10

Dangerous

As I was laying next to Gray, I still couldn't sleep. How could I possibly hurt this person. He's everything to me.

-flashback-

"I'm not going to that. You're crazy," I said to the guy.

" Don't tell you fell in love with him," he said.

"I don't! Who the said I did?!?!" I shouted.

"Remember you work for us. Don't forget your mission," he said.

-End of flashback-

I looked over at Gray; placing my palm on his face. "I'm so sorry," I whispered to him and left. Crush was waiting for me in front of the house. 

"Thanks for coming," I told him.

"No problem. Anything for you," he said back to me, "But do you have to do this? You know how hurt Gray would be."

"There's nothing I can do about it," I said.

"But you love him..." Crush said looking at me with a concern look.

"I didn't think I would fall for him but there's nothing I can do about it. Lets just go," I said and Crush drove off.

The next morning Gray woke up and barged out of his room. "AYE WHERE'S JIYEON???" he asked Jay. Jay was still half asleep.

"I don't ing know. She was in your room. It's still early," Jay groaned, "Let me sleep, dude."

Gray quickly went to his room to find his phone. He dialed my number but I didn't pick up. 

"What the ," he cursed.

"Aye guys! Time to wake up! School starts in an hour!" Elo shouted.

When Gray got to class; Jiyeon was absent. Throughout the whole period, he kept calling her but no one picked up. Gray got so agitated that he barged out of the class and texted all the AOMG boys. 

"Aye guys, we need to talk. Let's meet up in the parking lot," he texted.

A few minutes later, all the guys met up at the parking lot. "What's so important that you had to drag all of us out of class?" Simon asked.

"Jiyeon is gone. She's no where to be found. She's not picking up my calls either," Gray said in an anxious tone, "I think something happened to her."

"She's probably at home busy with something" Loco said.

"That doesn't make sense. She was with me last night and when I woke up, she was GONE. And now she's not even at school!" Gray snapped.

"You're right. It is kind of odd," said Hep.

"She can't possibly be.....kidnapped, right?" Elo asked.

Gray was feeling all kinds of emotions. Angry, anxious, tired, worried, and confused. "Chill out, Gray," Jay said, "We'll find her. let's check her place first."

-At Bangseok's hideout-

-Clapping-

"Nice to see you guys," said the Boss.

"Why did you call us here?" I asked.

"Oh, come and have some tea first. Come. Come," he said waving his hands at us.

Crush and I walked and sat on the couch with him. "So what is it?" Crush asked.

"Oh you guys are so impatient. Fine, I'll get straight to the point then. You see...Gray loves you very much," he said looking at me, "And I believe that's his weakness."

"So? What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I want you and Crush to date," the Boss said in a serious tone.

"What?? You're out of your mind. Why would I?" I said.

"BECAUSE YOU WORK FOR ME! DID YOU FORGET THAT?" he shouted, "It's an order."

I couldn't refuse. "Whatever," I said and looked over at Crush, who was looking down at the floor.

"Just pretend that you guys love each other; in front of Gray. That would kill him. I just know it. Because he took my daughter, I'll make sure he never experience love again," he said in a mad tone, "You guys can go. That's an order. But remember...I'm watching you."

When Crush and I were walking out, it was total silence, filled with awkwardness. "I'll drive you home. Make sure to get some rest. I'll pick you up tomorrow," Crush said to me and dropped me off at my house.

The next day, Crush came and picked me up. We drove to school together. When we got to the parking lot, AOMG was there. My heart was literally thumping so fast when I saw Gray. 

"Jiyeon!!!" Loco shouted.

I looked at him and looked away. Crush looked over at me and took my hand. "If we're going to put on a show, lets put on a good one," he said and smiled. I could tell all the AOMG guys were staring with shock; including Gray. Crush and I walked passed them, I made eye contact with Gray but then just turned away.

In class, Gray kept staring at me. I wanted him to stop so I turned over and looked at him. 

"Is there something on my face? Why are you staring like I'm so kind of alien?" I asked him.

"Where were you yesterday?" he asked.

"I'ts really none of your business," I said.

Gray slammed the table and stood up; making everyone look at us. "When I woke up with were gone. I called you a million times but you didn't pick up. You weren't even at school yesterday. You weren't even at home. WHAT THE HAPPENED??? I THOUGHT WE WERE BACK TOGETHER," Gray snapped.

"I lied. It was a lie," I said, "I just wanted to see how miserable you were without me. It was kind of funny actually."

"You're lying....." he said softly; sitting back down.

I didn't say another word and just looked at my textbook. Mrs. Jung came in and started the new lesson. I knew that both Gray couldn't focus on the lesson because all he was doing was staring at me. I couldn't show any emotions-- not a single bit.

When lunch started, I quickly walked out to find Crush. Crush is the only person I could be around with. I was only allowed to be with Crush and same goes to him. We only had each other.  When I found Crush, he went to get our lunch. I was sitting on a table by myself until Crush came back. "Wow this looks good," I said to him. 

"It is," he said.

When Crush and I were enjoying out lunch, AOMG walked by. Gray saw us and just turned away. The cold look that he gave me at the beginning is back. I felt like someone just stabbed my chest. They went and sat at two tables away from us. 

"Dude, what's going on?" Loco asked.

"It was lie. Everything she said was a lie. She just came back to see how miserable I was and just left. That's why I didn't see her when I woke up," Gray said.

"What?? Are you serious? I don't think Jiyeon would do that," Elo said.

"Are you mad?" Simon asked.

"I can't even explain how pissed off I am right now," Gray said and went to get his lunch. 

I couldn't stand being in the same place with Gray anymore so Crush and I went to the school's yard. We sat there and talked.

"You were working with those Bangseok guys the whole time?" Crush asked.

"That's how I came to this school. Everything was planned out," I said.

"But the trip in Japan....You seem so in love," he said.

"The Bangseok Boss ordered me seduce Gray and then kill him. I had confidence that I could do it but now....." I said not finishing my sentence.

"You fell in love with him?" he asked.

"Even if I am, it doesn't change anything," I said, "What about you? How did you get involved with those thugs?"

"It's a long story. I don't wanna talk about it. Lets go. Lunch is about to end," he said while standing up.

I stood up as well and we both walked in the school. Crush was about to walk me to class until I stopped him. "It's okay. You don't have to. I'm not a baby you know," I said. He nodded and just walked away. 

When I was walking to class, I notice Gray was walking behind me. This felt like the first time we met. My heart started thumping and I quickly walked faster. I couldn't show him my feelings. I have to be cold. My reason for being here isn't to love him but to kill him.

In class, Gray and I kept making eye contact. Throughout the whole period, I was waiting for the bell to ring. When it rang, I quickly packed up. I notice Gray was about to say something to me so I tried to rush outside quickly. I walked to the parking lot to meet up with Crush, who was on his motorcycle waiting for me.

"Hey!" I greeted him.

He smiled. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

Before I could answer him, someone pulled me by the arm. I turned around to find that it was Gray.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Do you really mean what you said?" he asked.

I took his hand off mines. "Yes. I did mean it. Now can you stop bothering me?" I said to him.

"Why are you with Crush?" he asked.

I really didn't want to say it but I had to. "My boyfriend," I said.

"You're ing kidding me, right?" he asked.

"No, I'm not. You just need to get over it," I said to him and walked away.

"What happened?" Crush asked while I was getting on his bike.

"Nothing. Lets go," I said.

"We have to go to the hideout first. The Boss is asking for us," Crush said and drove off.

"You guys are early! I love it," the Boss said.

"Why did you call us?" Crush asked.

"Well I was thinking....I was to push up the D-Day a little," the Boss said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He gave me a piece of paper with an address on it. "Give it to Gray. Tell him to meet you there," the Boss said.

"You're planning to kill him here?" I asked in shock. I was literally trembling.

"Yeah. I said I want to push the D-Day up.Why are you so shocked?" he asked.

"Nothing. It just surprised me that you push up the D-Day," I said.

"If you love him, I suggest you not to show it. If you do, I might have to kill you too," he said, "Remember to bring him there tomorrow."

I didn't say anything else and walked out. Crush followed behind me. He came up behind me and wrapped him arms around me. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. 

"It's okay. Lets go. I have to go home. My parents are going to worry," I said.

I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow. Just thinking about having to kill Gray makes me want to kill myself. The Boss is just too much.

The next day, Crush came and picked me up. When we got to school, I quickly walked to class without saying bye to him. Throughout the period, I was sitting there, staring off into space. When the bell rang, I looked over at Gray, who was about to leave.

"Gray..." I said in a soft tone.

He turned around. "Hmm?" he asked.

I gave him the paper. When he reached his hand out to get it, I pulled my hand back. "What?" he asked. I couldn't take it anymore and stood up to hug him. He was surprised but hugged me back. "If you're willing to come back, I'll welcome you any time," he said while tightly hugging me.

I broke the hug and gave him the paper. "Lets meet here together. I have something to say. Come by 7:00 and don't be late," I said and smiled. I walked away quickly and met up with Crush at the parking lot. 

"You look like you just saw a ghost. Are you okay?" he asked.

My hands were trembling. My legs were shaking. My head was blank. I just couldn't believe that I'm sending Gray to his death. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. 

"Hey! Jiyeon! Are you okay?" Crush asked while waving his hand in front of me.

I looked up and stared at him. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said to him, "I gave him the paper."

Crush looked at me and patted my shoulders. "There's nothing we can do about it," he said.

I knew he was right even though it hurts like hell. "I'll tell the Boss that you gave it to him already," he continued.

Crush dialed the Boss's number. "Hello?" he answered.

"She gave it to him," Crush said.

"Okay! Make sure to meet us there before 7:00," the Boss said and hung up.

Crush looked at his watch. "It's 6:00 right now. Lets go there," he said.

I nodded and got his bike. He turned around to looked at me. "Please don't do anything stupid," he said and drove off.

When we got there, the Boss was already there. "Oh you're here!" he said signaling me to come to him.

He gave me a knife. "I want you to be the one to end his life. It would hurt him even more," the Boss said.

I didn't reply to him which agitated him. He placed him hand on my shoulders. "Remember what I said? Even if you love him, don't show it," he said.

I nodded and he walked away with a satisfied look on him. "There going to be here any minute now. Guy lets go. Jiyeon, have fun," the Boss said and walked in a corner. "Don't do anything stupid. Please Jiyeon," Crush said and kissed my forehead.

I stood in the middle of the room, waiting for Gray. I sudden heard a motorcycle engine. My head looked up to see Gray standing in front of me. He smiled at me. I smiled back with teary eyes. "Hey!" he shouted.

As we walked closer to me, the Boss walked out of the corner. 

"Long time no see," he said.

Gray looked at him and to me in a shock expression. "You see Gray, Jiyeon works for us. She tricked you. She didn't ask you to come here for a petty date. She asked you to come here for her to kill you," the Boss said.

Gray looked at me and asked if it was true. I didn't say anything but just looked away. 

"So it is true!" he shouted, "I loved you with my whole heart and this is what I get?"

I didn't say anything and tired not to look at him. The Boss signaled for the men to come in. They attacked Gray and pinned him down. Gray didn't even try to escape. He was too depressed at this point to try to even save his life.

"Jiyeon," the Boss called.

My head shot up and looked at him. He waved his hands for me to come to him. "I want you to stab him in his heart," The Boss said, "I'll let you have the fun."

I walked up to Gray, who was staring at me as I walked closer to him. He looked at me and smiled, which puzzled me. "It's better to die by your hands than anyone else's," he said with teary eyes.

"I sincerely loved you, Jiyeon. I hope you'll never forget that. Thank you for showing the love that I yearn for even if it was a short amount of time. I rather thank you than resent you. You saved me from hell when you came into my life. And for that I thank you," he said.

Without saying anymore he closed his eyes. I stood in front of him, placing a knife on his chest. My hands were trembling. My whole body was shacking and I started to tear up.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!??!?! HURRY UP!!" the Boss shouted.

He got so impatient that he changed his mind and ordered his men to dragged me away so he could do it. But instead of stabbing him, he wanted to shoot him.

"I want you to die like how my daughter died," he said. 

Before he could pull the trigger, I took of the his men's gun and shot him. I didn't even know what I just did. All his men saw and stood there in shock. Crush quickly pulled out his gun and pointed it at the men who were about to attack me. I ran to Gray, who was lying on the floor. He looked up at me in surprised. I grabbed his hand and went to his bike. 

