Chapter 2

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON

Gosh, i can't believe school starts tomorrow. I only have this day to go out freely.

I was thinking a lot of yesterday's meeting with mom and dad. What's with Daebak Academy? Are there serial killers within the academy?

I can't fully understand the message though.

I decided to leave Jieun a message.

[Unnie! Do you know any good bar that's open right now?]

I stood up and went out of my room. After a little while i received a reply from Jieun.

[Well try Vogue, its actually near Daebak Academy. Hey! Bar hopping just after the day you got back and the day before you go to school is a no no. You might come to school tipsy. No Siyeon.]

And she's actually lecturing me. Tss.

"Mom, i'll be out today. Since school starts so early here in Korea, let me enjoy before hell starts. I'll be back before 12. I'm Cinderella remember?" i smiled and grabbed a pizza which was the snack laid on the table.

"I'm not allowing you yet, missy." my mom said.

"I'm not asking for permission, i'm just letting you know my whereabouts. I'll be on a mini tour." Yes mom a mini tour in a bar.

I went up my room, i got dressed and went to the Vogue.

(fast forward)

"Vogue." i said as i reached my destination. We'll see if you'll pass my standards.

I got in and hell yeah. People were having the time of their life. It's like in Cali. No its actually better. I walked futher and bumped into someone.

"Oh i'm sorry, i didn't see you." i started.

"No, girl it was my fault. I think i'm tipsy. Everything is starting to spin." i helped her get to the counter and ordered one coffee for the girl and a vodka for me. I'm in a bar what do you expect me to get? Water?

"Annyeong! Thanks for helping me. I'm Jaehee, just call me Jae." she offered her hand. I gladly accepted it and introduced myself.

"I'm Siyeon. Just got back here in Seoul."

"Let me guess, from California?" How did she know?

"All koreans either go to California or Canada. Too maistream." she stated and i laughed.

"True enough. Aren't you a student? Why are you here?" i asked her.

"Well this bar is for students too. This bar is usually for open parties such as what we're having right now. Its comeback party for Bangtan." Jae answered.

"Bangtan? What bangtan?"

"They're models/kingkas/dancing gods. They're the defending champions of the underground street dance competitions. One of them is actually my boyfriend. However, we had a little misunderstanding." she sighed and grabbed my vodka and drank it.

"We study at Daebak Academy. The school near this bar. Most of the people here came from the academy. Even Bangtan studies in the academy." i smiled widely because at least i know someone who goes in the same school as me.

"I'm going to study there too. bigtime since school starts tomorrow." i ordered two vodkas and drank it in one shot.

"Siyeon, i'll go to my boyfriend, you just hang in there or dance. Go party." she then left me alone.

I was about to order something when a guy suddenly approached me.

"You shouldn't drink vodkas though." i looked at him strangely.

"Who are you? And why do you even care?" he just shook his head and went away. Is he crazy? Or just a typical weirdo?

I kept on drinking vodkas now i'm feeling tipsy. Someone came to me and asked me to dance with him. I said yes and boom i was dancing like there's ni tomorrow. After the song i excused mtself. My feet was literally hurting from the dancing, i suddenly remembered that i was wearing heels.

" this." i muttered as i removed my sandals.

"Don't curse and you dance like a by the way." i looked up and saw the same guy a while ago.

"Its you again? You know if you don't have anything to do or you're trying to make a move on me, i'm sorry but i'm not in the mood. Okay? Now shoo." he chuckled.

"i just forgot to answer you a while ago, my name is V." he smirked and walked away.

This guy sure is weird. I walked out of the bar in a very bad mood and decided to call Jieun.

(fast forward)

[Hahaha. Really? Maybe he likes you or something? Good thing you didn't kick him in the groin.]

"Actually i was close to doing that unnie. But my feet hurts like hell. Imagine he said i danced like a . Tss. I'm too gorgeous to be a ." i heard her laugh on the other line.

[Oh well. Just rest. You sound really tired and frustrated. You have classes tomorrow.]

"Blame it on the alcohol."

[Nah i think it's your V guy. Haha rest now bye.]

Tss. My V guy my . I should really rest now. A hangover is not good for my first day in school. I might run late.

I didn't bother changing clothes. I threw myself to bed and slept quick not wanting my to give me a hell of a sermon.

(next day)

"BANG SIYEON! DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS OF GOING TO SCHOOL?" there goes the grumpy old troll.

"I'm up. Damn my head ing hurts." yes my head is throbbing and my feet is still hurting.

"Get your lazy to school young lady!" dad yelled from the outside. I reluctantly prepared myself for school and went down.

"So young lady, do you mind telling us where you've been?"

"Dad i'm running late. Gotta go." i got my things and went to school.

Wooh. That was close. If they knew i went to a bar they'll ground me for sure.

I arrived at my school and saw lots of fangirls wailing, squealing and screaming like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh right. Typical korean school." i walked inside the campus and rememer what my dad said.

"Keep a low profile, Siyeon. Keep a low pro--"

"SIYEON-AH!" i heard someone call me. I spun around to see Jae with a group of boys.

"Hi Jae! YOU?!" i yelled as i saw Mr. V guy again.

"Oh the dancing ty girl. We meet again. How lucky of me." he sarcastically remarked.

"Lucky your . Don't call me that."

"You guys met already?" Jae eyed us.

"Unfortunately. Yesterday." i glared at him and he just smirked.

"They're Bangtan. This is my boyfriend, Suga." her boyfriend shook hands with me.

"You are really like her. No wonder." he stated which left me confused.

"Rap Mon here."

"J-Hope."

"Jin, the eldest and the most handsome."

"No hyung it's me. Jimin."

"Jungkook." the other guy said. Lifelessly.

"And i'm--" i cut him off by saying.

"I don't care who you are. Jae i'm leaving for math class." i informed her.

"Really? Me too! Lets go? Bye oppa, see you later." she kissed him on the cheek and left with me.