03

Dangerous

"No. I'm not scared one bit," I answered.

Surprisingly I wasn't. I knew that Gray would protect me. I knew he wouldn't let them hurt me. If I said I was then he would try to push me away again to "keep me safe." Right now, at this very moment, I just wanted him to hug me and tell me that everything will be okay. I'm trembling, not because of what happened but because of him.

"And why is that?"he asked.

"I'm just not. Don't worry about me. I'm fine," I said back.

I noticed Gray was staring at me with an anxious look. He didn't say anything back. It wasn't a surprise though. He always ask or say what he wants and afterwards he just ignores me. It pissed me off sometimes.

When we arrived at my house, he helped me off. I asked him where he was going to go afterwards and he didn't answer. He just rode off. I stood there watching him leave. Honestly, I was kind of hurt when watching him leave. I wanted to ask if he wanted to come in but he never answered me back. That jerk.

 

                                                                                        

 

- Back at AOMG's hide out -

 

"Do you think they're really going to go after Jiyeon?" asked Loco anxiously.

"There's a possibility. I mean they're the Bangseok gang afterall," answered Jay.

"We can't tell what they'll do. For now, let's just keep Jiyeon safe," suggested Hep.

As the gang was thinking about what to do next, Gray appeared.

"I just dropped her off at her place," reported Gray, "I think she's going to be fine."

Suddenly Hep thought of a great idea.

"Aye guys, instead of following Jiyeon around everywhere to keep her safe, we can just keep her by us," suggested Hep again. "If she's by us 24/7 then I don't think the Bangseok guys can really get a chance to do anything to her."

"Wait, 24/7?? What's that suppose to mean?" asked Gray, "You can't possibly be thinking of having her stay here with us, right?"

"You're right, Gray," Hep said while smirking at him.

"I think you would be the one liking this better than any of us, right Gray?" Simon said teasingly.

"You guys are OUT OF YOUR MIND!!" Gray protested, "Where is she going to sleep if she stays here?"

Jay wrapped his arms around Gray.

"Well, we can always share a room, baby," said Jay jokingly.

"ew GET OFF of me," said Gray angerly, " I oppose this."

"If you oppose this so much then let's make it fair," said Hep," Whoever wants to vote yes to my suggest raise your hand."

Surprisingly to Gray everyone raised their hands except him.

"I'm so done," he said, walking away.

"I'll tell Jiyeon the plan tomorrow," said Jay.

"Why is Gray acting like this when he knows he likes her?" asked Loco,"I mean he was worried out of his pants when he thought Jiyeon would open the door and walk out when the Bangseok guys were here."

"I know right," said Elo," I even saw him kissed her and beg her to stay in the room."

"Remember Hong Na Eun?" asked Jay.

Eeveryone stared at Jay. 

"Why are you bringing her up?" asked Hep angerly, "Do you know how much Gray would be depressed if he heard you say that name?"

"I know. I was just asking," said Jay," I think he's just scared of admitting that he likes her because he's scared that his feelings will cost her her life."

"After that incident, Gray swore he'll never love anyone again," said Simon, "Poor guy."

 

Gray's POV

I heard everything they were walking about. Not a surprise that they know me better than I know myself. After the incident with Na Eun, it was pretty rough for me. Things got better as time went on. I try not to think about it because when I do, I don't even realize that my tears were falling. I do like Jiyeon. Being around her makes me happy even though I at expressing it. She reminds me of Na Eun sometimes. Na Eun was the only one that wasn't afraid to still speak to me after finding out what I do and what kind of person I was. She was always there with me until..that day. I don't even want to think about it.

 

                                                                              

 

 

"HEY, JIYEON!" shouted Hep.

I turned around when I heard someone shouted my name. It turned out to be the AOMG boys. My eyes landed right on Gray when I turned around. As they were walking towards me, I couldn't get my eyes off Gray. He always have a poker face but I don't understand why I find it so cute and attractive.

"Morning, you guys!" I greeted with a big smile.

"Whatcha doing?" Simon asked.

"I'm heading to 1st period," I answered, "Class's about to start."

"Oh ! I lost track of time," said Simon laughing, "Let's go guys or we're going to be late."

Everyone left except for Gray.

"Why is he so eager to go to class?" asked Gray.

I was about to say 'hi' to him but he just walked by me, heading to class. I walked behind him without saying a word because he was just going to ignore me or reply with a short answer like always.

"Why are you walking behind me?" he asked.

I shot up.

"Wait, what," I said.

I ran next to him, but still keeping my distance.

"Why are you keeping your distance?," he asked, "It's not like I'm going to eat you."

I didn't know why I was keeping my distance. Maybe I was scared he's was gonna yell at me for being too close. A part of me wants to be right next to him but a part of me was scared of him. 

When we got to class, I sat down. The teacher was taking roll and immediately started the lesson afterwards. Like always, Gray never pays attention.

"Oh, I almost forgot, class. I have your quiz results," Mrs. Jung announced, "And it looks like Lee Sung Hwa scored the highest again."

"WAIT WHAT?? This guy that doesn't even pay attention in class nor takes any notes, scored the highest??" I thought to myself while staring at Gray with a questioned look.

Gray looked over at me. "Why are you staring at me?" he asked blankly.

"How did you score the highest when you don't even do ?" I asked, "did you perhaps cheat?!?!"

"You were sitting right next to me, you should know," he said.

He's right. I was right next to him the whole time. I should know. This guy can't possibly be a genius, right? How can someone who's in their own world 98% time score so high? Ugh whatever. He's probably just great at math.

After class, I went with Gray to lunch. We met up with the AOMG boys. Simon ran over and hugged me and asked how was class. I said it was okay beside the fact that Gray scored higher than me in our math quiz when he does absolutely nothing in class.

"Jiyeon, we have something to tell you," said Hep, "Because of those Bangseok bastards yesterday, I think it would be best if you're with us 24/7 so we're sure they can't do anything to you."

"That would be nice. I get to have a ride home everyday," I giggled but totally didn't understand what they meant by "24/7."

"That's not what we meant," said Jay.

"We want you to move into our place," said Elo.

Even though I'm home alone all the time because my parents are never home, I still can't. How can I live in a house with 6 boys??

"I can't do that," I said.

"And why not?" asked Loco, "Do you know how dangerous it is for you to be alone?"

"Still I can't do that. I don't want to," I said, "I hope you guys don't ask me such a question again."

"Please," said Gray.

At that very moment, I thought the whole world collapsed. I thought I misheard so I asked him to repeat it again.

"Please," Gray said again.

I was still in shock. No way. This guy can't possibly be begging me. At that moment, I suddenly remember the kiss. I shook my head. This guy can't possibly like me right? No way. Just no way.

"I said please," he said again, "It's not safe for you to be by yourself. Just stay with us for 1 month till we can be asure that nothing happens to you."

I suddenly agreed. Not that I was scared of getting hurt but because he said please. His face. That voice. I just couldn't resist.

"GREAT! We'll come over to your place to help you bring your stuff over," said Jay.

                                                                              

As I was packing my belongings, my phone rang. It was Gray. My heart skipped a beat. When I answered, he said to come outside because him and the boys were here. When I went to open the door all the boys were standing in the front. Hep and Simon ran over and grabbed my luggages. 

"Are you done?" asked Gray, "Lets go."

This time Hep brought his car. Hep was driving the car with all my belongings and Gray was riding me on his bike. All the other boys were riding their bikes except Hep, who was driving the car. When we got their the boys took all my belongings up.

"So where am I going to be staying in?" I asked curiously.

"In there," Loco pointed.

"Good thing we have an empty room or you might have to use one of our," laughed Jay.

Loco took all of my belongings into the room I was going to be staying in. I thanked him as he walked out.

"No problem, princess," he said smiling.

The room was really luxious. It even had a personal bathroom. As I was walking around the room, I was in shocked of how beautiful the room was. and how big the bed was. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, if you're done come downstairs. The boys want to have a welcoming party for you." said Gray.

When I was done, I walked downstairs. Before I could take a step down the last step, Hep shot a confetti at me.

"WELCOME TO OUR PLACE!!" he shouted.

"What the hell are you doing, Hep?" asked Jay, "You're going to scare the outta her."

Everyone started laughing.

"Be right back. I'm gonna get the cake," said Simon.

"Cake?? You guys got a cake?" I asked.

"Yah, what kind of party doesnt have a cake?" questioned Elo.

When Simon came back, he was holding a coffee cake. My favorite.

"How'd you guys know that's my favorite cake?" I asked.

Loco laughed. "We didn't. Gray picked it out."

"I guess you and Gray have the same taste," said Hep.

I looked over at Gray, who wasn't even looking at me. After the party, Loco and Gray cleaned up. I went to take a shower. After I was done I went outside to the balcony to get some fresh air. I love the night time. the stars are always beautiful and the air was so fresh. I was so in my own world while looking at the stars that I didn't realize Gray came.

"Jiyeon."

I turned around to find Gray right behind me. I gasped in surprise.

"Why do you keep acting like that? I'm not going to kill you," he said.

"Sorry, I don't know why I did that," I said while laughing nerviously.

He glanced at me and took off his jacket to wrap it around me.

"It's cold," he said.

"Thank you," I replied back smiling.

"Do you like the stars?" he asked.

"Yah," I laughed nervously again, "The stars are really nice to stare at and the breeze is refreshing."

"Same here," he said while sighing.

Suddenly, I asked him the most embarrassing question ever.

"Why do you hate me? I mean every time I try talking to you, you would either ignore me or reply back with a one word answer. You never try to start a conversation with me and you never look my way when we're talking in a group."

It took him awhile to reply back. " I don't hate you," he said, "Why would I ever hate you?"

I don't know if that was something he wanted me to answer but I didn't say anything back. After awhile he spoke up again.

"I at expressing my feelings. I hope you don't take anything I've done so far seriously," he said.

"I like you, Gray," I confessed, "I like you since the moment I saw you."

He looked at me, shocked. It was the silent awkward again. I turned to face him.

"Fine, if you're not going to say anything like always, I'm gonna go. It's getting late," I said.

Before I could walk away, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry I don't say much. It's hard for me to find the right words to say when it comes to you. If it's okay with you, I would like to hug you like this for awhile," he said.

After a few minutes, I decided to hug him back. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we watched the stars together. I felt like me and Gray finally have a decent conversation. Before I knew it we saw multiple cars parking in front of the house. Gray took a closer look and suddenly grabbed my hand and barged into Jay's room.

"They're here again dude." he said in fear.