EM: Luhan's In Love

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sehun]

"Luhan, please......"

"Sehun, how many times have I told you, don't talk to your hyungs informally. " - Suho hyung

"Ah!!! Lu-ge! Lu-ge! please.... "

"Fine, but you'll have to buy one for me too."- Luhan hyung

"Yehet!!"

Finally, I convinced Luhan hyung to come and buy bubble tea with me. Lately, he is very tired and doesn't want to come with me. Actually, all our vocalist are. They are tired from practicing and recording for our next song.


 


 


"One chocolate and one taro please.
Uhmm..... Lu-ge..... I forgot my wallet at the hospital. Can you pay instead?"

"Ehehehehe...........You said if I come with you, you'll pay." -Luhan hyung.

"Can you let this pass. Besides, the hyung should pay for his dongsaeng.

Noona, am I right?"

The cashier just smiled. She didn't even answer my question.

"Okay. I'll pay its because I respect your tradition. You're lucky you're younger than me." -Luhan hyung.

Hahahaha..... The truth is my wallet is with me. I just like to play games with him. Well, he said it himself, I'm still young. Of course, I still like to fool around.

We already got our orders and as we stepped outside the shop, we noticed people are starting to recognize us.

"Let's race back to the hospital. I bet you can't beat me." - Luhan hyung. He started running.

"Yah... That is unfair! There should be a Ready, Set, Go!" I started running as well. I bet this is his way to escape from the fans.

I'm far behind him. Well, it's because he cheated. He looked at me while running. What is he doing? He might bump someone.

"Lu-ge!" I shouted while pointing at someone he might bump onto. But I warned him too late.

I ran towards them.

"Are you alright?"

Luhan assisted the girl he bumped into. His bubble tea spilled into the girl's clothes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. " - Luhan hyung.

After they stood up. Luhan hyung froze he didn't say anything. What happened to him?

"We will buy you new clothes. We are very sorry."

"No, it's okay. I have extra clothes with me." - girl.

"Well, is there something we can do for you?"

"No, it's okay. It's also my fault." -girl. She then entered one of the shops and probably changed there.

What's wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter