EM: Need to Escape (part 1)

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-ah.... Yah! Sehun!! Wake up! Wake up!" - Suho hyung.

I just covered my ears and returned to sleep. Why is he bothering me? It's still dark. He should just sleep too.

"C'mon Oh Sehun! We need to escape! Get up! You've been sleeping for almost 22 hours?" - Suho hyung.

Escape?! 22 hours?! I forgot. Jane must've hit me that hard. Ugh my head hurts. "Let's warn the others."

"She locked us here and for sure, she went to the other members." - Suho hyung.

"Let's just call them."

"I thought of that before but I left my cellphone at the convenient store and your phone's battery is drained." - Suho hyung.

"Then let's use Luhan's!" I pulled out his cellphone. It's a good thing I took it.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't use banmal. Call Luhan, hyung." - Suho hyung.

"Is that really important at this kind of situation?" I dailed Chanyeol hyung's phone.

"Put it in speaker." - Suho hyung.

"Yoboseyo?!" It's a girl's voice. Maybe it's Chanyeol's noona.

"Noona! Is Chanyeol there? Could you..."

"Noona? Last time we talked, you called me shibseki, right?" Omo! Is this Jane. She's the only one I called that. Jane got the other members too. But where are they? Why are they not here?

"Sehun! How could you call Chanyeol's noona, shibseki?" - Suho hyung. Ugh. Did he not recognize her voice? And why in the world I would tell that to Chanyeol hyung's noona.

Aissh. This hyung is starting to annoy me. Really?? How can he scold me in this kind of situation?

"You don't understand...." I hunged up. "It's Jane, not Chanyeol hyung's noona." Maybe we should call Jay hyung instead.

"Wait, someone's opening the door." - Suho hyung. Is Jane back? I hope not. I hope its the owner of this place.

Does this mean we're safe now? Of course, it's a restaurant! It will not stay closed forever!

"Yah! Iridescent boy! Rich Guy! Trying to escape?" - Jane.

"Where are the other members?" - Suho hyung.

"I'll take you both to where they are but promise me you wouldn't tell anything about my secret or they'll explode into pieces. Right infront of you. Arasso?!" - Jane.

"Okay. So where are they?" - Suho hyung.

"I told you, I'll take you to them! Isn't that enough?" - Jane. Where is she taking us? Why not tell us? "Wear this!" She threw us clothes to wear. Its our costume in Overdose. We wore it during the comeback stage. How did she get these? Oh yeah, she's....

"Hurry up and wear it. Also these blind folds too!" - Jane.


 

...


 

Where are we? My head aches so bad. What am I wearing? Its our costume in Overdose. I can't remember I wore this. Omo. Did Jane...? Did she dressed us? I hope that's the only thing she did.

"Ugh... my head aches." - Kai. Huh?! We are handcuffed to each other. And where are the others? "Where are we?"

"I don't know either."

"Good evening EXO!" - Jane. Where is she? We can just hear her using the speakers. I'll get her. I'm not afraid of her. "Welcome to Jane's maze of .... ugh... I don't know. I haven't thought about the name yet... Well, I'll just get to the point.

The twelve you are divided into 6 pairs:

Xiumin and Lay

Kris and Tao

Chanyeol and Chen

Kai and DO

Luhan and Baekhyun

and Your leader and maknae..

The goal of this game is to get to the center where you can find your leader and maknae...

The maze is just a replica of the one on your music video....

Friendly reminder,
Remember to maintain your face, there's camera everywhere. It will be used on your variety show XOXO EXO. I pity your fans so I want them to see you for the very last time, alive." Last time?? Alive?? Is she really going to kill us? I hope she doesn't succeed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter