EM Final: Revelation

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"nal annaehaejwo~

yeah~ geudaega salgo inneun gose nado ~

hamkke deryeogajwo ~

oh ~ sesangui kkuechirado dwittaragal teni ~

budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo ~

achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh ~

kkumeul kkuneun georeum ~

geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi ~"

Woah... There are so many people here just to see EXO. They are very popular. I can even see foreigner fans and reporters.

"Okay. We're going live in .....3.....2...."-Camera man.

"Good Morning everyone. This is Reporter Lee Cheung Seok. Right behind me, you can see fans singing EXO's song, Don't Go.

They are singing this for EXO. This will be their last day to see their idols.


Last night, SM Entertainment claimed that someone called. A girl told them where to find EXO. Police and Ambulance went their but....
Bad news to all the fans. Also to SM entertainment who lost one of their top grossing idols.

They went there only to find EXO's body, cold dead. Millions are crying for their lost.

SMent knows many people loves EXO that is why they held an open burial for their fans. Their bodies are crimated and are displayed at the lobby. Fans are allowed to leave their gifts."

"Uhmm..... Excuse me.... May I have your attention?" - Some guy in mic. I think he's going to say something. Maybe he's going to say an eulogy for EXO. "Good Morning to all of you. I'm EXO's manager."

"THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT OUR MORNING!!!!" Shouted one of the fans.

"Sorry to hear that." - EXO's Manager. What's wrong with him? It's like nothing happened. He's smiling widely. Next to EXO's parents, he should be very worry too. But that's not what he is showing us.

"Let's now listen to EXO's Manager... "

"Once again, GOOD Morning. I've been EXO's Manager for a short time. But, before that,......

Before I become EXO's Manager,........ Cheon Chung Jae. He's a very a good man. " - EXO's Manager. What is he saying? Cheon Chung Jae? Who is that? People are starting to whisper.

"JUST TALK ABOUT EXO!!!! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO CHEON CHUNG JAE IS?" Shouted one of the fans. Fans are really aggressive.

"THAT'S THE POINT!!! NO ONE KNOWS CHEON CHUNG JAE!!!!" - EXO's Manager. I don't understand. What's happening? "YOU?!" He pointed me. I think.

"Me?"

"NO! THE ONE BEHIND YOU.... OF COURSE YOU JERK FACE!!!!" What?! Did he just called me jerk? "Do you know Cheon Chung Jae?"

"No."

"I knew it. No one knows him. I'LL TELL YOU WHO HE IS!!!!" Is this event for EXO or for that man Cheon Chung Jae. Haisst.... I think we went to the wrong place. But, I could see EXO everywhere. Pictures, banners and fans.

"Mr. Soo man, fans, Ladies and gentlemen, Cheon Chung Jae is a very great man. He is kind-hearted, handsome, talented and the most important thing is he is a loving brother." - EXO's Manager. His tears started to fall. He brought out a handkerchief and wiped his whole fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter