Chapter 14

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON'S POV

I woke up to the smell of brewed coffee and cooked eggs combined.

I took a good look around the room and realized i wasn't in my own home.

"Jaehee! Thanks for picking-- Why are you here?" I was supposed to thank Jaehee but to my surprise
the guy whom i wanted to see the least was in front of me.

"Of course this is my house, stupid. You called me last night and mistook me for Jaehee."

Great! Just great. I actually called me. Indeed, you are stupid Bang Siyeon.

"Breakfast is ready, babe." he gave me a smile as if nothing happened. 

We both went down for two different reasons. 

Him eating and Me leaving this place.

"I'm leaving. I don't wanna be indebted."

"Stay. At least eat and drink your coffee to ease the headache." He should stop caring cause i don't need it.

Maybe he is doing this because of pity. Tss. Take all your pity, jerk.

"I am staying because of the food not because of you." i took a sip of the coffee he made. 

Are you ing serious Siyeon? Its like you're adding salt to your wounds.

Yes i am stupid. Even if it hurts i wanted to see him.

I missed him.

"So how are you these past days? Sorry i was--"

"I don't need an explanation. Save it for those who might actually care." He sighed and just looked at me.

I should end everything while i'm at it.

"Have i been into good use, Taehyung? Did it give you satisfaction? Why Taehyung? Why do you have
to make me feel like i'm the only girl in your world when i am not? Why do you have to say 'I love you'
when you don't? Your plan worked so well. Congratulations! You may now discard me and forget i existed.
Bitter as it may sound but i wish you both misery. Thanks for the coffee."

I stood up and left all the money on top of the table and walked out immediately/

Now it's time for OPERATION IGNORE TAEHYUN FOREVER.

 

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"And she did not let me explain." i said to myself as i threw the money she left at the trash can.

I really need to talk to Siyeon. I can't afford to lose that one girl i want to be with forever.

I wish she'll take time and listen to my explanation. I know she saw me and Haru kissing.

I admit, I was carried away. Of course Haru is Haru, my first love and childhood friend. 

It took me years to move on with that infatuation, I know she left without even letting me finish what i said that night.

 

FLASHBACK

"But the thing is, i can't stay mad at you because i love you so ing much."

Then she kissed me. I guess this would be our closure.

"I love you too... but only as a sister now. Yes maybe i loved you for years but i met Siyeon.
She was the light when i was lost in your darkness. She was there when you weren't. 
Yes i still love you. After all you are my first love but Siyeon is the last. Goodnight Haru."

I heard her sniff. It hurts me to see her crying, but it hurts me more to know that Siyeon may be in pain too.

"Taehyung-ah, i'm sorry for ruining your life. Sorry for not being there for you. Tomorrow, i will talk to Siyeon
and clear things up. She must have seen us and completely misunderstood everything. Sorry. I'm really--"

"It's fine Haru. Let me deal with it. Go back now. Jungkook must be sending the search and rescue team to find you."

She nodded and let out a faint smile before leaving.

"UGHHH!" i yelled as soon as Haru was out of the perimeter.

Too many problems, frustration and a confused heart.

I decided to text Namjoon hyung to inform of my whereabouts. Saying my dad needed me in the company when
in fact i hid at the nearest hotel.

Yes i was hiding. I can't face Siyeon because of my fickle minded heart and mind.

I just need a moment alone. Away from Bangtan, Jaehee, Haru and Siyeon.

I need to make up my mind.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

And i guess i have decided.

"I will court you, Bang Siyeon."

 

***** *****

OH MY GOD! =)))) What's gonna happen to the SIHYUNG OTP?
How will Taehyung court Siyeon if she's doing the OITJF?
OITJF = Operation Ignore Taehyung Forever
Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! :D

SARANGHAE! :*