08

Dangerous

"I think our Disneyland visit is over," said Jay, "lets leave before they find us."

Everyone rushed to find the exit. "Good thing they didn't see us," I said, out of breath.

"Was it you?!?!?" Simon shouted at Crush, "did you ing tell him that we're here? Are you trying to ruin our vacation?!?"

"I told you. I'm not a part of their gang anymore so there's no reason for me to tell them anything," Crush replied back to Simon.

"Okay. Then how did they know where we were, if you didn't tell them? They can't possibly have a tracking device on us," said Elo.

I had a feeling Crush wasn't at fault. All the guys were accusing him. I tapped on Gray's arm to hint to him to help out Crush. "I don't think he told them anything, babe," I said, whispering to Gray. He looked at me and back at Crush.

"You guys, lets just go before those Bangseok guys find us," Gray said. He held my hand and led me to his motorcycle. 

"I'll see you guys at the hotel." Gray said to the guys, "Don't just stand there! Lets go."

Everyone went inside to their bikes and drove off. "I think Crush is innocent," I said to Gray. He didn't reply back to my comment. The whole ride was quiet and I felt like we just went back to stage 1, awkward silence.

When we got there, Gray got off the bike and looked at me. He took the helmet and helped me off. "You didn't have to do that," I said while getting off the bike, "I have legs you know. I can just get off by myself." I didn't know why I said those harsh words to him when I know he's only trying to help me. To be honest, I was kind of mad that he didn't reply back to me. When he he put the helmets away, I walked up first. He was walking behind me. When I got inside, I took off my jacket and threw my phone on the bed.

"Are you mad at me?" Gray asked. 

I didn't reply to him. I wanted him to know how it felt to talk to someone and not have them reply to me. I felt mad at myself for doing this to him but I was really irritated.

"Jiyeon! I'm asking you a question. Why aren't you saying anything?!?!?!" He shouted.

I turned to him. "That's how I feel. I hate it when I say something to you and you never say anything back. If you're getting mad at me for not replying to you then that's exactly how I feel when you don't reply to me," I said. I grabbed the towel and headed to the bathroom.

After I was done showering, I went to blow dry my hair and head to bed. Gray was still awake. He was sitting on the bed staring blankly at the wall. I didn't want to say anything and laid down. 

"Are you still mad?" he asked. His voice was so weak. I felt like I was the bad person and that I started the fight.

"I'm sorry. I was just irritated that you tried defending Crush. When you said those words to me, I felt like you were caring about him more than me." he said.

I turned to him. "Stupid. How can I care about him more than I do with you? Do you know how much you mean to me? Till this very moment, I feel like you're a miracle that happened to me." 

He looked over at me. I couldn't take it anymore and went over to hug him. He hugged my back and kissed my forehead. "I promise not to do that anymore," he whispered to me.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door. "I'll go get it," Gray said. I smiled and nodded.

He opened the door to find a wild Loco yelling. "Aye! You said we'll talk about this when we get back to the hotel. Now let's talk!" Loco shouted. He barged inside the room with all the other guys. 

"Were you guys sleep?" Hep asked.

I looked over at him. "About to."

"Sorry to interrupt your 'moment' but we really have to discuss this issue. Those bastards are going to ruin our Japan vacation!!!" said Loco whinning.

"Don't worry. They're not going to ruin ," Jay said.

"Well they came here for one reason. And I don't think they came here to have a vacation either," said Simon.

"If they're here to find us then...oh no," said Hep.

Suddenly another knock was on the door. Jay went to open it. "Oh! Dok2, it's you," said Jay.

"What are those Bangseok bastards so anxious about that they have to fly all the way to Japan to find you guys?" asked Beenzino.

"I don't even know. They're probably here to ruin our vacation," said Loco.

"Guy! Lets just forget that we saw them today. I wanna enjoy this vacation," suggested Simon.

"I agree with, Simon. There's no use of worry about them right now," said Gray.

"Yeah! Lets go to the Takea Street tomorrow! The restaurants there are amazing and the stuff they sell are pretty cool," said Loco.

Simon stood up and grabbed Loco. They walked out and headed to their room. After they left everyone else followed. Gray stood up to close the door after everyone left. He walked to the bed and slid his arm under my neck. I looked at him laughing. 

He smiled. "What is it?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied. After awhile, we both fell asleep.

The next morning, everyone met up with each other in the front. Loco was on his motorcycle messing with the engine. 

"Will you quit it?! You're hurting my ears!!" Simon shouted.

"Haha, oops!" Loco replied.

When Gray and I went to the front of the hotel, everyone was already there. Including Crush. Gray walked over to Crush. He told him that it wasn't his fault and apologized for Simon and Elo's harsh words.

"Lets go, guys! Takea, here we come," Loco shouted. Everyone drove off. The guys had to park their bikes near a close parking lot because the streets were crowded to drive a motorcycle inside.

Gray and I walked together holding hands. Jay and Hep were walking together in the front. Simon and Loco were walking and chatting. Soon Elo joined Jay and Hep. Crush was the only one walking by himself. I don't know why Crush isolates himself from all the other guys. 

"Aye! Is Illionaire going to come with me?" asked Simon.

"Yeah! They should be there by now," said Jay, looking at his watch.

"Look," Simon said, pointing, "I spoke too soon."

"Yo! Guys! Wassup!" Dok2 shouted.

"Wassup, man!" Jay said, shaking hands with the Illionaire guys.

"Hello," I said, greeting them.

"Hey Jiyeon!" Beenzino replied. He ran over and grabbed my hand. "Morning! Did you sleep well?" 

Gray quickly push Beenzino's hand away. 

"Sorry. You're so pretty and I got too excited. Excuse me," said Beenzino.

I giggled. "It's okay."

"So where do we head to first?" Dok2 asked.

"Lets just walk around first and if we get hungry, we can go to this awesome sushi restaurant I know," Loco said.

"What are you? A Tokyo tour guide?" Simon asked sarcastically.

"Sounds good! I'm down," said Dok2.

Gray and I were still walking together. The stuff they sell in the street was really pretty. Loco bought a dragon hat. I don't know why. Jay and Hep bought a samurai sword. And Dok2 wouldn't stop buying shrimp chips.

"Dude, are you hungry? We can go eat if you want," Gray asked Dok2.

"Nah dude! This is just really good!" Dok2 said stuffing his mouth, "You wanna try some, Jiyeon?"

I took a bag from him. He bought like 6. "Thanks," I said. Dok2 nodded and smiled.

"Wow babe. This is good," I said to Gray. He took one and ate it. He looked over at me and gave me a thumps up. I smiled and we both continued walking.

"It's been awhile since I see Gray so happy and....in love," Dok2 said to the AOMG boys.

"I know. The last time I saw him like that was when Naeu-," before Jay could finish his sentence, Dok2 stuff shrimp chips in his mouth. "Don't say the name. If Gray hears you we're done." Dok2 said. Simon looked over at Jay and shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk Jay. Be careful dude," Simon said jokingly. 

"Shut the hell up," Jay said back.

"Whatever happened to 'her'?" Beenzino asked.

Dok2 looked over at Beenzino and pulled him to the back. Jay and Hep followed. Loco was having too much fun with Simon to care.

"Naeun died," Jay told Beenzino, "she got shot when the Bangseok guys were trying to catch Gray. She was also the daughter of the Bangseok Leader. After that day, Gray went into a long time dpression state. You couldn't even imagine how much he cried," Jay said.

"I'm glad he met Jiyeon. He used to withdraw himself from everything and everybody except for us," said Hep.

"Yeah! Thank god he's not so emo anymore. I remember one time when we went to rescue him from the Bangseok guys, he was just sitting there. Not moving. Not trying to escape but just sitting there, staring off into space," said Jay.

"Wow...that's serious," said Beenzino, stuffing his mouth with Dok2's shrimp chips.

"Lets forget we talked about this and go back to the group," said Jay and ran to Simon and Loco.

"What were you guys talking so secretly about back there?" asked Loco.

"You saw??" Jay asked.

"Of course we did. I turn around to ask if you guys were hungry but all I saw was a group huddling together," said Simon.

"It's nothing. Dok2 was just telling a joke," Jay lied.

Loco looked at him with a skeptical look. "Well, if you say so. Aye! Why did you and Hep buy a samurai sword? What a waste of money."

"What do you mean? A waste of money? It's not a waste if we like it," Jay said.

