Bloody Roses For You Chapter 7

Bloody Roses For You [Semi-Hiatus]

Yunho’s umma came back carrying tons of food for the group of friends and insisted that they should eat. At the mention of food, Changmin snapped to attention. No matter what happened before, food had always been able to lift up Changmin’s food. After all he had always claimed that food was his first love. While eating, they introduced Jaejoong to Mrs. Jung. “You know you looked familiar… Have we met before, young lady?”

Jaejoong blinked, his cheeks turning to a deep shade of red at Mrs. Jung’s mistake. Beside him Yunho burst into hysterical laughter while the others are smiling and giggling at what they heard. “Umm… I don’t think we’ve met before Mrs. Jung. And… umm… I’m actually male….” Jaejoong said, his voice trailing softer.

“BWO~?!” Mrs. Jung’s eyes popped and Jaejoong was afraid it’ll fall from its socket. “OMO~!! Mianhe! I thought you’re a girl because you’re really pretty. Probably more prettier than most girls even!”

Jaejoong was overwhelmed by lady’s compliments that he can’t stop blushing and is trying to hide his face in his hands. Everyone can’t help but chuckle at the sight. They think that Jaejoong was so adorable.
After they finished eating, they proceeded to tell Mrs. Jung about Brian’s accident.

 Mrs. Jung can’t help but be sad for the group of friends. / Poor children. They’re still young and yet they have to encounter such unfortunate events./

 ~*~*~

Hankyung had left Siwon to oversee the progress of the evidence gathering. He proceeded towards Kim Junsu’s room with the intention of talking to Shim Changmin.

/That Shim Changmin guy seems to be present whenever something suspicious is happening. From what I’ve gathered, he was the last person to see Kim Junsu before the car accident and now he was the last person to talk to Brian Joo before he fell down the stairs. If Siwon is right, that Brian’s fall wasn’t an accident and that the roses were the same type we’ve found inside Junsu’s car, then Shim Changmin would be the logical suspect. But something tells me we’re missing something here, after all things are often more complicated than we wish to think./

Hankyung was so deep in his thoughts that he didn’t noticed the male nurse that was walking his way, struggling with the pile of papers in his arms. They collided and Hangeng went out of balance. Instinctively, he grabbed something to break his fall only to bring it down with him. ‘It’ being the male nurse who was equally surprised with what happened.

Hankyung opened his eyes and gasp as he was startled at the chocolate brown eyes that were staring back at him at a dangerously close distance. His gasp seemed to wake up the other male and he scrambled off Hangeng who was blushing. (A/N: I know, I know this event’s are so cliché but.. I really can’t help it.. XD besides I don’t know what to write anymore.. XD)

The man started to gather the piles of papers he had been clutching before the accident. Hangeng sat up and helped him with the task. After finally gathering all the papers, both of them stood up and faced each other.

“Um.. I’m sorry about that.. I wasn’t looking where I was going..” Hankyung apologized and bowed to the other man, wondering why his heart is beating so fast. The other man, however, just looked at him from head to toe before smirking.

“No problem. You’re Chinese right? The name’s Kyuhyun but you can call me Kui Xian, that’s my Chinese name. What about you? “

“Huh? Umm.. My name’s Hankyung but my Chinese name is Hangeng.”

“ Nice to meet you, Geng. Well, I need to deliver these to the records department. Gotta go, but I’ll see you around, Geng.” He leaned over and kissed Hankyung in the lips before going his way. Hankyung just stood there for a moment, too stunned to react to what just happened, before finally saying, “WHAT THE HELL?”

“Kyungie?”

Hankyung spun around and found himself face to face with his bestfriend. “Chullie?”

“What happened?”

“Aish. I.. Urg.. Nevermind.” He said in frustration. Heechul just raised his eyebrow at his bestfriend’s answer but let it be. He knew the man would tell him whenever he feels like it.

“By the way, what brings you here? I though your off duty?”

“I am, but I’m worried about my brother.”

“Jaejoong? Why?”

“I sent him here to deliver Siwon his lunch about an hour ago but he never came back.”

“Oh! I think he’s with Kim Junsu’s friends.”

“Kim Junsu?”

“You know him?” Hankyung inquired as they started towards the said man’s room.

“Yup. I was his attending doctor when he was rushed in the E.R.”

“Oh. We’re here.” Hankyung knock on the door and proceeded inside. Upon their arrival Mrs. Jung and
Yunho stood up, recognizing the doctor.

“Dr. Kim? Good afternoon.” Mrs. Jung said in greeting. “Are you going to check Junsu? Would you like us to leave?”

“Um.. Actually, I’m off duty right now. I’m just looking for my brother.” Heechul said looking around the room.

“Brother?” the occupants of the room exchanged glances, not sure what the doctor is talking about.”

“Oh, there he is! Joongie, wake up!” Heechul exclaimed and hurried over to where he spotted Jaejoong sitting in one of the couches, already half asleep.

“H-hyung?” Jaejoong said, his voice thick with sleepiness. He scrubbed his eyes with his knuckles like a kid and everyone smiled at the adorable sight. Well, everyone but Heechul who was glaring at his dongseng.

“Aish, you kid! How could you do that to me! I sent you here to deliver Siwon’s lunch, but you never came back! I was worried sick when I woke up and you weren’t there! I was waiting for over an hour you know! I couldn’t help but imagine the worst! What if you had one of your attacks?! What if some erts set their eyes on you?! Aish, what if you got kidnapped again?! What if --"

Hankyung smacked Heechul’s head. Hard. In fact, Heechul can’t help but squat down, both of his hands wrapped over his head. “Kyungie!! What the hell is that for?!”

“For ranting at Jaejoong without giving him a chance to explain!” Hankyung scolded the other man, who in turn pouted at his word but remained in his position.

“Kyungie hyung! You shouldn’t have done that! It was my fault for not informing hyung where I was!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he rushed over to his brother. “Mianhe hyung. I didn’t intend to make you worried. It’s just that a lot of things happened. Forgive me hyung.”

Heechul kept pouting but pulled his brother into a bear hug. Everyone in the room was looking at the adorably childish brother with a smile on their lips. Hongki even has an ‘awww’ expression on his face. Jonghun saw his lover’s face and can’t help but chuckle which earned him a hard glare from the other. Jonghun wasn’t affected by his lover’s glare and even proceeded to hug him from the back. Hongki struggled at first but gave up soon enough and leaned back into his lovers’ warm chest.
The brother’s pulled back from each other and stood up. Heechul faced the others before bowing and apologized for making a scene.

“No, it’s fine. We understand that you were just worried for Jaejoong. You know, looking at you two now, one can’t deny that you guys are brothers. I mean, both of you are really beautiful!” Mrs Jung said. Heechul and Jaejoong blushed at the compliment which earned a few chuckles from the others. “Oh. I haven’t properly introduced you guys yet. Everyone this is Junsu’s attending doctor earlier, Kim Junsu. Doctor Kim, these are my nephew’s friends.”

“Hello. I’m Kim Heechul, Kim Jaejoong’s brother and Choi Siwon’s lover. This brooding man over here is my bestfriend, Li Hankyung also known as Li Hangeng. Oh! He is also Siwon’s partner.”

His words were met by warm smiles from the group. Some of them said hello in return.

Hankyung cleared his throat. And everyone turned to him. “Actually, I’m here for official business. As Dr. Kim said my name’s Li Hankyung and I’m Choi Siwon’s partner. I came here because I want to talk to Shim Changmin.”

Everyone’s eyes (well, except for Heechul) turned towards Changmin who was standing beside Kibum and is now staring at the Chinese man in front of him.
 
~^~^~

I am really sorry for not updating for so long!!!
Mianhe!!!!

And please add me on Twitter!! XD

http://twitter.com/#!/blackspiderlily