Chapter 10

Why Do You Hate Me?
SIYEON
 
his grip is getting tighter and tighter.
 
"KIM TAEHYUNG! It ing hurts! let go." it was the first time i called him using his real name. He ignored me and continued pulling me. 
 
He stopped his tracks and there i realized that we're in front of my house.
 
"What is your problem, V?" i pushed him.
 
"My problem? You! You are my problem! What are you doing at Vogue?" he was furious.
 
"I am having fun with my cousin and his friends. tequilla." i rubbed my temples.
 
"Having fun? You call that thing having fun, Siyeon? What if i wasn't there? What do you think will happen to you?" he asked still mad at me.
 
"Nothing happened because you were there." 
 
"I won't always be there." he said in a cold voice.
 
"I want you to be there." i replied.
 
"Do you always do that with strangers?" i looked at him. 
 
"You're not a stranger, V." he shook his head.
 
"I thought you want me to like you?" he looked straight into my eyes.
 
"Yes i wanted that."
 
"Then let go of that freedom you have, that party girl in you." he simply said.
 
"Taehyung, i wanted you to like me. But that doesn't mean i'll give up my freedom. I love my freedom more than anything." before i could even turn away from he caught my lips and kissed me.
 
He initiated it so i gave up and kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened that kiss. He supported my back and caressed it, making me moan. I breathed heavily and pushed him back. 
 
"I-I have to go in." 
 
"I'll pick you up tomorrow." He sighed and kissed my forehead. 
 
I went in my house and everything started to flashback. 
 
Why is he reacting like that? He is confusing me like .
 
(skip)
 
Oh . My head is aching. I hate tequillas. -.-
 
*doorbell rings*
 
I reluctantly got up and opened the door.
 
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 
 
"I told you i'll pick you up right? What are you wearing?" he eyed my body.
 
"ERT!" i ran up to my room and fixed myself. I took a bath and made myself pretty. 
 
I saw him sitting on the couch, watching tv. I ignored him and went to the kitchen to cook food.
 
Its only 7am and i thought of preparing kimchi fried rice since our class will start at 9am.
 
I felt his arms snaking over my waist. I can feel his breath touch the back of my neck since my hair was tied in a messy bun.
 
"What if i wasn't the one who came here? What if its a ? You weren't even wearing a bra and shorts. Your s were greeting me. Don't you know how i was. You smell so damn good." he tightened his hug and rested his head on my shoulders, sniffing my perfume.
 
I was frozen. Can i just say that he is ing weird? He say he doesn't like me but he does sweet gestures to me that totally confuse me of what we really are.
 
"Why are you suddenly being sweet to me? What have you eaten?" 
 
"Why? Can't i be sweet to my girlfriend?" Its good to hear him say i'm his girlfriend. i'm feeling giddy inside. Waaaah 
 
"You're just hungry. Can you like go to the living room and just watch tv? You're distracting me." i feel him smirk. He broke away from the hug and stood beside me.
 
"What a handsome distraction." i rolled my eyes on him.
 
"You're crazy." 
 
"Crazy for you." Really now? I think i'm the one crazy for you, Kim Taehyung.
 
As soon as i finished cooking, i called V so that we can eat and go to school.
 
"The best kimchi fried rice ever! Should i live with you?" he brought his face close to mine. Out of nervousness, i flicked his forehead and faked a laugh.
 
"Don't compliment me, it might get into my head." we both laughed.
 
"But seriously--"
 
"Lets go to school! We might be late." i stood up and got my things.
 
(fast forward)
 
We're now in front of the academy.
 
All eyes are on us.
 
"Let me carry your things." V offered. I gave him my things and he gladly took it.
 
"Jungkook?" i said as i noticed the youngster enter the academy with us.
 
"Where's Bangtan?" i asked.
 
"I guess they're inside already. I took Haru to her school before going here." he rubbed the back of his neck.
 
Sweet maknae. 
 
I looked at V and i saw him sigh. Right, Haru. -.-
 
"Haru's coming later. I'll pick her up. Lets all meet at the lounge after class." we nodded and parted ways.
 
