EM Special: Cheon Chung Jae's Letter to Jane

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yah! Cheon Jane! My dearest little sister! The only girl in my life.

If you are reading this, I'm probably dead already. Don't cry, okay? Yah! Yah! Yah! I told you not to cry! Geuman Haseyo! You know I don't want to see my little sister cry.

You're probably hitting me right now. Am I right? Hahaha.....

I'm sorry if I did this. I love you. You know how much I love you.

When we were little, I always tell you that I'll be a successful Kpop idol. At first, you don't want me to because we'll be apart. But we have no choice, we know we can earn much from that career. I want you to finish your study and when you find your own job, it's my time for me to retire.

I promised you that. But, ........... Earlier, ........ This morning...... My company talked to me. They will cancel my debut. I asked why and they said I can't compete with SM's EXO. They are very popular even though they haven't debuted yet. They said no one will notice me because all eyes are on EXO.

So again, I asked them. "When will I debut then?" They handed me an envelope. It is full of money. Then they said, I'll never debut because when EXO entered the Kpop world, there is no chance for people like me to out rank them. I can't believe it. They didn't even tried. I pleaded to them to just postpone my debut. Don't cancel it but it didn't worked. It's over all our dreams my promise turned into stone. Stone which are useless in this world.

I was really frustrated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter