Camp Ooh La La

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over
 
Later that same morning 
 
Ring ring Yuri's  alarm  rang 
 
" Ugh turn it off ." Yuri complained as she rolled over to her left side. Clearly she was talking to herself . She then forced her half asleep body to lift up her left arm so that she could turn it off . 
" Finally now I can get some sleep ." She groans as she drags her back into the blanket . After a few minutes she realized she couldn't sleep anymore. 
 
" Man stupid alarm ." She complain
Yuri then drags her body upward into a sitting position while her legs are still under the blanket . 
 
" Ugh my head ." She groans 
 
" What happened??
 Where am I ??
 How the heck did I end up in my room ?" 
 
Yuri's Pov 
 
    After suddenly waking up in my own bedroom . I looked at the clock 9:30am
 
" Man I'm tired ." 
 
"Who knew  dissing off  creeps and hanging out at a bar at the same time would be this tiring ." I thought 
 
Oh yeah how did I end up here at the house ?? 
 
After beating the crap out of those creeps with Taeyeon last night I   was at the bar last night after that everything was a blur . Ugh why can't I remember anything after that ?? 
 
Maybe Sunkyu knows  she was with me last night anyway or was it Taeyeon ?? 
 
No It wasn't Yoona for sure Seohyun doesn't let the girl go to bars . Much let alone go near the front door of one . Oh yeah Sunny was with Sooyoung 
....So it has to be Taeyeon . You know what I'm just gonna check my phone and I did . 
 
" Let's see .."
 
" Hello ?"
 
" Taengoo !" I said 
 
" This better be good Yul I'm busy here ." She said 
 
" Sorry but by any chance was it you who brought me back from the bar last night ?" I asked 
 
" No you didn't tell me you were at a bar ." She said 
 
" I didn't ?" 
 
" Yeah ..Is that all ?" 
 
" Ummm" 
 
Before I could say another word she hung up on me . 
 
" Ok... Let's try Sunny ."
 
" Hello ?" 
 
" Sunkyu before you get all crabby about me disturbing your sleep. By any chance did you bring me home from the bar last night ?" I asked 
 
" Of course I didn't -Yah Kwon Yuri ! You went to the bar after I told you not too !!??" She yelled 
 
Crap I forgot ...
 
" Ummm wrong number sorry .."
 
" What do you mean by wrong number you idiot?! " 
 
This time I hung up before she could say anything else . 
 
" I'm dead ." I groan 
 
I checked my phone again and saw 
 
Last call Choi Sooyoung  12 hours ago 
 
So I called Sooyoung only to find out it wasn't her .
 
" For the last time Black Bean Stop calling ! And you are so dead on Monday ." Sunny said in a angry voice.
 
" Yah I just wanna ask Sooyoung something ." I said 
 
" Fine." 
 
" Hello ?" 
 
" Sooyoung please tell me it was you who brought me back home last night ...?" 
 
" Yuri what are u talking about ?"  She said 
 
 
As I was on the phone I noticed that there was something that was moving on my bed and it wasn't me .
 
" You never -"
 
" I'll call you back Sooyoung ." I said as I hung up .
 
 
 
 " called  me " 
 
 
 
----------------------------------
On the other side Sooyoung's house 
 
" Do you have any idea what was that all about ??" Sooyoung asked
 
" I really don't know  ." Sunny said 
 
" I used to screaming at her for drinking . She's probably having a hang over at home or something ." 
 
 
----------------
 
Back to Yuri's Pov 
 
I gently took off the blanket to see what was under and only to see the last person I thought I would ever be this close too once again .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Jessica ."  
 
 
 
 
" But how ??" 
 
I tired to remember but my  head was too much of a mess from drinking so much last night.  that I could barely remember anything . 
 
As much as I wanted to stay like this and take advantage of this opportunity . Feeling as if it was the only chance that I'll ever get . But I couldn't take it as much as I  wanted too so bad. I didn't want to hurt the girl as I  did back in high school. 
 
I  then mustered up all the courage I had and took her arm . I  slowly placed it onto Jessica's shoulder .  
 
" Jessica wake up ." I  said 
 
Jessica didn't budge . I wasn't surprised my princess was always a heavy sleeper . 
 
" Jessica wake up ." I  said again 
 
She then tired 
 
" Sica wake up ." 
 
Slowly a pair of eyes started to open.
 
" Hey sleepy head ." I  said 
 
" Seobang ?" Jessica said in a sleepy voice . 
 
I thought she would never hear that name again . I also didn't expect Jessica's next move .
 
Suddenly Jessica warped her arms around my waist  looking like she did not want to let go. 
 
" Ummmmm" I didn't know want to do . Rather than shocked I was surprised that the girl would still come near me much alone warp her arms around my waist while in bed !
 
" I missed you ." She said 
 
Me a well known player myself  didn't know what to say much alone find the right words. She could only reply with ..
 
" I missed you too ." She said  as her arms returned the hug. 
 
But that would be way too easy especially when it came to our relationship. Instead 
 
" Jessica wake up " I said 
 
" Man she's not moving ." 
 
" She's so beautiful my sleeping princess ."  I  thought  
 
" One kiss on the forehead wouldn't hurt ."  
 
Slowly yet gently  I moved her body over to where Jessica was laying. My lips were centimeters away from Jessica's forehead till ...
 
" Yah Kwon Yuri what do you think your doing !!??" Jessica yelled as she opened her eyes and kicked me her ex lover in the stomach making me fall off the bed . 
 
" I probably deserved that ." I  said as I groans in pain on the floor. 
 
" Why is it so cold ??" I said again 
 
Just then I realized that  both my ex and I were both under the blanket and sheets . Well Jessica had the blanket while me on the other hand ...
 
" What on earth ??" 
 
" What happened ?" 
 
" You tell me ." Jessica said 
 
" I don't seem to remember anything and I'm so sorry for what happened last night and if we did anything I'm sorry for that as well ." I  said 
 
She then got up and gathered her clothes and got somewhat fully dressed . 
 
" I'm going to take a shower ." I said as she walks to the bathroom .
 
After she got back Jessica was still in bed . 
 
" You should get up . I think the others are waiting for you at school." 
 
" It's a Saturday morning." 
 
" Oh ." 
 
" Let me ask you something ." Jessica said 
 
" What is it ?" I asked 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" What did you mean by when you said you should've told me the truth ?" 
 
 -------- 
 
Jessica's Pov in Yuri's mind 
 
" I asked you a question ." 
 
" What did you mean by when you said you should've told me the truth ?"
 
" I don't know what you're talking about ." 
 
" Did she find out ?" 
 
" What's happening ??" 
 
" Like I said I don't remember." 
 
" DON'T PLAY WITH ME ! " 
 
" I know your lying just answer my question . " 
 
" I'll ask you again ." 
 
" What did you mean by when you said you should've told me the truth ?"
 
 
 
----------
Jessica's Pov 
 
Ugh 
 
I've asked her the same question like 10 times already ...
 
How can she not remember ??
 
I ended up repeating myself for who knows how long. 
 
She then says " I don't know what you're talking about ." 
 
 
It's Chinese  and Italian Food
 
Is she messing with me ?  
 
I closed my eyes for a few seconds to calm myself down . 
 
" I asked you a question ." 
 
" What do you want to eat Chinese or Italian ?" 
 
" What happened that day wasn't real .My father and uncle threaten me and Taeyeon as well as forced us to break up with you and Tiffany if we refused they would have made your lives harder we couldn't live with that so Taeyeon preform her break up prank while I lied about kissing  that girl  she was just a friend who I asked to come hang out already has a lover almost got killed afterwards   and I asked her last minute as you were walking in to help me . So that it would give me a reason to break- up with you and you a reason to hate me and move on .......
 
 
" What are you talking about ?" 
 
" Wait that was your question ?" She said 
 
" Yeah like I said our stove is broken and we can't get it fixed until tomorrow....." 
 
 
 
" I just asked you for the 100th time If you wanted  Chinese or Italian food for dinner tonight since our stove needs fixing ..."