We arrived at my classroom, everyone's eyes are on us. Especially Hyeri.
 
"Thank you, V." i got my things from him.
 
"No problem. It's my duty as your boyfriend. Study hard. Don't think of me too much." he pecked me on the lips and 
left me stunned.
 
I heard someone squeal. I spun around to see Jaehee wailing like a fangirl.
 
"What was that?" she asked me as soon as i reached my seat which was beside hers.
 
"Nothing." i replied trying to end the topic.
 
"Nothing?! You say its nothing but in reality its something." she teased me.
 
"Yeah something you shouldn't know." i smiled when she rolled her eyes on me.
 
The day went well. In fact i was really on my best mood. That's all because of V who was being extra sweet today.
 
A while ago at lunch he fed me and gosh we got teased by everyone.
 
 
Flashback
 
Jaehee and i were eating at the cafeteria, waiting for Bangtan when someone suddenly covered my eyes and kissed me on the cheek.
 
"V!" i screamed at shock of what he did.
 
"Yiiiiiie! You two are being extra PDA today huh." Jaehee teased and so did the others.
 
"Right, i heard about the classroom kiss." Jimin added fuel to fire that was created by Jaehee.
 
"Waaaah stop teasing will you." i covered my face with embarassment.
 
"Don't cover your beautiful face please. I am not yet done admiring and memorizing your every feature." V earned a lot of teasing as well because of what he said.
 
"Ohmygosh! Who taught you that? Is it Jin hyung? Hyung you're the worst." J-hope scrunched his face.
 
"Hey! My pick up lines are way cooler than Taehyung's. His pick up lines are 4D based." Jin defended himself.
 
We all just laughed and ate.
 
End of flashback
 
 
"Hi guys!" Haru and Jungkook greeted as they entered the lounge.
 
"We won't stay long. Haru will say something and we'll leave immediately." Jungkook informed us.
 
"Lets have a vacation!" Haru excitedly said. I can see it in her smile.
 
"What? We have classes, Haru." Rap Mon told Haru.
 
"Tss. Do you even attend class? Or should i say, are you guys awake during classes?" Jaehee and i laughed because true enough. Bangtan always sleep in class or they cut classes and go here in the lounge.
 
"I'm right. So ditch class! Its more fun because you get to choose the place." Bangtan's face lightened up.
 
"Okay we're in!" J-hope exclaimed.
 
"Should we go at Jin's resort or Jungkook's?" Jimin surveyed.
 
"Jin!"
 
"Jungkook's"
 
Everyone shouted their opinion.
 
"I think we should go to Jungkook's. We always go to Jin hyung's resort like every first friday of the month. I miss Umma's kimchi pancakes." Haru suggested. Everyone started agreeing. Wait i am confused. Umma? 
 
"Tss. You only want to go there because its Jungkook's. Love birds." Jungkook and Haru looked at each other and rolled their eyes at each other as well. Cute.
 
"Umma's cooking is what i'm looking for okay." Haru stated.
 
"Umma?" i whispered to Jaehee
 
"Its Jungkook's mom. She is the only one who calls umma to Auntie Jeon. Auntie Jeon has a soft spot for Haru." Jaehee explained.
 
So in the end, it was Haru who chose the place. Jungkook and Haru bid goodbyes and left the lounge.
 
"Should we go shopping now, Jaehee?" i asked Jaehee.
 
"No shopping with Jae. You're shopping with me, Siyeon." Taehyung answered instead of Jaehee.
 
"Girls bonding! V please let me shop with Siyeon!" Jaehee pleaded.
 
"Sorry girlfriends should stay with their boyfriends. I suggest you do the same with Suga hyung." V pulled me and we went to the mall.
 
"Why won't you let me shop with Jaehee?" i asked him while we're in the car.
 
"Because i know Jaehee. She'll let you try those revealing clothes. I don't want that." he answered.
 
"But i want that V." i pouted.
 
"Its what i want that matters here. You want me to like you right? So my style is your style as well."