Chapter 9

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON

"Why did you tell Haru that you're my girlfriend?" V started his sermon.

"The last time i checked, you didn't stop me from saying it and instead you even added fuel to the fire. Tada! I'm your instant girlfriend."

"Correction, fake girlfriend." i shook my head.

"Well at least i'm still your girlfriend, fake or not. I never thought making you mine would be easy as A-B-C." he scoffed and looked at me

"Siyeon, i hate to break it to but i don't have feelings for you."

"Yet, V. You don't have feelings for me yet. Soon V. You'll fall for me." i went close to him and kissed him on the lips. I left quickly with a smirk plastered on my face.

"We'll see about that." i heard him say.

Oh yes Kim Taehyung.

(skip)

Weeks have past, mom and dad are not yet back. They left a message on my email saying that they were requested to stay longer there. 

That would be no problem with me. At least i'll have my freedom while they're gone.

*doorbell rings*

"Just a sec. Eunsang, please open the-- no maids today." i realized that i gave our maids a month of vacation. I closed my laptop and went down to open the door.

"HI SIYEON!" i was shocked to see my cousin Yongguk and Jieun standing right in fron of me.

"What the actual are you guys doing here?" i said, still in shock.

"That was a nice greeting dear cousin. Thank you." Yongguk oppa pouted.

"I'm sorry. I mean why didn't you tell me that you'll be coming back. I should've fetch you in the airport myself." i motioned them to enter my house.

"That would ruin the freaking surprise. Think Siyeon." It was Jieun unnie's turn to comment.

"So where are you staying? You can stay here with me. You guys are very much welcome."

"Thanks for the offer, Siyeon. But we just checked in a hotel near by." Jieun unnie said.

"Now, what's with the sudden visit?" i asked both of them.

"We missed partying with you. Gosh a party isn't a party without you Siyeon." Jieun unnie said with misery in her tone.

"Of course unnie. I am the life of every party we go to." i self praised. Yongguk oppa threw a pillow which i was able to dodge.

"That's why we'll go to Vogue later. You can bring your boyfriend with you." Yongguk oppa smiled.

"Boyfriend? Oppa, i am a free woman. Jaehee is just kidding about that boyfriend thingy." i lied. Well half lied. V isn't really my boyfriend though. We're in a fake relationship but soon it will all be real. I'll take my time.

"That's good then. We be partying like animals later. We'll bring some friends with us, so i guess we better go now. We just dropped by to inform you. See you at Vogue later around 7pm." Yongguk oppa and Jieun unnie stood up and hugged me as if we won't see each other later.

"Sure. See you guys later." i bid goodbye and off they go.

Now the party animal is back.

What should i wear then?

(fast forward)

I am outside Vogue waiting for Yongguk and Jieun.

I am wearing this

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


"Hey Siyeon!" i turned to my left and saw Yongguk and Jieun.

"You should've entered. Our friends are there already." Yongguk oppa informed me.

"Really? Who are your friends anyway?"

"Lets just go in." We went inside the bar and met up with oppa's friends.

"Yongguk hyung!" someone called out and waved at us. We move towards their place and saw 3 boys.

"Yo wassup." Oppa and the three boys did a fist bump and turned their heads to me as if waiting for an introduction. Yongguk oppa sensing it took the first move.

"Guys, this is Siyeon. My cousin. Siyeon these are my friends. Daehyun, Zelo and of course..." i smiled.

"Kim Himchan pabo!" i exclaimed.

"Hey i'm not a pabo, you are. Damn Yongguk, your cousin is still that i knew when we're still in Cali." we all laughed at his comment.

"Himchan, where are the others?" Jieun unnie asked.

"Maybe dancing or maybe making out with some girl." it was Zelo who answered.

"Siyeon! Do what you always do! Where's the party animal?" Himchan oppa yelled.

"Oh I am here. Alive and well." i answered and drank two shots of my tequila.

"Would you like to dance with me?" i looked up and saw Daehyun letting out his hand.

"Haha why are you asking like we're on a prom?" i stood up took his hand and went to the dance floor. 

I was literally dancing like a right now. He held my waist while i grind my hips to his. Tequilla was taking effect on me. I am feeling hot right now.

"Siyeon! Daehyun!" someone called out. It was Himchan oppa. We stopped dancing and went to them.

"That was hot. You're hot." Daehyun whispered to my ears.

"I know. You're not bad yourself." i smirked and sat down beside Jieun unnie.

"BODY SHOTS BODY SHOTS!" Himchan chanted.

"Seriously? You start it Himchan!" i challenged him.

"Piece of cake dear." he stood up and approached a girl sitting on the counter alone.
The girl looked stunned that Himchan approached her. Himchan whispered something to her and the girl giggled then nodded. 

"WHAT THE ?" Himchan put salt to the girl's lips and kissed her before drinking tequilla and sipping the lemon.

He french kissed her! Take note of that. 

Himchan laughed as he made his way to us.

"Dude, you're the man." Yongguk oppa and the others congratulated him.

"Well. I missed partying with you guys so Siyeon. Man up dear. Hahaha" they all laughed.

"Save the best for last! Haha Zelo you go first." Zelo did what we said and looked for a girl to do the shot with.

He went back successfully. Everyone had a good laugh. And my turn came.

"The founder of this ing game, Bang Siyeon. Because of that you'll have a special mission. A y and do what Himchan did. Look for your victim cousin." i pouted.

"Unfair! I can't do that. Can i just do it to Daehyun then?" the others excluding Daehyun shook their heads.

"Why won't you let her?" Daehyun complained.

"That would be no fun." Jieun unnie stated. I gave Daehyun a kiss on the cheek and proceeded with my mission.

Someone caught my eye.

I turned his seat in order for him to face me.

"Siyeon?" i looked at my cousin and my friends and smirked.

"Hi V!" then i started doing a . I touched his chest, damn his body. I caressed his face while i sat on him still doing a y dance. He was staring at me. Well staring or glaring. I don't know. I put salt to his lips and kissed him. 

Kissed him like the way Himchan kissed the girl. V kissed me back and placed his hands on my back but before i get laid with this man, i have to let go of his lips even though i don't want to.

I took my tequilla, drank it and sipped lemon. I kissed him on the lips for the last time and went back.

"BEHOLD THE LIFE OF THE PARTY!" Himchan exclaimed while imitating my y dance.

"BOW PEASANTS!" i joked and we all laughed.

"That's my Siyeon" Daehyun was about to hug me when someone pulled me.

"Hey! Siyeon, where's your freedom?" Himchan yelled as i was being dragged away.

Feeling this tight grip i already have an idea who the person was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------