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Saving you, stupid," I said.

I quickly got onto his bike and he drove off. During the rid, I texted Crush to meet at AOMG hideout.

"Jiyeon!" all the AOMG boys shouted.

"Gray, what happened?" Hep asked.

"A really long story. I'll tell you later," Gray said and pulled my to his room.

When we got to his room he pushed me on his bed. "Now tell me. What's going on?" he asked.

"I worked for them," I said. Gray started rubbing his temples. "For how long?" he asked.

"Before you and I even met," I said.

"So you approached me intentionally?" he asked.

"I didn't want to. The Boss ordered me to seduce then kill you. But I fell in love with you. So I couldn't so I killed him," I said.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't jump in to save me when he was about to shoot me. Now what are you going to do? he asked.

"I don't know. Hide I guess," I said.

"And for how long are you going to be hiding? You can't hide forever," he said.

"You can protect me, " I said whiling looking at me. 

He sat on the bed with me. "Do you want to move to Japan?" he asked.

"You want to live in Japan?" I asked him.

"Well Korea is definitely now the safest place to be right now. Do you want to live there with me?" he asked me.

"But what about my parents?" I asked him. 

"I'll try to send them Hawaii for 2 years. We'll come back to Korea by then," he said.

"Alright. Lets go downstairs and explain to the guys about what happened," I said and Gray and I walked downstairs.

"Are you guys going to tell us what's going on?" Simon asked.

"Yeah dude. You guys are like red light and green light. So on and off," Loco said

After Gray told them what happened, all the guys stared at me.

"Wow Jiyeon!!! You INCREDIBLE!" Loco shouted.

"So what do you plan on doing?" Hep asked Gray.

"Lets move to Japan," Gray replied.

The idea made Loco shot up. "REALLY?? REALLY?? ARE YOU SERIOUS? WE'RE GOING TO JAPAN AGAIN?" he shouted again.

"I think it's safe to stay there for 2 years and come back. I'll send Jiyeon's parents aboard for 2 years and we'll come back to Korea by then," Gray said.

"That'll be a good idea. Korea is definitely not the safest place to be right now; after what Jiyeon did," Jay said.

"I think it's a GREAT IDEA, " Loco said smiling.

"They're going to probably search high and low for Jiyeon after today," Elo said.

"Then I'll book a flight to Japan right now," Simon said.

Suddenly Crush walked in. "Oh Crush! Great that you're here. We're leaving for Japan and I think it's good if you came too," Gray said, "I mean they're probably going to be looking for you too."

Crush didn't answer Gray but just asked me if I was alright, which shocked everyone.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for you asking," I said.

"Lets leave tonight," Crush said.

"Great! I'll book the tickets right now," Simon said and walked over to get his laptop.

When Simon was booking the tickets, Dok2 called Jay. Jay putted him on speaker. "Whatsup dude?" Jay asked.

"Did something happened?? Those Bangseok guys just barge into my place searching for you guys," Dok2 replied.

"Yeah something happened. They're probably out looking for us. We're flying to Japan tonight," Jay said.

"What happened though?" Dok2 asked. 

"It's a long story. I'll tell you when you come to visit Japan again," Jay said.

"How long are you going to be staying there?" Dok2 asked.

"2 years," Jay replied.

"WHAT? 2 YEARS? Are you guys planning on living there?" Dok2 asked.

"Yeah," Jay chuckled, "Oh and the access to Singapore, did you ask for me?"

"Yeah man! I got yo back," Dok2 said laughing.

"OKay thank you. I'll send my men there right now. Thanks," Jay said and hung up.

"Our flight is in 2 hours. Lets pack," Simon said.

"Oh you guys! You know the smuggling problem with Singapore. Dok2 handled it so we're good," Jay said.

"We're always so thankful to Dok2 man," Hep said and went upstairs to pack up.

Gray looked over at me. "Since we have to leave urgently, I don't think we'll be able to get your clothes from home," Gray said.

"It's okay. I have some clothes I left here," I said.

"If you need more, I'll just buy some when we get to Japan," he said.

"Thank you," I said smiling and he pecked me on the cheek.