Chapter 13

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON'S POV

It has been a week since the trip and Taehyung is still missing in action.

After that kiss incident, i heard he left for some business trip. But i really doubt that. 
He must have ran away with Haru.

"Yo! Has V called you?" Namjoon and the rest went to my table.

"Nope he hasn't. Has he contacted Haru?" i feel Jungkook stiffen.

"Why are you dragging her here? You're the girlfriend." Jungkook sternly said. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a look.

"I don't know. Am i? Am i really Taehyung's girlfriend?"

"Of course you are! Who else would it be?" Jin oppa suddenly spoke.

"Well the last time i checked, i wasn't the girl whom V said i love you to." It hurts but no tears triggered to fall. 

I was numb and i guess i was that good at handling pain.

"What are you saying Siyeon-ah?" Jaehee's eyebrows creased in confusion.

"Why don't you ask Jungkook's girl or Taehyung's girl? I don't know who owns her." But before i coould even turn my back, Jungkook grabbed my hand really hard.

"Haru is not some thing or animal to be own or even treated like that. You don't know the whole story, so don't act like you know her well." I clicked my tongue and smiled.

"I don't care. You might want to keep her in a leash, Jungkook." With that said i left the cafeteria.

I wasn't in the mood to mingle with them and i lost my appetite.

I am such a loser. I mean, what's wrong with me? I should have known from the very beginning that there was never an us. 
He must've used me to make Haru jealous and come back to her. 

My feet led me to Vogue so i decided to call my drinking buddy, Himchan.

A drink won't kill right?

After a while i heard a familiar voice.

"Long time no drink !"

"Sup Himchan?" i passed him a tequila as he sat down beside me.

"Nothing much, kid. You off the leash?" i shot him a puzzled stare.

"I was never in a leash. Drink up dude!" 

"You liar! He even dragged you outside the last time we drunk." i gave him a bitter smile. As i remember that scene.

"Oh please. Bottoms up!" I feel my inner animal is unleashing inch by inch as i kept on drinking the tequila in front of me without a chaser.

"You are ing drunk!" Himchan tried grabbing my drink but i pried his hand.

"Can you not? This is the only thing that makes me happy now and makes me forget all the stupid s i did." 

My head is spinning and clearly, i wasn't functioning well like a normal human. 
Himchan was approched by a total babe and he looked at me for approval. I nodded my head as a go signal  and off he go with the girl.

"Ugh. Fudge my head." i take a hold of my phone with shaking hands and called the person whom my finger pressed.

"Jaehee, please pick me up in Vogue." i did not wait for a reply and ended the call.

I was going to puke anytime soon so i just closed my eyes for a while.

tequila.

Taehyung.

***** *****

Hi guys! :) I'm back with chapter 13.
I'll be posting chapter 14 today as well.
And maybe chapter 15 too. (If i won't have a writer's block)
Saranghae! :*