Both

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over
Camp OohLaLa 
-----------
 
" Seobang ?" 
 
" Jessica " 
 
Yuri's Pov 
 
I didn't know what to say at the time . All I could think about was that she was standing in front of me like a dream. What surprised me even more she called me by my nickname . Not by my first or last name but by that name. 
I wanted to say something but words couldn't come out . I was already captured by her beauty. Suddenly as if by instinct I ran to her with tears warping my arms around her waist . 
 
" I missed you so much my princess ." I said with sincerity yet with filled with so much guilt. 
 
What felt like an hour long of cuddling ended in 2 minutes. 
 
" Get off of me !" She yelled as she pushed me away. 
 
" What are you doing here ? " She asked me . 
 
" Well I just came back last night and I happened to spent the night here . " 
 
" What are you doing here this is my house as I recall ."
---------
Jessica's Pov 
 
We left around 7:30 am and ended up finishing all the prep earlier than we thought . As we arrived home we figured that Seohyun's friends would be awake but apparently they're not . Seohyun and Yoona went out same with Sunkyu and Sooyoung . Leaving only me and Tiff to babysit. 
 
Tiff went to wake up whatever her name was and I went to wake up Yul was it ..
 
I was walking up towards her but she screamed and yelled at me like I'm her little sister . Like seriously the one time I'm nice this is what I get . Hey actually her name sounds exactly like - 
" Seobang " 
 
" Jessica " 
Her voice is it really her ?
She looks different and thinner than the last time I saw her . 
Suddenly next thing I knew her arms were already around my waist .
 
" I missed you so much my princess ." 
 
I was about to say the same thing but did she really mean it ? I mean I could feel the sincerity . But I can't...
 
As her arms were around me I felt her warmth . The warmth that I missed so much . But I'm not gonna fall for it again not this time. 
 
" Get off me !" I yelled as I pushed her away .
 
" What do you mean by you stayed here ?? And since when did you own this house ?? Seohyun brought it when we came here . The only ones who stayed here were those to theater geeks with the lousy helmets ."  
 
Unless 
 
" MAKNAE !!" 
 
------------------------
Make- Over 
 
Taeyeon's  pov 
 
I was half way out the door when a certain someone scared me . I turn around thinking it was Seohyun  . But instead I saw a girl who had the same colored hair as me . She looked very familiar.  
 
Have I met her before ?? 
 
No it can't be-
 
" Taetae " 
 
" Tiffany " 
 
I was happy that she didn't call me by my first name . Though the nickname was quite embarrassing I grown to have a liking of it. 
 
" Fany about what happened -" 
 
" Please don't call me by that name ." She said  
 
" Why can't I ?" 
 
" Because we're not dating anymore ." 
 
----------
 
Tiffany's Pov 
 
At first I was happy that she called me by my nickname . But at the same time I wasn't happy to see her all that much . 
 
" Because we're not dating anymore .
 All you ever  did was ignore me when I was  just trying to explain what happened ." 
 
" Fany I know you were but I couldn't at the time ." She said in a low voice .
 
" What do you mean by that ?" 
 
" It's a long story but please  just let me explain." 
 
" NO!" 
 
" You chose not listen to me so why should I listen to you !?" 
 
" Fany I know your angry at me you have every right to.But please just listen to me just this once ." 
 
" No get out of this house ." I said 
 
" I can't " She said 
 
" Why not ?" 
 
" Cause Me and Yul brought this house didn't Seohyun or Yoona tell you .." 
 
 
 
 
" IM YOONA !!!" 
 
------------- 
 
Just outside the house Yoonhyun had just parked up in the front . 
 
" Hyunie is it cold in here or is it just me ?" Yoona asked 
 
" No the the temperature is just fine ." Seohyun answered .
 
" But I do feel a bit cold though ." 
 
" Maybe it's from the food store it was a bit chilly in there ." Yoona said 
 
 
Little did they know the chills we're not from the store but from two angry Unnies who are not in much of a good mood .....
 
 
-------- 
More like Yoonhyun with the chance of HellSica and HellFany XD