Yoonhyun

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over

After Yulsic came Yoonhyun which wasn't all that bad . 

 
After Yuri came and helped Jess get cleaned up. Yuri decided to stay around . As in the principle asked her to so that Jess will behave . Jess didn't seem to complain about it actually neither did Yuri . 
 
Sigh 
 
As we walked into class everyone seemed to be in their own world sadly as always . We were walking to our seats and noticed that there were only two seats left . 
 
" Tiffany you can have your own seat . While Sica can sit on my lap you ok with that Sica ?" Yuri asked 
 
Jess just answered back with a simple nod. 
 
As class went on Jess started to get tired again. 
 
" Seobang I'm tired " She said with a pout causing the whole class to be at a state of surprise . 
 
" You have to pay attention Sica ." Yuri said 
 
" Just a few more minutes then you can sleep during lunch ok ?" Yuri said 
 
" Fine ~" 
 
" Good princess ." Yuri said with a smile as she gives her a soft kiss on the check . 
 
Finally the bell rung 
 
" Finally class is over it seemed longer than it used to. " I complain 
 
" Come on let's go to lunch ." I said 
 
" Yeah hold up Sica fell asleep." Yuri said 
 
" Sica wake up it's time for lunch ." She says again as she kisses her softly on the lips . 
 
Now she's awake 
 
" I'm not hungry " Jess says as she goes back to sleep on Yuri's shoulder.
 
" Come on up we go ." She said as she carries Jess bridal style to the lunch room . 
 
It was embarrassing to walk with them I wanted to hide somewhere but as much as I wanted to I didn't . 
 
We finally made it to our table with our lunches . Seohyun came and met up with us as well along with Sunny and Sooyoung .
 
As we were eating Sooyoung seemed to noticed something .
 
" Hey look over there ." She said as she pointed to the odd green looking thing .
 
" Isn't that .." 
 
 
" It can't be " 
 
" ITS KERORO!!?? " 
 
All of a sudden the large size Keroro came closer and closer .
 
" Keroro, Keroro " It said while doing a salute .
 
" Seohyun " It said 
 
" Yes " Seohyun answered back 
 
The Keroro then took out a rose and said 
 
" Will you be my Keroro Keroro?"  
 
Her answer 
 
" Yes" 
 
 After Seohyun accepted the rose . The Keroro stood up and took off it's head . 
 
" Good Hyunie now your officially my Keroro Keroro Valentine." Yoona said with a smile .
 
" Now  I have to return the costume " 
 She then kissed Seohyun softly 
 
" I 'll see you at home my Keroro Valentine." Yoona said softy after the kiss.
 
After Yoona left Seohyun was already turning madly red as she sat back down to eat her lunch .