Chapter 4

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON

So far, so good. I wasn't confronted by anyone and Jaehee isn't talking to me.
Good gaming, Siyeon. Now you don't have any friend. 
 
"You can avoid Bangtan but just don't avoid me too." i heard someone say. It turned out to be Jaehee.
 
"Sorry Jae. I really have to do this. You're my main connection with them." i said looking sad.
 
"I only hang out with them because like you, girls hate me. I never had friends ever since she left." Jaehee held my hand.
 
"Please don't avoid me. I experienced this with her before as well. I don't want history to repeat itself. I'll help you avoid them. Just don't avoid me." Now thinking about it, Jae is my only friend here. 
 
"Okay, fine. But can you tell me who is that friend of yours? The one who avoided you like what i did." i asked her. She stiffened a bit but retains a smile.
 
"Soon, i'll tell you. So let me ask you, why are you avoiding us?" now it's her time to ask me. I guess there would be no harm if i tell her, she's my friend and dad never told me to keep it as a secret.
 
"My dad owns this academy." i simply stated.
 
"Like Bang Sihyuk is your dad? Really now?" she laughed.
 
"Apparently that grumpy old troll is my father. He told me to go unnoticed here so that i'll survive. I mean what's with this school anyway?" she shrugged. We we're supposed to talk about something else but the teacher came in the room and started a lecture.
 
 
JAEHEE
 
Bigger trouble for Siyeon. If she gain lots of attention, she'll end up like her...
 
A Queenka bullied by some trying hard to be queenkas. 
 
I have to tell this to Bangtan, they might be able to help her, unlike before.
 
I sighed heavily. History sure is repeating itself. Just when we thought everything was fine. I need V to do an action for this. This is the only help that i can do for Siyeon. Just like what Yoongi did for me. I'll make V do that for Siyeon.
 
The rest of the class went pretty well. As the session ended, i asked Siyeon to leave without me first. I quickly went to Bangtan's lounge and talked to them.
 
"Hi Jagiya. What's up?" Yoongi welcomed me with a hug and i reciprocated it.
 
"I'm good. Siyeon and i made up. But i have a little favor to ask from you Taehyung." We all looked at V.
 
"Me? Why me? Looks pretty serious, you're calling me by my real name. What is it?" he asked.
 
"Remember the thing Yoongi did for me? Do that to Siyeon." i commanded.
 
He looked baffled with what i said.
 
"Wait no. Not to that Siyeon girl. You know i can't Jae." He was shaking his head.
 
"Come on V. It's happening again and it's all because of you again. Are you going to wait for a sudden leave of absennce because of discreet bullying again? I don't want to lose a friend again, V. Once is enough." i was tearing up.
 
"Damn it. Fine i'll do it. I'm doing this for you Jaehee, because you're hyung's girlfriend and a friend close to my special one." He walked out and was followed by Jungkook.
 
"Wooh. Pretty tense atmosphere." Jimin commented. This pabo.
 
"Do you think Siyeon really resemble her?" Yoongi pulled me by the waist.
 
"Yes. It's like she's here with us." I smiled.
 
Taehyung, it's up to you know.
 
 
V
 
"Hyung just make sure you can handle the situation. She'll be back soon and i don't want to see her crying over you again." Jungkook reminded me and got back to the lounge.
 
"Aish!" i continued walking. That girl, bringing me lots of problem. She's even a new student for Pete's Sake.
 
My eyes caught a familiar figure standing in front of the lockers.
 
"HEY TY GIRL!" i saw her look at me. She was looking left and right. Assuring herself if there are people nearby.
 
"I told you to stop calling me that! And in case you didn't notice, i am avoiding you." She was about to turn away when i dragged her outside to the quadrangle.
 
Everyone was staring at us. Since i was holding hands with her.
 
"What's your problem? Are you trying to get me bullied?" she's trying to get away from my grip but i tightened it.
 
"No. I'm trying to help you." We went to the middle and the people started forming a circle.
 
"Listen up! Don't you ever dare mess with my girlfriend. Hyeri and minions! I'm warning you. I've got eyes everywhere. I know if you'll bully her behind my back. You don't want to get on the bad side of Bangtan right?" Siyeon's are close to bawling out. I again, being such a gentleman dragged her to somewhere private.
 
"Okay i was processing a while ago. DAMN YOU! Why do you have to do that?" she yelled at me. Oh no yells at me except...
 
"I'm just trying to help you. Just thank me okay?"
 
"I don't need your help. I'm fine by myself. I can manage, i don't need your ing assistance." she emphasized her point. I'm starting to get irritated.
 
"Can't you just appreciate what i'm trying to do here? You think i want this? No! I never wanted to be in this because it  will only complicate things with... Never mind. I seriously hate you." i stormed off leaving her alone.
 
Why did i even say yes with this setup? Ugh, Jaehee. -.-
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another update! Special mention to minnie34! Hiii. :) I hope you like my update. :)
 
Guys, who do you think is the someone who Siyeon resembles? 
Comment your ideas and guess down the box below.
 
Saranghae!