Chapter 11

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON

"V!" He is ignoring me.

"Taehyung!" still no reply. I don't wanna say this but..

"Babe!" i called V. He looked at me happily.

"Yes babe? You know i won't reply unless you say the magic word." 

"Babe! We are going to a resort, not a nunnery. You can't expect me to wear this." i complained. He made me try a long skirt and a top which doesn't fit the place we're going to.

"Remember my style is your style." 

"Taehyung!" i called out.

"Oh please. Don't call me by my real name. It turns me on." i blush at his words.

"V just let me choose the top. I don't like your taste." he went closer to me.

"You don't like my taste? Why? Have you tasted me?" my eyes are wide open, i slapped him in the arm.

"You're such a weirdo! I mean i don't like your style. Just the top, please. Let me wear the top i'll choose. I will wear the long skirt you wanted." i bargained. He nodded and out of my happiness i hugged him.

"Thank you." i backed away and chose the top i wanted. After choosing, we went to the cashier to pay what we bought.

"I will pay babe." He grabbed my clothes.

"Sir, 17, 000 won." the girl looked at him lovingly. I faked a cough.

"Tss. Can you move a little faster? Your slow work is ruining our lovely date." i glared the girl in the cashier. She glared back.

"Thank you miss but can you not glare at my girlfriend. That won't make me like you or even notice you. Let's go babe." V pulled me out of the store and teased me.

"You are so jealous." he pinched my cheeks.

"Yes i am very jealous. To the point that i wanted to shave her hair and donate it to the cancer patients." 

"I am yours Siyeon. Don't worry." i smiled widely because of what he said. He drove me to my house and helped me pack my things. After we finished i asked V if he could stay for dinner.

"I would love to babe, but i still have to pack my things. You rest early okay? I love you." 

THE WHOLE ZOO IN MY TUMMY RIGHT NOW

"I love you too." he then left my house.

HE SAID HE LOVES ME.

IS HE SERIOUS?

OF COURSE HE IS.

HEART IS DOING SOMERSAULTS.

I happily ate my dinner and drifted to sleep thinking of the words he said.

(the next day)

/bzzt bzzt

From: Jaehee c:

Car groupings
Taehyung and Siyeon
Jin oppa, Haru and Jungkook
Me and Yoongi
Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin

See you later. Take care!


After seeing Jaehee's message, i got ready for the trip. I wore the top i chose, the maxi skirt that V wanted and a pair of slippers to match. I fixed my bag waited for V.

As i heard the sound of the doorbell i knew it was him.

"Hey babe. Goodmorning!" he kissed my cheeks and got my things. 

To be honest, i'm not yet used to V and his skinships.

"Goodmorning to you too." he looks so hot in what he was wearing. I think my and my bra just fell. 

"I know i'm handsome babe. Stop staring at me." i rolled my eyes and went inside the car.

I wasn't able to talk to V that much because i was asleep the whole ride.

We arrived at the resort and met up with the others.

"Siyeon! You look so gorgeous!" Jaehee hugged me.

I was wearing this.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


"Thanks you're gorgeous as well." I smiled. Jaehee is really pretty. 

Jae's wearing this

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


"Jin hyung is the slowest driver ever." Suga commented.

After waiting for around half an hour came Jin, Jungkook and...

"Woah Haru? You're daring." Jaehee hugged Haru as well.

Haru wore this

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


"Oh not my fashion. Kookie wanted me to wear this." Haru sighed and looked at me.

"Hi unnie! You look good. Taehyung really likes girls who wear maxi skirts and it really fits you unnie." she smiled.

I just don't why i can't bring myself to smile. I am so insecure of her. So insecure.

"Thank you. You're beautiful." i complimented back. She just smiled.

"Thirdwheeling Level: Jin! Please when we go home, don't let me be with Haru and Jungkook!" Jin raised his hands up.

"Why hyung?" J-hope asked.

"See for yourself when we get home." We laughed at him and saw Jungkook looking at Haru who is blushing profusely.

We all got our stuff and checked in.

"Room Assignments Piggies!" Jaehee called out.

We all looked at the paper that was posted.

ROOM ASSIGNMENTS:
#1: Namjoon & Seokjin
#2: Taehyung & Yoongi
#3: Jaehee & Siyeon
#4: Hoseok & Jimin
#5: Haru & Jungkook


"WHY AM I IN ONE ROOM WITH YOU?!" Haru yelled.

"I don't know. Maybe mom's magic." Jungkook winked at her.

"Omg! We're together! We'll be gossiping till we drop." Haru looked at Jaehee and i who were partying.

"Swap rooms with me Jae." Taehyung looked at us.

"Too bad you didn't let Siyeon shop with me. If you just allowed her to shop with me, i could've exchanged rooms with you. Jagiya! Take care of Taehyung for Siyeon." Jaehee teased.

"Oh yes jagi. For you. Taehyung! Omg we're together! We'll be gossiping till we drop" Suga imitated Jaehee which made us all laugh.

"Lets all fix our rooms and our things then meet up here for lunch. Game?" Jungkook said. Everyone nodded and parted ways.

"Let me carry your things, Haru." 

"I have my own hands Jungkook. I can manage." Jungkook and Haru fighting again.

"I will carry your stuff. Don't talk, just walk." Taehyung grabbed my bag and went to my room.

"I'll go check on you from time to time. I'll try to change rooms with Jae. See you lunch babe." he left the room and Jaehee rained me with questions.

"Save it for tonight's talk Jae."

(skip)

grrrrrrrr~

"I am so hungry." Jin oppa said.

"Seokjinnie, just wait. Food's coming any minute."

I met Jungkook's mom. She's nice but extra nicer to Haru.

"Jungkook you take care of Haru, arasseo?" Auntie said.

"Umma he'll bully me." Haru pouted.

"Oh please. You are the bully." Jungkook smirked.

"Whatever. I'll be sleeping at Jae unnie and Siyeon unnie's room. You sleep alone."

"Okay. I'll sleep with someone else." Jungkook replied and earned a pinch from his mom.

"Ouch that hurts." 

"FOOOOOOOOOOD!" Jin oppa suddenly screamed.

"What do you want to eat babe?" V asked me.

"I'll eat anything you'll eat." V and i shared in one plate. He offered to feed me. Of course i declined, but being the persistent guy he is. I gave up.

"Babe just allow me to do this okay." i felt guilty that i'm eating and he is not so i decided to make a lettuce wrap for him.

"Taehyung." i called him and fed him.

"Thanks babe. Please if you don't want me to make love to you yet, don't call me Taehyung. Its one of our magic words." i choked because of what i heard.

"So Siyeon, are you and Taehyung in a relationship?" i looked at V who nodded at Auntie's question.

"Yes! Thank you, V! Now Jungkook, you and Haru should work out your relationship." Auntie Jeon was celebrating.

Something bothers me though.

Something i don't know.

"Haru saeng! why are you blushing?" Jin teased.

"Do you like Jungkook?" Jimin sided with Jin.

"No! I don't like him. He likes someone else right Jungkook?" Haru gave Jungkook a sharp glare.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Stop with your flings!" Auntie slapped Jungkook's arm.

With that, we all laughed.

Taehyung and i?

Are we official?