Chapter 12

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON

We finished eating already. Jaehee and Suga volunteered to do the cleaning which was really new to me.

Maybe they're off to do something... you know...

 

Auntie Jeon on the other hand was preparing tea for us. She said it helps digest the food we ate tonight.

Haru is really lucky to have her as a mother-in-law. Is Taehyung's mom like Auntie Jeon?

 

"Siyeon-ah, are you okay? Do you wanna share something to me? Go ahead, i'll listen." She brought tea and we sat down.

"Well its nothing auntie." she shook her head.

"Is it about Taehyung? Let me tell you some things about him. Taehyung is my son's bestfriend. He is the closest one to Jungkook. Taehyung is like my son and they hang out and played together. Until one day, there was a new neighbor and it was Haru's family. So the three kids created a bond and basically ended up having feelings for each other."

That was mainly the reason why i am insecure with Haru. There might be a time that Taehyung will leave me for her.

"I actually feel bad for Jungkook before. I mean he loves Taehyung so much that he was willing to give up Haru for him. He chose friendship over love. Due to untoward incidents, Taehyung has you. Treasure him my dear and don't ever let go. Taehyung is a nice guy but sometimes fickleminded and weird in a way that he has difficulties expressing himself."

"Thanks for the small chat Auntie. Haru is lucky to have you." she chuckled.

"I'm lucky to have her too."

 

I decided to walk and breathe some fresh air. After all, this is a healing trip. Might as well use it to relieve stress.

 

Will he leave me? Of course not.

Does he love me? Yes, he said that awhile ago at dinner.

But does he really love me?

Who will he choose? Haru or Me?

 

"Who is she to you? I just left and i was already replaced." i heard a voice say.

"She was mine to protect, Haru." i scooted closer and saw the people i was thinking of a few moments ago.

Taehyung and Haru...

"Protect her? How come you protected her? Why is it that when i was hurting, you weren't there to comfort me? You weren't there to save me."

I saw tears streaming down her face while Taehyung lowers down his head.

"I'm sorry. I thought Jungkook can protect you."

"Sorry? Jungkook did his part! What happened to you? What happened to the bond we had? You met Siyeon for like what? A week and you love her? What happened to the years we both spent? you and your forever! But the thing is, i can't stay mad at you because i love you so ing much."

Haru kissed Taehyung and he responded.

But that wasn't the reason why tears are falling from my eyes.

 

"I love you too." he said in between the kisses.

That broke me into million pieces.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back! Omg i want to apologize for not being able to update for a very long time. :((

School is keeping me busy and stuff. -.-

I'm having a writer's block too. :(

What can you say about this chapter?

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! ❤️❤️