EM: Leader's Nightmare

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Suho]

"uljimayo baby~
It's my turn to cry,
naega halgeyo~
geudaeui nunmul moa~

It's my turn to cry,
naega matgyeoyo~
geu nunmulkkaji~
This time.

geu nunmulkkaji this time~
geu nunmulkkaji this time~
geu nunmulkkaji this time~

neol saranghae yeah~
neol saranghae
saranghae saranghae
uljimayo naege matgyeo~.."

"Kids let's take a break first. We did well but we still need to practice more." Because we are only 7 we need to learn a new choreography for a stage performance. The moves are just simple. It's like an interpretative dance. Perfect for a ballad song.

I know the fans will love it eventhough they won't see us complete. It is their first time to see us perform 'My Turn to Cry' live.

"How's your practice?" -Jay Hyung.

"It is still not polished but at the end of the day it will be." We really need to polish it today because our performance will be on the day after tomorrow.

"Jay hyung, what's that on the paper bag?" -Baekhyun.

"Wah.... you have sharp eyes Byun. I brought all of you food to boost your energy." - Jay hyung.

"Thank you Jay hyung. I'm really hungry." - Xiumin

"I also bought bubble tea. Luhan I think this is for you." - Jay hyung.

"This is Sehun's favorite flavor. Oh well, thank you. It's better than none." - Luhan.

If Sehun is here maybe he would have said "Yehet! Ohorat!". It's still different without the other members. I really miss them.

"Suho hyung, what are you doing day dreaming there?"- DO

"Jay hyung brought lots of food." - Baekhyun.

"I'm not hungry, you can eat my share."

I went to the restroom to freshen up. I washed my face hoping it will also wash my mind from my bad thoughts.


I can't erase from my mind the fortune cookies, especially the one for me. The message is.... uh....

"Suho, what are you doing here. You're here for more than 10 minutes. Is everything okay? The other members are worried. " - Jay hyung.


We went back to the practice room. The room is less noisy than usual. There is no Tao that Baekhyun teases a lot.

"I know that all of you miss the other members but do your best on this performance. It will make the other members happy.Our boss along with your choreographer will be here in a minute to see your performance. Fighting." - Jay hyung.

They did come. We showed them what we have been practicing and they said we are ready. They said we can go home now and tomorrow we shall have a 2 hour practice and the remaining hours to visit the other members.

"Thank you. See you again."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter