EM: It's EXO's Turn to Cry

EXO's Murderer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are all 12 again. Wait. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? At least we have each other.

"Hahahaha...." - Baekhyun hyung. He laughed out loud after hearing Tao's stomach rumble. "Eureurong.... eureurong!!!" We all laughed. I hope it's not our last.

We are all hungry. Jane told us that we can eat the chicken she bought but we didn't. Why would we trust her? She's trying to kill us. What if there's poison in there?

"Why aren't you eating?" - Jane. She came out from a hidden door.

"We lost our appetite." - Suho hyung. Of course that's a lie. We are all freakin' starving. We just can't eat.

"Why? You need your energy. Oh well, Let's just get started." - Jane. Start what? She unhandcuffed us one by one. "Okay, I don't want you to say that I'm evil, cruel, demon, shibseki or something like that so..., I'm giving you the chance to break free. "Is this for real? But why? Is she really letting us go?

"What's the catch?" - Chanyeol hyung. Of course there's always a catch. -_- I knew that.

"I'll let you out this maze if and only if you won against me. Just one at a time. And, don't use your powers on me. Stick to the rules, okay?" - Jane. Won against her? What's the game? Is it a physical fight? Ah No! She must know that Tao knows Wushu. It might be something else.

"Won against you? " - Suho hyung.

"Ah, you'll fight me. A combat battle. You know I punch you, you punch back. That kind of battle. But beware, its going to be bloody in here." - Jane.

"Okay! Let's end this. I mean now. I'll fight you first." - Tao.

"Yeah! Tao! Show her what you can do!! " - Baekhyun hyung.

"No! I'll battle Tao Xiumin Baekhyun and Luhan last."- Jane. She glared at us one by one. Omo. I can't fight. I hope she'll not pick me. I'm the youngest so I should die last. That's the rule, right. "Yah! You! " She pointed at DO hyung.

"nado?!" - DO hyung.

"Yes you! I'll take you on first." - Jane. She went near DO hyung. "Any last words?"

DO hyung mumbled something. I can't understand what he is saying. I'm sure Jane didn't understand too. Her face looked puzzled.

"Hmm? What's that you're saying?" - Jane. She neared her face to DO. And, we were all shocked to what happened next.

DO spat on Jane's face. Jane wiped DO's saliva from her face and went to the hidden door. She pulled a chair, dragged DO hyung in his hair and strapped him into the chair. I don't know how she pulled the chair. It looks heavy.

"Okay, DO will be last. Leader! Come forward!" - Jane. Suho hyung did as she said. He looks really afraid. "C'mon! I'm a girl! Stop being a coward! Guardian of EXO?"

"I can't hit a girl!" - Suho hyung.

"THAT'S NONSENSE! You can hit a girl, you're just afraid." - Jane. She punched Suho hyung that knocked him down. Woah! She's so strong. If she wasn't evil, I would like to be her friend.


...


"Get up!" - Jane.

Suho hyung got up. He tried to punch Jane but she easily dodged it. She then again punched him. Then again he was knocked down.

"AAH!!!" -Tao. He ran to Jane but she turned around and cut Tao's neck open with a knife. Blood is squirting all over the place.

I felt a tear dropped from my eye. Others also started to cry.

"Tao- ya!" - Suho hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter