Chapter 7

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON

I can't sleep.

How am i suppose to sleep when i can still feel his kisses and touch even though he was already gone for an hour?

And for pete's sake! It's my freaking first kiss and first make out session with my first freaking fake boyfriend.

Never had a boyfriend, even in California. I never had. All my flings never got a taste of my lips and here in Korea? I just gave my first kiss to someone whom i just met and we even had a make out session.

"AISH!" i smacked my face with a pillow.

I seriously need to sleep.

(fast forward)

"Hey missy, time to wake up!" 

"Oh please mom." i rolled over to the other side.

"If i were your mom, i'd pull your hair right now. Get up, there would be no prince charming to kiss you today. Well i think you've had enough kissing last night." that line made me jolt up.

"W-WHAT?!" my eyes were close to popping because of what Jaehee said.

Gosh i totally forgot that she's staying with me for a week. 

She must have seen everything. ;n;

"Chill. I just saw you guys kissing and you wrapping your legs around his waist and yeah. That was a whole new level Siyeon. Now get your in the bathroom and prepare. We're going to school together." Jaehee was about to leave my room.

"Uhmm Jae can--"

"My lips are sealed Siyeon." she winked and left my room.

Waaaaaah this day is going to be really awkward.

After preparing, we both went to school immediately. As we were walking, i kept thinking on how to react when we see each other.

Should i act like nothing happened?

Should i avoid him?

Should i be awkward?

Or... Gaaaaah i don't know!

"You're seriously bothered." Jaehee shook her head.

"Huh? Sorry it's just that he's my first kiss, Jae. I even initiated the kiss." 

"JAGIYAH!" someone shouted. We both looked at where the voice came from and OH . BANGTAN, they're here. ;n;

WHY AM I FEELING SO AWKWARD AND GIDDY AND WEIRD?

Like my heart is beating sooooooooooooo fast. ;n;

"Hi Yoongi!" Jae hugged Suga and He did the same to Jae.

"Hi there Si--" 

I NEED TO ESCAPE.

"See you at class, Jae." ignoring Jin oppa's greeting, i quickly ran inside the building and went to my classroom.

WOOOH I THINK I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK. ODG.

After a while Jae arrived and so did the teacher. We started the discussion and oh please i tried my very best to focus on the lesson. But i just can't. 

"Ms. Kwon!" i raised my hand. She looked at me, waiting for what i'll say.

"Can i go to the clinic for a while? I'm having a migraine right now. Please excuse me for now." 

"Okay, can you walk by yourself?" i nodded and left the room.

Now where should i go?

I stopped by the cafeteria to buy bread and orange juice and proceeded to the roof top.

As soon as i arrived, i screamed at the top of my lungs.

"DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL THIS! I DON'T LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING BUT SOMETHING'S ATTRACTING ME. MAYBE IT'S YOUR ING EYES BUT-"

"Hey shut up!" i suddenly stopped screaming and looked at my back.

"V? What are you doing here?" i asked.

"I was having the best sleep ever however you came." he seemed pissed off.

"I'm sorry. I'll leave." i walked towards the door when he said something that shocked me BIGTIME.

"When you were screaming awhile ago, was i the person you were referring to?" he bluntly asked.

/mentally sings

STANDING FROZEN, IN THE LIFE I'VE CHOSEN

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE HERE WHEN I SCREAMED?

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LISTEN?

"Uh.. I.. Uh.." i bowed my head in embarassment.

"Woah there. Siyeon wait you can't love me okay? If it's because of what happened last night, just forget about it. You're just feeling awkward and you're mistaking it for love or like or even a crush." he coldly said. 

"JUST FORGET ABOUT IT? Do you even hear yourself? How can i forget my first kiss? Be responsible for it!" I was in the verge of crying.

"Was it my fault that you lost your first kiss to me? Was i the one who initiated it?"

"OKAY FINE I INITIATED IT! BUT IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE KISS, YOU COULD'VE PUSHED ME OR STOPPED THE KISS! BUT INSTEAD YOU GAVE IN! YOU DEEPENED THE KISS." i was fuming. i was crying. i was breaking down.

"I GOT CARRIED AWAY. I'LL ADMIT IT, I'M ATTRACTED AT YOU. BECAUSE I SEE HER IN YOU! THAT'S JUST IT. YOU JUST REMIND ME OF HER THAT'S WHY I GAVE IN. I DON'T LIKE YOU." he was mad as well. I slapped him.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME, V? WHY?" i slapped his arm as i said those words.

"I don't really hate you. It's the fact that you are very similar to her. I'm trying to hate you. I can't fall for you okay. I'm a dead end for you." 

"I'll make you like me." i know i sounded like a but i don't care.

"Tss. You can't." he chuckled and turned his back on me.

"No V, it's actually easier now that i know you're attracted to me." i smirked.

"Really now? Then make me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems cliche right? I don't even know why i wrote that. :)))) It just popped in my head and boom i found myself typing these.

So what will Siyeon do now?

Special mention to atlantisprincess02, my super duper bestfriend/soul sister/banana bear, Baves hiiiiiiiii! :)

No silent readers please! 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE