Chapter 5

Why Do You Hate Me?
SIYEON
 
Okay i blew it up. Come to think of it. He is just really helping me. I mean with what he said a while ago, no one will surely mess with me. But he's mad at me so maybe he'll let those girls bully me tomorrow.
 
Oh no. I have to say sorry, but it was his fault anyway. He dragged me in the middle of the quadrangle and announced that i'm his girlfriend. I was startled okay?
 
I got home with mixed feelings. Happy and Irritated at the same time. I suddenly remembered that my parents left for Paris for work. Tss. Work my . They're on a vacation. I can feel it. -.-
 
/bzzt bzzt
 
 
 
From: Unknown Number
 
Hi Siyeon its me Jaehee. Text me when you get home.
 
 
 
I smiled and replied.
 
 
 
To: Jaehee c:
 
Hey! I'm actually inside our house now. It feels empty without mom and dad. Where'd you get my number anyway?
 
 
 
After a minute i received a reply.
 
 
 
From: Jaehee c:
 
I have sources. Can i come over for a sleepover? :)
 
 
 
I instantly replied yes. I went down and asked the maids to prepare food because a friend is coming over.
 
I waited only for 15 minutes. She came wearing a pajama with a big backpack.
 
"Sorry for inviting myself. It's chilly outside. And also i am staying here for a week since your parents are not here. We'll have the best nights ever." this girl sure is weird. Weird in good way.
 
"Totally fine. Lets eat dinner and chat at my room after." we ate what is served on the table. No one's actually speaking since we're too immersed with our food.
 
After eating we went straight to my room and i decided to give Jieun a call an introduce Jaehee.
 
"Unnie! This is Jaehee. Jae this is my cousin in law, Jieun."
 
"Hi unnie! You're so pretty." Jae complimented Jieun.
 
"I know. Haha kidding. You too. How's Siyeon? I'm sorry in advance if Siyeon will cause trouble. It's hard to tame her. I wonder if her future boyfriend can do that." i choked at her words.
 
"Woah. Easy Siyeon. You okay?" Jieun looked so worried.
 
"Haha unnie, she has a boyfriend already." i looked at Jaehee. How did you know? "I have sources Siyeon. Very accurate sources." Jae chuckled.
 
"WHAT?! THAT FAST SIYEON?! I have to tell this to Yongguk. BANG!" she called. And there came oppa. Wearing a wife beater and jogging pants.
 
"Yes SONG? Oh! Sup Siyeon-ah and friend." Yongguk oppa awkwardly greeted us. 
 
"Hi oppa, this is my friend Jaehee." i intoduced Jae. She waved and oppa waved back. 
 
"BANG YOUR COUSIN HAS A BOYFRIEND!"Jieun bursted. 
 
"WHAT? YAH BANG SIYEON! You wanna die? How can you find a boyfriend that fast? Are they blind? Why did they choose a poor thing like you?" He teased me. Jae laughed which made her earn a glare from me. 
 
"Oppa and unnie chill. He's not really my boyfriend. He's pretending to be one because i needed a little help." i explained. 
 
"Help? What help?" Jieun asked. 
 
"She's on the verge of being bullied." it was Jaehee who answered. 
 
"Do you want me to kick their ?" Yongguk stated. 
 
"Nah we can manage." i smiled. 
 
"Right, you got a boyfriend now. What help could i even offer? Tss." he pouted. 
 
"Oppa, you're eew. Stop it. No one can replace you okay? And besides you have unnie there. Haha we'll go now. We have girl bonding to do." we bid our goodbyes and shut down the laptop. 
 
"Your cousin and his girlfriend seems fun." Jaehee shared her thought. 
 
"Oh you bet. By the way, since you're already here. Let me ask you something. Who is the girl you guys keep saying that i resemble?" she was taken aback by my question. 
 
"She's..." 
 
"She's?" 
 
"V's special girl." 
-------------------------------------------------
Now who is that special girl? :) 
 
Another update. I'm being extra generous right now. :))) 
 
No silent readers and comment your feels about the story and what you guys think or predict. It makes me happy to read comments and interact with you. Hope you enjoyed this. :)
 
 Saranghae!