"Whatever dude! You can just beat the out of those bangseok guys with it, if they ever come over to our place again," said Loco.

"That's why we bought it!!~" said Hep running towards them.

"Hey you guys!" Loco shouted. "Lets eat. This is the restaurant." he said, pointing.

Gray put his arm over my shoulder. "You hungry?" he asked. I nodded. "Lets go." he said.

When we were eatting, everyone was talking to each other. I didn't realise how funny Simon and Loco could be. No wonder they're always together. Gray was sitting on my right side and Elo was sitting on my left. Crush was sitting across from me.

When we finished all finished eatting, Simon went to pay. Gray looked up and couldnt help but laugh.

Simon turned around and looked at him. "What? Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Nothing dude," Gray said and signaled him to go.

When we all finished eatting. We went back to walking around. Dok2 was sitting eatting shrimp chips even though we already ate sushi. "You must be in love with those chips," Quiett said to Dok2.

"I am bruh. This is like crack. I'm not even playing," Dok2 replied. When he has only one bag left, he went to buy 6 more.

"What the ! Why are you buying so many?" Beenzino asked.

"To save, duh! You're not going to be the one eatting it so don't worry," Dok2 replied.

"Guys! Since we have half the day left, lets go to the Ueno Zoo!!" Loco suggested.

"Ueno Zoo?? Didn't we go there last time?" Hep asked.

Simon looked over at Hep. "That's exactly what I said" he said whiling sighing.

"So! We can just go again. The pandas there are soooo cute!" Loco said.

"Those pandas look exactly like you," said Gray.

"Thanks for the compliment, Gray. I really appreciate it." Loco replied.

"If you wanna go then lets go," Jay said.

"I'm down!" Dok2 shouted.

"Same," said Crush; still walking behind everyone.

When we all got there, Simon went to pay for the tickets. "Why is 1 ticket so ing expensive?!?! Ughh!!" Simon groaned.

"Don't worry. You paid more for our Disneyland tickets," said Gray laughing.

"Don't even ing remind me," Simon said walking away.

Gray looked at me and I shrugged. "Simon is so funny," Gray said to me. "I know. He is," I replied laughing.

After Simon paid for all our tickets, we went in. We first stopped at the Carnivore animals. The white tiger that we saw was really pretty. White tigers are so unique because most tigers are orange. When we walked by the merchandise store inside the zoo, Gray bought me a big white tiger stuff animal. I kissed him. "Thanks," I said smiling. He swung his arm around my shoulders and walked out the store. "You guys went inside just to buy a gigantic tiger??" Loco asked. No one replied back to him. The tiger was starting to get heavy for me to hold so Gray took it and carried it around his neck. The whole time Simon was just whinning about the amount of money he had spent.

"You guys!!! I think I'm broke!" Simon cried.

"Shut up. No you're not. Stop exaggerating," Loco said.

"I'm serious, dude," Simon said to Loco.

"No you're not. Lets go," Loco said back.

"Throughout this whole trip so far, none of you have spent money! AT ALL!" Simon said.

"What are you talking about? We did spend money. For ourselves though..." Jay said laughing.

"Yeah dude. Well the only person that didn't spend anything is Elo and Crush," said Hep.

"Guys, take care of me when I'm broke and homless, okay?" Simon sighed.

After looking at all the carnivore animals, we went to see the pandas. Loco seem to be having the most fun. He was taking a whole bunch of pictures with them and of them. He even went inside the a merchandise store and bought a gigantic panda. "My panda is just as big as your tiger," Loco said to Gray. "Well, my tiger can eat your ing panda," Gray said back and Loco used his hand to cover his panda. I laughed. Gray looked at me and started laughing too. "You guys are bullies. Lets go Mr. Panda," Loco said while walking away.

"Since it's already 8:00 P.M, lets go to the Tokyo Skytree. Since it's late at night, the view's going to be great," said Loco.

"Wow, it's already this late? I didn't even notice," Dok2 said.

Everyone walked out of the zoo and went to the parking lot. Gray tighten the tiger around his neck and helped me on the bike. Everyone got on their bikes, including Gray, and drove off. When we got to the Skytree, we took the elevator up to the top. The tower was really tall. When we got to the top everyone ran out of the elevator to enjoy the view and the fresh air. It was a bit cold so Gray wrapped the tiger around me as a jacket because it was so big and warm. Gray stood behing me, hugging me, and enjoying the view.

