger seat behind us.

"Do you think taking her there would be a good idea right now, idiot? Do you know he has "guests"? said Crush, "get out of my car."

"Wait what?" said one of the men.

"I said GET OUT OF MY CAR. GO RIDE IN THE OTHER CAR AND DON'T FOLLOW ME. Tell the Boss I'll come over to him later," said Crush in a pissed off tone.

They got out of the car slowly. "So where were we? Aww right! What's your name?" he asked.

"Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon," I said nervously, "why are we going to your place? Are you kidnapping me?"

He didn't answer my question. After that the whole ride was filled with silence. When we got to his place and went over to my seat and carried me inside. "I can walk, you know?" I said.

"I know. But that means I have to untie you and I don't want to," he said.

He put me down on his couch. "Do you want something to drink?" he asked.

"No. But I do want you to untie me," I said.

"Sorry. I can't do that," he said.

"Fine. Whatever," I said.

 

Crush POV

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked her.

"No. but I want you to untie me," she said.

"Sorry, I can't do that," I told her.

"Fine. Whatever." she replied back.

I want to untie her but I can't. What if she tries to run away? I can't let that happen. I don't know what I'm feeling but I want her next to me. I want her company. She's so pretty and sweet. She doesn't seem that scared about the fact that she's with me. I've been so lonely since my parents left. Now I think I found someone that I can talk to and be around. Being a gangster isn't all that fun. Sure, you get tons of money but that life is lonely. I guess no one would get it if they never experience it.

 

 

"Aren't you suppose to kill me? Why are you offering me a drink and being so nice?" I asked curiously.

"Why would I kill you? You didn't do anything wrong to me," said Crush.

"THEN WHY AM I HERE???!??" I shouted in frustration. Partly because I want to go see Gray and this jerk is keeping me in his house for no reason.

"Do you want to stay here with me, Jiyeon?" Crush asked.

"WHAT? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU. CAN YOU JUST LET ME GO?" I shouted in anger.

"Do you love Gray? Is that why you won't stay with me?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Can you just let me leave?" I said.

"No. You're staying with me. I'm going to keep you here and you're not going anywhere," Crush said in a serious tone.

After that, he went off inside a room. I got tired and fell asleep. What I didn't know was; when I was asleep, Crush was sitting next to me the whole time. He was staring at me and running his fingers through my hair. I guess that was what woke me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked him in a sleepy voice.

He didn't say anything and carried me to a bed. He untied me and walked out. I took this as an advantage and tried calling Gray but I couldn't find my phone. I think he took it. No wonder he untied me. I sat on the bed for two hours not even moving.  He walked in.

"You're awake?" he asked.

"I've been. I seriously don't know why I'm here," I said in an emotionless tone.

He came over and sat next to me on the bed. He started running his fingers through my hair again.

"Does this guy have a habit of doing this?" I thought to myself. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He didn't budge. "You're so pretty, Jiyeon," he said smiling, "I really want you to stay here with me."

"I'm lonely."

I kinda felt sad for the guy. Someone so rich; that's living in a huge house with no one but himself. Gray is the same too, but at least he has the AOMG boys. This guy has no one. I pulled his hand away. He stared at me and laid his head on my lap. I started petting his head and gazing at him. I pity this guy. I guess money isn't always the answer to happiness. This point I started thinking about Gray even more. Suddenly, Crush grabbed the hand that I was petting him with and held it. I tried pulling it away but he won't budge. He laid there on my lap, holding my hand and started falling alseep. Afterwards, I started falling asleep too.

Crush's POV

She pulled away my hand and then I laid on her lap. I was sleepy. She started petting my head which started making me feel a little comfort. I grabbed her hand and held it. Her hand was so soft and small. I didn't want to let go. She started falling asleep. I lift my head up and saw her leaning on her right side sleeping. I laid her down on the bed and put the blankets over her. I stared at her sleeping face. It's strange how this girls' existence doesn't make me feel lonely anymore. Before I knew it, I started kissing her. Gently and softly. I didn't want to wake her. I grabbed her shoulders to deepen the kiss a little. My hands started moving down her body until she shifted. I got scared and pulled both my hands away. "What am I even doing?" I thought to myself. I realize I still have her phone in my pocket. It started vibrating. I looked at the phone and it said 'Gray' with a heart next to the name. I scoffed. 

Crush picked up. "Hello?" he answered.

"Jiyeon??" said Gray on the other line, "where are you?"

"Sleeping," Crush replied.

"Who the hell is this and where is my Jiyeon??" shouted Gray.

"What do you mean "your" Jiyeon?" asked Crush, "she's sleeping on my bed right now."

Gray eyes widen. "WHO THE IS THIS???" shouted Gray.

"You guess, Mr. Genius," said Crush. Then hung up.

"Hep, track Jiyeon's number down right now. We have to find her," Gray said in panick.