Bloody Roses For You Chapter 2

Bloody Roses For You [Semi-Hiatus]

 

“Juju?”

Yunho blinked at the sight in front of him and felt a sense of déjà vu. A pretty girl was kneeling on the rim of the fountain trying to retrieve something in the water. Mesmerized, he roamed his gaze on the figure by the fountain and stepped closer. With a start, he realized his mistake. The figure he had mistaken as a pretty girl is actually a guy. A really pretty one.

His sudden movement must have distracted the guy and he lost his balance. Once again, Yunho rushed forward to help and they fell down in a heap, with the pretty guy sprawled on his wide chest. He pretty guy immediately crawled off Yunho and apologized.

“I’m so so sorry!” He said while blushing trying to avoiding Yunho’s eyes.

“Ohh, it’s alright. Were you hurt?”

With these words the pretty guy looked at him with a stunned expression as if surprised by something. Yunho inhaled sharply as he saw his big doe eyes. “N-no, I’m fine thanks to you. How about you..?”

“Me? I’m fine.” Yunho replied as he stood up. He reached out his hands to the pretty guy who was still sitting on the ground. “By the way, I’m Jung Yunho.”

“I’m Kim Jaejoong.” The pretty guy said as he hesitantly took Yunho’s hand.

“Nice to meet you.”

“Uh, same here.”

“So what were you doing?” Yunho raised an eyebrow.

“Uh, I dropped my necklace in the fountain. I was trying to look for it. That necklace was a gift from someone important.” Jae answered and Yunho saw his big doe eyes filled with unshed tears.

“Yah! Don’t cry! Guy’s don’t cry, okay! I’ll help you find it. So don’t cry, ne?”

“Thank you!” And Jae immediately dabbed at the corner of his eyes.

Both of them went to the side of the fountain tried to see where the neck lace landed. Yunho can’t help but smile at the situation. It was just like the one with Juju back then.

*Flashback*

“So Juju… what were you doing?”

“Uh.. my ball fell on the water and I can’t reach it.” Juju’s eyes filled with tears.

“Yah! Don’t cry. I’ll get it for you!” Yunho then rushed to the fountain and reached for the ball. The ball was floating above the surface of the water almost to the middle of the fountain, but luckily it was still within Yunho’s reach. Grabbing the ball, he went back to Juju who has tears streaming down her cheek. Seeing the ball in Yunho’s hand, her face lit up and she smiled widely. “Thank you, Yunyun!”

/She like an angel when she smiles…/

*End of Flashback*

A glint of metal caught Yunho’s attention and he plunged his hand into the water. Moments later he held up a silver necklace with a cute bear pendant in his palm. Jaejoong’s eyes went wide and he smiled happily. “Thank you so much, Yunho-shi!”

“You could drop the -shi, just call me Yunho.”

“Oh, then just call me Jaejoong, Yunho-s- - I mean… Y-yunho.”

/Somehow Jaejoong reminds me of Juju./

~*~*~

Yunho look around the front desk area and towards the main door trying to spot his and his hyung’s friends in the crowd. He had to bid goodbye to his new friend, Jaejoong after he received a call from Junsu’s boyfriend Park Yoochun saying that they’re coming. Apparently, hyung’s accident made the news and Chun hyung decided meet with his friends. Choi Jonghun, one of Junsu and Yoochun’s friend, in turn called Lee Hongki his boyfriend and Yunho’s friend. So that’s the reason why they ended up going to the hospital together.

After, a couple of minutes Yunho saw a bunch of people rush into the building. It was indeed their friends with Yoochun in the lead.

“Chun hyung!” Yunho called out while waving his right arm.

They saw Yunho and immediately rushed towards him. Reaching him, they bombarded him with questions about Su hyung. “How is he?” “Where is he?” “What happened?” “Why does it have to be him?” “How could this happen?” “What did the doctor said?” “How about the police, what did they say?” “This is impossible, hyung is the most careful driver among us!” “Is he conscious yet?” “What room is he?”

“YAH! Shut up!” Irritated Yunho yelled and silence fell around them. Other people turned to look at the commotion while a nurse reminded them that they’re in the hospital. Each of them mumbled their own apologies sporting various shades of red in their cheeks.

Sighing Yunho turned and led the way towards Junsu’s room in silence. Upon entering the elevator he started telling them what he knows, which isn’t much.

“A police called before lunch saying that hyung was involved in an accident. Umma said something about the police wanting to talk more about the details of the accident later during the drive. When we arrived he was still in the emergency room. When the doctor came out he said that hyung was okay now and just has to undergo blood transfusions for the blood he lost during the accident. That’s all I know so far.”

Silence.

“This is all my fault…” Yoochun said and started to cry. (A/N I know, I know. he’s not really the type to burst out crying.. But I just can’t resist it.. XD) Jonghun and their other friend Kim Kibum tried comforting him but Yoochun was inconsolable. “We fought last night. He was jealous of some girl who kept flirting with me in the bar. I said I don’t care about the b*tch and that I love him but Su walked out on me..”

Yunho sighed. He knew these kind of scene usually happens between these two. After all, Yoochun used to be the player in the group. He perked up when he caught Yoochun’s last sentence. “Wait… So he wasn’t with you this whole time?”

“*hik* H- *hic* huh?”

“Hyung didn’t come home yesterday!”

“W-*hic*hat?!”

“Uhh.. Umm.. Actually…”  Everyone turned to Shim Changmin, another close friend of Junsu. “He was with me all morning. He barged into my house just past 1am crying like crazy... Actually, I didn’t get much of what he said ‘cause he was crying real hard then he fell asleep on my couch. When I woke up, he was gone…”

No sounds can be heard except for Yoochun sobbing and Jonghun and Kibum hyung’s comforting word.

Ding. Sixth floor.

Yunho disembarked the elevator first and headed straight to his hyung’s room. The others are a couple of steps behind him, some trying to comfort Yoochun and while others are clearly uncomfortable seeing their beloved hyung breaking down. Yunho reached for the door knob but to his surprise he saw that the door was slightly ajar and he can hear familiar voices conversing just inside the room.

“… you’re saying it wasn’t an accident?”

/Umma?/

“Yes, maam. We gathered solid evidence that someone sabotaged your nephew’s car. I’m afraid someone tried to kill your nephew, Kim Junsu.”

/Wait… WHAT?!/