"Wouldn't it be great if we could stay like this forever?" he asked. 

"It would be," I replied back smiling. 

Everyone else were taking pictures with each other and enjoying themselves while Gray and I just stood there hugging and watching the view. "Do you wanna take a picture together? I asked him. He looked at me and nodded. He took the tiger from me and gave it to Hep to hold. We took about 8 selcas together and I also took pictures with the other boys. Loco kept making kissy faces at me when I was taking a picture with him. Loco looks at Gray who was giving him death glares and he stopped, which made Gray burst out laughing. 

"Gray can be so scary sometimes," Loco whispered to me before walking back to Simon. I didn't say anything but laughed. We all stayed there till 10. When we got back to the hotel, everyone was exhausted. 

In Simon and Loco's room, everything was loud. Simon was singing in the shower and Loco was rapping along to his music. When Simon and Loco were laying on their bed, Simon asked Loco about what Jay and Hep were talking about in Takea. "They were probably telling the curious Beenzino about Naeun," Loco said. Simon looked over at Loco. "How'd you know? You were with me?" Simon asked. Loco sat up on his bed. "It's so obvious. They were huddling together way in the back," Loco said. Simon was silent for awhile. "Gray looks so happy now. I really hope he could stay like this. I would hate to see him go back to being in a withdrawn and introverted state again," Simon said and soon fell asleep.

When I was sleeping next to Gray, he was running his fingers through my hair. He wasn't asleep yet and I wasn't either but I still had my eyes closed. "I hope we could stay like this forever, Jiyeon." Gray sighed. "You don't know how miserable I was before you walked into my life," he said. Gray has this secret side to him that I can never understand. I don't want to ask him either because I'm scared it might hurt him. I feel like something happened in the past that he still feels very at fault about. "I want to earse those memories but I can't help but think about them sometimes. But luckly with you by me, I could at least bear with it," he said. I felt him crying and he fell asleep. "What's the 'memories' that he wants to forget but can't?" I thought to myself. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was asleep. I kissed his cheek and fell alseep.

It was 5:00 AM. Gray and I were still sleeping. Jay got a test message from Dok2 on his phone saying, "Jay, sorry to ruin your guy's vacation but the Illionaire guys and I are going to head back to Seoul first. You guys have to return to Korea ASAP. It's code blue." After reading the message, Jay shot up and jump over to Hep's bed.

"DUDE DUDE DUDE! Dok2 said it's code blue. We have to get back to Korea today! Dok2 and the Illionaire guys already left first," Jay said.

Hep jumped out of his bed. "I'll book a flight back to Korea today. You wake the others up," Hep said.

Jay ran over to Simon and Loco's room first. "CODE BLUE GUYS! WE HAVE TO HEAD BACK TO SEOUL IMMEDIATELY!" Jay shouted. Loco jumped out of his bed. "What?? Code blue? What do you mean?" he asked in shock. Simon was still half asleep. Hep ran over to Jay who was in Simon and Loco's room. "I booked a ticket for all of us already. Our flight is in 2 hours! We have to hurry," Hep said. Loco tired waking up Simon who was still sleeping. Jay ran over to Elo's room, Crush's room and mine and Gray's room. After everyone woke up, packed, and ready to go, they all met up with each other in Elo's room.

"What's the colde blue?" Crush asked.

"I don't know. But if it's a colde blue from Dok2 then it must be serious," Gray said.

"Lets go! Our flight is in an hour," Hep said. Everyone walked out of the hotel and got into a Limo. We got there just in time for our flight. Everyone was sitting in the VIP section.

"Did you ask Dok2 what the code blue is?" asked Elo.

"I did. Dok2 isn't replying," said Jay.

"What kind of bull is this??" Simon groaned, still half alseep.

"I guess we'll have to find out when we get there," said Hep.

I wasn't use to waking up so early so I was sleeping on Gray's shoulder throughout the whole flight. All the other boys were so anxious about Dok2's code blue and Loco was extremely disappointed that we had to leave Japan.

"This code blue better be something important or I swear to god-," Simon didn't finish his sentence and just groaned.