09.

Promises Are Made To Be Broken

Sehun was on his way home from school in a rush to avoid the crowd of girls he had accidentally swooned. When he got home he noticed Eunhee's shoes weren't at the door. 

Maybe she's not home yet. 

Sehun placed his books and bag down and walked over to his sister's room. He peeked into the room, only to find it empty. He did notice, however, that her drawer was open and some clothes were absent. 

Ah...she must be with her friends. 

Not really caring much more than that, he went back downstairs to fix himself a snack and plopped down on the couch to watch some drama. His favorite was airing soon. 

Not long after, his cellphone rang. Agitated that his show was interuppted, he picked it up.

"Hello?" he grumbled.

"Hey Sehun," Baekhyun's voice rang into the phone.

"What is it hyung?" Sehun tried to keep his patience. The drama was getting to the best part.

"Did you find out anything?"

"About what, hyung?"

"About Eunhee."

Sehun muttered under his breath, "leave me alone, I'm watching my show"

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you."

"I said she's not home. She went with her friends. I think. It's the weekend hyung, who knows what she's doing."

"Oh."

A slight pause of silence. Baekhyun could sense the maknae was annoyed, so he just let it be.

"Well, if you wanna come over we could play games. The rest of the boys are coming over tomorrow. We can chill."

"Sure. Just make sure the couple keeps themselves from doing a full makeout session."

Baekhyun laughed. "It's not in my power."

They hung up, and Sehun made himself comfortable once again.

"Dammit...I missed the impact scene..." he said as he stuffed himself with more junk food. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what do you wanna eat?" Soojin asked Eunhee. 

"Let's go get some noodles. I'm in the mood for noodles."

So the two girls set their course for their favorite noodles shop at the mall and walked over there. After filling themselves up, they went and walked around, mostly window shopping and trying on clothes and taking pictures and other girl stuff. It eventually got to be the end of the day, and the two headed home by bus. 

The two girls snuggled onto the couch together and got ready to watch a movie. 

As Eunhee checked on her phone before getting comfortable, and noticed that Sehun had texted her. The text read, "r u at soojin's?" Eunhee replied with a yes. A few seconds later, Sehun replied with "k"

And with that, the movie started.

The next morning, Eunhee made her way back to her house. As she walked into her silent house, she went up and checked on Sehun's room. Although his room door was closed and locked, she knew he was in there because she would bet a million dollars that the whole world could hear Sehun snore.

She went downstairs and made herself some breakfast, working on her homework. She eventually made her way to the couch and slept until noon, since she had stayed up late with Soojin. 

She woke up when loud obnoxious knocks were being repeated on their front door. Being irritated at being woken up and in such a rude manner at that, she went to the door and swung it open.

The people at the door began speaking first.

"YAH, SEHUN, YOU'RE SO LATE, MEET UP TIME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT 10 IN THE MORN-" The person instantly shut up once they realized it wasn't Sehun at the door, but Eunhee.

Eunhee with messy hair and in pajamas and bloated eyes. Eunhee was still half asleep, but she saw two guys kissing at her door, another guy playing games on his phone, another listening to music, and the one loud crazy guys screaming was...

Baekhyun...?!???!?!?!

Eunhee's eyes almost popped out of her head when she realized who it was.

"Oh...hey Eunhee..." Baekhyun began. He wiped his sweaty palms onto his jeans. Even though Eunhee had just woken up, she was still very pretty.

"Um...Is Sehun home?"

Eunhee took about 3.592 seconds before she processed who it was, calmed down, and answered him.

"Yeah, he's sleeping though. Did you need something?"

"Yeah, we're uh, having a guys night today. But I guess Sehun didn't hear his phone ring."

Eunhee laughed a little bit.

"Yeah, nothing ever wakes Sehun up. You can hear his snoring from all the way down here, if you listen hard enough.

Baekhyun, desperate to keep up any conversation with the girl, listened and actually could hear his snoring.

A couple moments of silence passed, and Eunhee offered to wake Sehun up. She let the boys into the house, and made her way up to Sehun's room. She gathered her courage and banged hard on Sehun's door. 

A couple seconds later, the door swung open and a red hot angry, messy haired Sehun appeared and loomed over Eunhee. 

"What. Do. You. Want."

Eunhee gulped, and quietly told him his friends were downstairs. His eyes turned to slits, and he whipped around and slammed his door shut. Eunhee caught her breath, then made her way back downstairs. 

Sehun made his way down, and soon the house was quiet again. In the five minutes they were at the house, they had already trashed the living room.

Eunhee sighed and cleaned it up.


A/N: Hey guys! This is just a filler chapter. But trust me, it'll get to the good stuff soon. You're curious as to what happened in the past right? Keep reading to find out <3 Thank youuu